Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

When to stop blasting?

Asmodean21

So im currently on the tail end of my cycle. Running 750 test, 400 npp, 350 mast. My gains are still coming hot and heavy, but I've been on for around 12 weeks. Sides are under my thumb. Zero noticable sides. My question is, if one blasts and cruises, does it make sense to end a cycle when the gains are on the table still? It's not like I'm worried about hurting my chances of recovering natural production at this point.

So im currently on the tail end of my cycle. Running 750 test, 400 npp, 350 mast. My gains are still coming hot and heavy, but I've been on for around 12 weeks. Sides are under my thumb. Zero noticable sides. My question is, if one blasts and cruises, does it make sense to end a cycle when the gains are on the table still? It's not like I'm worried about hurting my chances of recovering natural production at this point.

it has nothing to do with hurting your natural production, its about prolonged use at high doses... use your head...

Many blast for 20 weeks.
First 10 npp, last 10 tren... Plus or minus whatever else.
Get some bloods. It's ur body. Don't think it's too alarming Tbh.
Usually the first few years of blasting/cruising we do bigger doses ect and then as we get older we get over it a bit and take care of our health more and calm Down with doses. So do what u gotta do.

No? You'll be back crying about that in a year or so

chasing gains never ends well

it is smarter to leave 'gains' on the table. this is a marathon and not a sprint

the guys who chase end up dead at 26 like dallas mccarver did.

the guys who win Mr. O are all like 40 nowadays for a reason.

it has nothing to do with hurting your natural production, its about prolonged use at high doses... use your head...

I appreciate that sir. I'll keep it In mind. Probably call this one good soon.

- - - Updated - - -

No? You'll be back crying about that in a year or so

Oh will I? I made the decision a couple years ago to be on for life. So no I wont cheif. Love the negativity tho

- - - Updated - - -

chasing gains never ends well

it is smarter to leave 'gains' on the table. this is a marathon and not a sprint

the guys who chase end up dead at 26 like dallas mccarver did.

the guys who win Mr. O are all like 40 nowadays for a reason.
Thanks man. Marathon. Got to remind myself of that. Sometimes I feel I have to race to get the physique I want before my body shits out on me.

Yea I mean if you are on TRT or the plan is to never get off and run you own sell prescribed TRT then I mean you can stretch it max 16 weeks but id cut it at 12, let your body take a break, and then run another blast in 4-6 months.

Thats what I would do. Some guys do shorter breaks in between blasts but as stated above its your long term health that you are impacting if you stay on at high levels for extended periods of time without a chance for your body to take a break.

I appreciate that sir. I'll keep it In mind. Probably call this one good soon.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh will I? I made the decision a couple years ago to be on for life. So no I wont cheif. Love the negativity tho

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks man. Marathon. Got to remind myself of that. Sometimes I feel I have to race to get the physique I want before my body shits out on me.

Indeed. My pleasure. If only I hadn't seen a dozen posts per month in which the guys changed their minds.

Honestly I dont see a big deal extending it a bit if you still are experiencing gains. Just be sensible and don't overdo it. If I have a blast going really well ill go 16 at times. Its not like those extra 4 weeks really make any negative difference. You can make up for being on longer by being off longer if it makes you feel better. Its a balancing act. Its not abuse. There is no magic abuse switch that turns on the minute you go from 12 weeks to 13 weeks or 16 weeks. I make decisions based on what makes sense. If you are capable of making rational decisions and know how to balance risk versus reward theres no reason you can't do the same

Back
Top Bottom