Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

when to tell your gf you use steroids?

towton

Registered
I've been messing around with this girl for almost 2 months now and we are taking a road trip for the weekend and staying the night together in a hotel on the beach. i'm gonna be taking a needle or 2 with me since i'm doing prop and ace. very worried she will see the needles and think i am a heroine addict or something. when do you tell ?

I've been messing around with this girl for almost 2 months now and we are taking a road trip for the weekend and staying the night together in a hotel on the beach. i'm gonna be taking a needle or 2 with me since i'm doing prop and ace. very worried she will see the needles and think i am a heroine addict or something. when do you tell ?

Bro that's something that should be disclosed early on if you ever wanted to get serious with her, she would appreciate the honesty, I would discuss this before leaving on the trip.

It's never been an issue

if you are ready to take a trip with her like that then you are ready to tell her about your lifestyle and she should be okay with it. if she isn't okay with it then either 1. you both are too immature. 2. you don't seem like a guy who has his shit together or 3. you really aren't serious about each other.

everyone and their mother who is 40+ is now on TRT and every other drug under the sun, so it isn't some big shock if you tell her you are on TRT. educate her on the subject and be honest and say you use a little extra hormones here and there for an edge just to help you recover from the gym. . she is going to find out eventually

There’s a line from the movie Thief...”Lie to no one. If there's somebody close to you, you'll ruin it with a lie. If they're a stranger, who the fuck are they you gotta lie to them?”

im gonna be honest with you. ive been down the road of telling people i use and theres just honestly no point. id keep it from her as long as you can. 2 months isnt long enough to tell someone you are doing something illegal.

Bro just tell her. If it bothers her tell her to kick rocks. I told mine right up front, and she has never had any issue with it. Either they will or they wont only 1 way to find out.

Yea told my GF now my wife straight away when she asked if there was anything I wanted to tell her . You know those conversations [emoji2957]. Kinda wish she got pissed off

Tell em straight away... Chances are she's been sigh and fked guys on steroids... Girls get around and they ain't dumb, in some regards at least.

I told this registered nurse with lost grad degree I did, and then showed her my brewing stuf...her response, wow ur sooo smart!
Sooo depends how educated she is.
And so how educated to u sound like if you know Ur shit or not.
Obviously a girls concern is fertility. If u know Ur shit and ur always on than Ur using hcg to maintain fertility for babies.... Magic words for females.

(1) There's no single answer to this because it totally depends on the girl's personality/lifestyle/values/beliefs etc. If she uses recreational gear herself, she'd probably be understanding/not care - even excited by it. If she's more strait-laced, she might flip out, so best to keep it quiet.

(2) If you plan on telling her, try getting some dirt on her first, so that if you have a bad break up she'll be more careful about divulging your secret.

Back
Top Bottom