Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Where to begin??

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Where to begin??

Hey guys, I'm a beginner when it comes to supplements as far as which ones actually work or don't work...
    Okay, so first off, I'm 21 5' 10"and currently 232lbs.
    I have been working out on and off since I was 17 and have always done strength workouts and never really focused on cutting at all.
    I've been hitting the gym up real consistently for the past 3 months and have noticed good results and I just feel strong overall.
    What would y'all recommend for a good cutting cycle?
    I never done any steroids, but I have looked at Sarms1 cutting stack, but I don't know if I should start off with something like that.

I just finished a cycle of Epidex by Pharma-Tec and am still currently taking AnaBeta Elite by PES, Cycle Armor by Lecheek, and then just some fish oils along with my Pro Complex, pre workout, and BCAAs.
    My first question is would I need to do a pct after the Epi?
    If so, what is a good pct and where would I get it?

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I would definitely look into Sarms I don't know much about it but there are guys on here that know everything about Sarms I am sure they will chime in. I wouldn't recommend a AAS steroid cutting stack you only being 21yrs and only going consistently for the past 3 months to the gym (great start by the way) AAS steroids I would only use when you been hitting the gym for years and hit the point that you cant go any further without the help of steroids. How is your diet that's probably where I would start changing things up cause no matter how much steroids or sarms you take if your diet isn't good nothing will fix that. And as far as PCT there is a thread at the top called perfect pct I always use that. Anyways great start on hitting the gym and asking questions welcome to Evo.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Would the same type of pct cycle be required if the only thing I ran was Epidex?
    Would I be able to go to nutrition depot and pick up a generic pct and some Erase Pro?

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordon_Hagen View Post
    Would the same type of pct cycle be required if the only thing I ran was Epidex?
    Would I be able to go to nutrition depot and pick up a generic pct and some Erase Pro?

No clue about PH, but you don't need a cycle man... Not worth your money at this point. Believe me I know it's tempting but I was heavier than you in the spring and I'm now close to 200. Keep at working out, cardio, and eat clean. It will shed off believe me. Tough at first but personally when I see how my body has changed and how I fit my clothes without using anything... Plus your 21, you could mess up your system bad. Really research and when you think you've done that keep reading man. Great start for you keep at it man.

My personal recommendation would be look at intermintent fasting. Helps me keep my low cal diet in check. What's your diet looking like?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    If you've only been working out 3 months there is no need for gear or warms. you only hit that stuff after you've max out site, training and sleep areas. until then i would just focus on diet. especially being 21 you have a pile of natty test in your body you can tap into

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Juju View Post
    If you've only been working out 3 months there is no need for gear or warms. you only hit that stuff after you've max out site, training and sleep areas. until then i would just focus on diet. especially being 21 you have a pile of natty test in your body you can tap into

sarms* not warms

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    My diet is not planned out, that is one thing I do struggle with. Not with eatting fast food or soda or sweets, I don't eat fast food, I don't drink soda, and I eat minimal sweets.
    The problem is I don't know what my calorie intake should be or what would be the most optimum thing to eat to give me more carbs or more protein....
    Also, I'm not working out to lose weight. I'm 5' 10" at 232lbs but I consider myself pretty fit and strong and in the 3 months I've gained 8lbs.
    I'm squatting 360lbs, I'm benching the 90lbs dumbells, I can do 12 pull ups at once and 25 pull ups after 3 sets.

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Great job on the weights buddy Great starting point. You are putting on weight cause your gaining muscle. Muscle mass weighs more then fat so you are losing fat but gaining muscle just keep at it break your meals up eat 5-6 smaller meals a day three hours apart for cutting I would start out at 1gram of protein per body weight. You are off to a great start no need for steroids or sarms just keep at it read a lot about diets counting macros.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Do y'all know of any good links or sites to go to?
    The reason I ask is because I don't know if I just suck at researching, but every time I research something about diet it brings up a page from ***************** and it seems like it just trys to motivate lazy people into getting to the gym more. Or a page that's like "10 foods to help you lose belly fat"... That pisses me off.

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    welcome to evo bro

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Plan out your meals and start dialing in your diet. Download myfitnesspal phone app... I love it tracks your calories and macros for you. You'll benefit from just seeing what your daily #s are. Start tweaking things depending on your goals

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast