Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

where can I buy a good aromatase inhibitors for cycle?

basstoven

Looking for a reputable source or link to buy a good AI from. NOT PSL, I have heard poor things about this site.

I'm really new on this board and with using PSL too. I can vouch that my products arrived 7 days after I ordered them. (test cyp, hcg, arimidex). I have only used the arimidex to date, and it definitely calmed my sore nipples down. I plan on starting the Test I received from them next week(continuing on my current cycle). I'm far from an OG in the AAS game, but everything I've seen on this board so far seems pretty in tune with my PSL experience... Everything has been really smooth.

Is PSL actually reliable? I have heard its not legit and employees respond on here to get sales

yes they are reliable.

whoever told you that is a moron trying to stir shit

Is PSL actually reliable? I have heard its not legit and employees respond on here to get sales

We have reps yes (it says so right there on their posts). So does EVERY site and company.

i cant stand it when people try to stir shit up... its just childish to say the least...

if there is ever a question on any sponsor, try one product... it wont cost you a million dollars... see for yourself and then you can be the judge...

I dont know much of anything about PSL but I do know there are plenty of sources out there. I know some but they arent sources here so you'll just have to look around

Back
Top Bottom