Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Where can we take gear to get tested to see if its legit

Hollywood305

Is there somewhere to send gear and ancillary products to see if they are underdosed or just plain bunk? Id be fucking pissed if I was on test and Dbol and my AI was for shit ya know??

If you go to davepalumbo.com he sells test kits for gear. I can't vouch for them but I would love for you to test them out and share results with the group.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

If you go to davepalumbo.com he sells test kits for gear. I can't vouch for them but I would love for you to test them out and share results with the group.

Well he's a staple in the BB world so I'd trust it...and will do...you know if their is an oral and oil test kits??

Well he's a staple in the BB world so I'd trust it...and will do...you know if their is an oral and oil test kits??

staple or no staple, Dave went to jail for selling fake HGH.

hit roid test kits are bullshit IMO. from what i've heard they are simply not accurate at all

your best way to know if it is legit is blood work if you are using test. also use an approved source

What kind of testing?

Cheap: the tests that verify what is in it
Expensive: detailed report of exactly the ratio of what is in each compound and carrier oil

I don't remember. It's been a while and I was confident enough in Monster gear that I never purchased.

What kind of testing?

Cheap: the tests that verify what is in it
Expensive: detailed report of exactly the ratio of what is in each compound and carrier oil

Well a detailed report...and how much we talking and how much are they

- - - Updated - - -

staple or no staple, Dave went to jail for selling fake HGH.

hit roid test kits are bullshit IMO. from what i've heard they are simply not accurate at all

your best way to know if it is legit is blood work if you are using test. also use an approved source

Ok fair enough for test...what about AIs or deca? There has got to be a test kit that's legit

Well a detailed report...and how much we talking and how much are they

- - - Updated - - -

Ok fair enough for test...what about AIs or deca? There has got to be a test kit that's legit

You are talking around $1K to get the full detailed report using a mass spectrometer. Liquid chromatography is the cheaper of the two and will tell you what compounds are in it.

1K???? No wonder so many ppl sell bunk...fuck

also why no one ever tests this shit. the lab they sent the 4 different types of SARMS to in that video I posted awhile back was 4 different SARMS for $800. It was a full detailed report. So you can definitely get it cheaper, obviously. But $1K is a good round number but if you have multiple things to test, they'll give a discount. you have to search for a good one that will do it.

Is there somewhere to send gear and ancillary products to see if they are underdosed or just plain bunk? Id be fucking pissed if I was on test and Dbol and my AI was for shit ya know??

The issue is the costs of said tests

1K???? No wonder so many ppl sell bunk...fuck

stick to an approved source where you don't have to worry about that

also it isn't hard to know if gear is legit or not, i mean someone who knows their body will know they are on winstrol or if they are on dbol. they produce completely different sides

knowing the difference between var and tbol, that will be difficult.

stick to an approved source where you don't have to worry about that

also it isn't hard to know if gear is legit or not, i mean someone who knows their body will know they are on winstrol or if they are on dbol. they produce completely different sides

knowing the difference between var and tbol, that will be difficult.
I've never done gear...if/when I do I'm gonna start with 300-400 mg of testE week and AI, pct obviously...if it's underdosed id have absolutely no idea

Yes there is, the easiest way to check is bring it to your local PD. Make sure you take all of it so they can test every amp, vial and bottle. :)

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Yes there is, the easiest way to check is bring it to your local PD. Make sure you take all of it so they can test every amp, vial and bottle. :)

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Hahahahahahahaha

Yes, this is the only true way to know if you got scammed!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

for anyone that is interested:

http://colmaricanalyticals.com

you can contact them. send them a sample. they will provide you with whatever you want and give you a quote first.

Here are their services:

SERVICES
Pharmaceutical Analysis
1. Method Development and Validation
2. Raw Material Testing
3. Stability Studies
4. Product Release Testing
5. Cleaning Validation
6. Compendial Testing (USP, EP, BP, JP)
7. Impurity Isolation and Identity
8. Organic and Medicinal chemistry Synthesis
9. Formulations and Pre-formulations Development

Dietary Supplements Analysis
1. Method Development and Validation
2. Raw Material Testing
3. Stability and Shelf life Studies
4. Product Release Testing
5. Compendial Testing (USP, DSC, AOAC)
6. Microbiology Screening (Yeast,Mold,Salmonella,Total Plate Count,E.coli,Coli form)
7. Heavy Metals and Trace Metals Analysis

Food and Nutritional Analysis
1. Protein Analysis
2. Carbohydrate Analysis
3. Starch Analysis
4. Sugars Analysis
5. Microbiology Screening

Quality Assurance and Regulatory Consulting
1. Quality Systems Consulting
2. Regulatory Consulting
3. Project Management
4. IT Healthcare Solutions

I’d throw down $100 towards a test if it’s for something I use.

Who is in! Pass the hat!

I'd throw 100 in.

Steve collects $15 each time he recommends a local source with the intent of testing. Much of this should be done for us. I think it would be beneficial to see all the testing EVO has done with that money. Has SARMS1 ever been tested? Not sure. Has any of the N2BM products been tested for accuracy? PSL is the only one to my knowledge that provides this information. I personally, think it would be great and it would definitely put me on board with recommending and even moving toward using these products.

Back
Top Bottom