Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Where do you store your steroids?

fter99g

I’ve got a bunch of steroids i just ordered and surprisingly they all arrived I thought at least one or two of the packages would have gotten seizures or something.
so now I've got a bunch of steroids at home I don't want my wife or kids getting into them. where do you store them where they are safe and away from prying eyes

I’ve got a bunch of steroids i just ordered and surprisingly they all arrived I thought at least one or two of the packages would have gotten seizures or something.
so now I've got a bunch of steroids at home I don't want my wife or kids getting into them. where do you store them where they are safe and away from prying eyes

i dont have to hide anything and noone should have to... you have to figure that out for yourself

Mine are literally in the kitchen cabinet beside my gluten free pasta. No heat, no sun. But, ifyou have reason to hide them, buy a lockbox.

Large fishing tackle box. Its perfect. No need to hide anything here my girlfriend of 26 yrs takes PEDS too and we are the only people living here.

hide them bottom of the closet thats best

Back
Top Bottom