Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Where to get Syringe and needles.

Rocket 25

Beginner Brother
My order just got here so I thought it be easy to go to local pharmacy get needles and syringe nope need a prescription. Would appreciate help on where a good deal online is an advice on what to order since this will be my first time. Thank you for help on this and prior post .

I live in Mo where new laws do to heroin abuse requires prescription for needles and syringes The pharmacist treated me like I was a crackhead hope I can save someone the embarrassment here in STL, thanks stevemi for the website.

There's the places that Stevesmi gave you.
Then there's ~ EastCoastMedicalSupply ~ AllegroMedical ~ Westend-Supplies.
And Medical-and-Lab-Supplies or MedLabSupply, and they're having a Sale plus 5% off 1st purchase............................ JP

Depends on where you live. Get pinz is a good place to get them online if you live in a country where you can´t get those in an ordinary pharmacy. At least this is the place I get mine from when I can´t buy them in a pharmacy.

Getpinz.com is the place I recommend to my US clients. They are US domestic. Reasonable prices and fast shipping.

Back
Top Bottom