Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Where is Nelson Montana hiding? by 800lbsgorillaa

Status
Not open for further replies.

800lbsgorillaa

PROBATION
EVO V.I.P.
A telegram to Nelson Montana; stop

800lbsgorillaa wants to know why you are hiding; stop

800lbsgorillaa wants to debate you on science with science studies; stop

If you are MAN enough and have BALLS, you will debate 800lbsgorillaa on the merits of science and fasting; stop

If you have the heart of a red blooded republican you will debate 800lbsgorillaa on the merits of sarms; stop

800lbsgorillaa dares you to debate 800lbsgorillaa on science; stop

OR 800lbsgorillaa thinks you will hide like a little man and admit 800lbsgorillaa is the best; stop

IF no response to 800lbsgorillaa by Nelson montana = 800lbsgorillaa wins; stop

END OF TELEGRAM

Signed by not read
800lbsgorillaa

I talked to nelson in PMs, he was angry and bitter. Sad he can't debate the scientific merits of his theories, very sad. He just slams the door and runs.

Nelson can't debate anyone anymore he doesn't know science in 2021.

- - - Updated - - -

Nelson simple science debate, multiple studies show fasting is good for bodybuilding, it helps insulin and hgh product and improves growth, what is your answer?

bro Nelson coming on podcast with me 1 on 1. we gonna discuss all that above, he change mind on sarms now. he gonna be developing fake sarms now with Coach Trevor and Dr. Tony G.

now that they financially invested he pro them now. surprise/surprise as Gomer Pyle would say bro!

Nelson simple science debate, multiple studies show fasting is good for bodybuilding, it helps insulin and hgh product and improves growth, what is your answer?

Nelson Montana: I'm out.

- - - Updated - - -

bro Nelson coming on podcast with me 1 on 1. we gonna discuss all that above, he change mind on sarms now. he gonna be developing fake sarms now with Coach Trevor and Dr. Tony G.

now that they financially invested he pro them now. surprise/surprise as Gomer Pyle would say bro!

800lbsgorillaa hear coach trevor muskate is making injectable sarms for dr tony huge is that true?

so you are saying now that he has a financial interest in sarms now he is suddenly for them? wow. cannot say I am surprised but WOW. hypocrisy at its finest

so you are saying now that he has a financial interest in sarms now he is suddenly for them? wow. cannot say I am surprised but WOW. hypocrisy at its finest

It's BS and as a VIP you need to do better than this.

This joke is OLD.

- - - Updated - - -

Nelson montana, prove everyone wrong and debate 800lbsgorilla, you can do it

Please. His mum still wipes his arse and does his shoe laces up for him

800lbsgorillaa hear coach trevor muskate is making injectable sarms for dr tony huge is that true?

bro yes Dr. Tony G collab with Coach Trevor and Nelson developing fake sarms. that rumor I hear from cattle's mouth

Nelson can you just go hide under a rock, your writing is weak and not based on science and you can't back up anything you say with science. Just your opinions what "oldschool" guys used. Lame. Nelson montana keeps talking about science but never uses it.

Nelson can you just go hide under a rock, your writing is weak and not based on science and you can't back up anything you say with science. Just your opinions what "oldschool" guys used. Lame. Nelson montana keeps talking about science but never uses it.

nelson talks about science but provides 0.00 science.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom