Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Where is Trevor Kouritzin known as Muskate?

Eddie Haskell

Staff
EVO V.I.P.
So here is the deal, been listening to old episodes of Evolutionary Radio podcast and I heard Trevor Kouritzin on multiple old episodes, he was like the main host! Apparently he was Muskate on the forums. What happened to him? he just disappears from the podcast and the transition is not clear. Steve? Rick? Mobster? Ideas for me.

Link to the podcasts I was talking about
https://www.evolutionary.org/podcasts/

So here is the deal, been listening to old episodes of Evolutionary Radio podcast and I heard Trevor Kouritzin on multiple old episodes, he was like the main host! Apparently he was Muskate on the forums. What happened to him? he just disappears from the podcast and the transition is not clear. Steve? Rick? Mobster? Ideas for me.

Link to the podcasts I was talking about
https://www.evolutionary.org/podcasts/

Trevor was a good bro on the forums, always gave detailed answers. Real scientific guy. I think he left for a different place or site.

you aren't the first person to ask for 'closure' on this. it is important to remember that your favorite sitcoms air their last seasons because the cast members move on for various reasons.

trevor had several things happen to him

1. he was getting married
2. he was finishing up his phd
3. he was working for other companies

this caused him to move on. i hope one day he will be back, he was very young and very bright. hopefully one day we see him again

I still ask him questions via instagram. He's been a tremendous help to me. You can find him there if you need him, but I would say, only if you absolutely need to .

all i can say is i always got along with him and he's a good guy... i don't dig into anyone's personal life whatsoever, its not my thing... i havent talked to him in a while so i cant say what he's up to now

bro I know truth what happened. this a rumor so don't @ me but this is story i hear from Musk when we worked together at EA and Omni developing supps

Nelson Montana had affair with him, while together Nelson went through his closet and stole formula for supplements TMusk developed. Tmusk threatened to sue him for rights to product but Montana said if he did he would announce affair on forum. so Tmusk left out of embarassment. this rumor only, don't @me, my sources are very strong

He was a good guy on the forum back in the day. Gave good advice and didn't get worked up about shit. I always liked him. I never knew why he left but it happens. People come and go on the forums. Its rare to see people stay on the forums as long as Me, Dylan, and Steve

bro I know truth what happened. this a rumor so don't @ me but this is story i hear from Musk when we worked together at EA and Omni developing supps

Nelson Montana had affair with him, while together Nelson went through his closet and stole formula for supplements TMusk developed. Tmusk threatened to sue him for rights to product but Montana said if he did he would announce affair on forum. so Tmusk left out of embarassment. this rumor only, don't @me, my sources are very strong

So it's a rumor you heard but you know the truth?

I think I've seen this in a film. All complete and utter made up shite

i said don't @me and 2 guys @me in a row

why can't i use this thread as my safe space?

- - - Updated - - -

i said don't @me and 2 guys @me in a row

why can't i use this thread as my safe space?

bro I forgot to add "bro" to my post bro

I heard Trevor left to complete his PhD and do some side work.

Trevor was an odd guy but I liked him on the podcast, he was fun to listen to on evolutionary radio with steve and the banter. Trevor where are you?

He was a fellow Canadian and smart dude...Spoke to him a few times in the past as well.

Hope he's well.

Trevor is a good dude. Was working on his PhD, settling down with a girl, and working with a supplement company developing products. Just too busy at the time to dedicate anything to the forums.

Hard to resist when you're talking out of your ass. You said you know the truth but it's just a rumor you heard.

If it's a rumor you heard how do you know it to be the truth?

bro if you were 20 and banging a 70 year old for extra cash wouldn't you be shy about it too?

Trevor is a good dude very good bro in the community, I was really sad when he left.
Although I wanted him to stay on the podcast and forums, the management at Evo felt otherwise and my opinion was not heard.
If it was my call I would ask Trevor to come back in a second, but sadly there is nothing I can do about it under the current circumstances.

Back
Top Bottom