Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

white chick melanotan

tanyabazz

Registered
A friend suggested I take melanotan2 to get my skin darker. I used to go to the spa and get a spray tan but that makes me sick and i know it isn't good to absorb that into my body because of the cancer risk. plus tanning beds also are a cancer risk waiting to happen. my question is how much do i take for a fair skin girl?

you will need to buy 4 bottles of it and get as much in as possible without making yourself too sick. it might take you a week to get through a bottle or 2 days. just depends on the person

Mt2 will give you a stomach ache especially on an empty stomach. Try to eat before you take it and get uv rays. I used to be relatively fair skinned before I started mt2 and now some people think I’m Mexican. Lol just research dosages you’ll figure it out.

A friend suggested I take melanotan2 to get my skin darker. I used to go to the spa and get a spray tan but that makes me sick and i know it isn't good to absorb that into my body because of the cancer risk. plus tanning beds also are a cancer risk waiting to happen. my question is how much do i take for a fair skin girl?

There is, of course, the actual sun in the sky.

have fun with that... sides fucking suck on mt2... i know if you paid me i wouldnt use it again as sick as that shit made me everytime i used it

There is, of course, the actual sun in the sky.

Not trying to argue or condone melanotan2 since I don't really know anything about it. Just the sun doesn't work for some... Being a ginger, I turn pink then back to pale. 😭😂 So I can sympathise with those who cannot tan from sun alone.

Not trying to argue or condone melanotan2 since I don't really know anything about it. Just the sun doesn't work for some... Being a ginger, I turn pink then back to pale. 😭😂 So I can sympathise with those who cannot tan from sun alone.

Then melanotan might be the best option

i wont say it doesnt work because fucks sake does it work... i got too dark and looked fucking foolish when i lived in hawaii but thats because i was laying out every single damn day and that was just too much lolll

- - - Updated - - -

Sick how? What side effects did you experience?

here, watch this video...

https://www.elitefitness.com/videos/peptides/my-experience-with-melanotan-2/

Did some googling on it, I'll just stay pale. 🤭🤭 Let my wife who tans nicely be the tan one! Some sides just aren't worth it. Anyway, don't want people thinking this ginger found a soul somewhere!!

I understand people don't like being pale but tanning is really not healthy. if you sit in the sun you are opening yourself up to skin cancer. i live in a beach town and every other pale skin person over 60 i know has had skin cancer. not a smart idea. tanning beds give you just as much harmful UV exposure and spray tans are like drenching yourself in pesticides. very bad for you

MT2 though is the safest option cause you are just adding more of it to your body to get darker. you just have to inject enough to not make you sick.

I use MT2 often.. You have to find your dose and make adjustments to avoid sides. sides DO GO AWAY, you just have to ride them out. I take it at night to sleep through most of them. You don't need much.
I turn dark as heck on this stuff. I have darker skin by genetics, I use this to replace excessive sun. I do use a tanning bed here and there as part of of skin therapy, but I don't do much or long durations.
The stuff truly works and you can just use a maintenance dose after to keep it up and going.

Only thing that caused a real issue was random erections, they would happen at the worse time and were painful, literally full expansion, full volume. It beats any ED drug on the market IMO.
I was using it with tadalafil ( I didn't know about the sides at this point). It created some extreme discomfort. Just be careful in that department

Being on gear, and getting randoms can be trouble.

Buy a 5 mg MT2 vial inject 3 ml bac water take a insulin needle draw .1 or .2 ml and inject it into the fat around your stomach area you’ll feel a niacin flush in a few minutes or seconds you may feel slight nausea it’ll pass at that low dose I never go above .3 once or twice a week .

My opinion on peptides in general has become progressively negative over the years. I did some interviews with Jay Cambell and he's a big advocate of them. (He's also a bit of a jerk, but that's another story). My fave was MT2 . Darker skin, protection against cancer and increased sex drive. What's not to like! Well, five minutes after taking it there's a huge spike in blood pressure which can be very dangerous. There's also that "off" feeling that accompanies it -- a combination of low grade nausea and anxiety. Right there, that tells you something is not right. But the biggest bitch was that I developed moles! Dark "age spots." i had to get them removed. Fuck Melanotan. I'm also not one of these people who regards the sun as evil. There are plenty of health benefits to sunlight, you just can't be an idiot. Don't burn. Don't bake in it. A tanning bed once in a while in the winter time is fine but again, be careful. They're powerful. Just do a few minutes. Using peptides is playing with fire IMO.

Back
Top Bottom