Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who created Nutrobal and SARMS and for what purpose

wakeboard

Registered
I've spend a good amount of time searching but I can't find any real concert information regarding the creation of specifically nutrobal MK-667 and some SARMS. Nearly every other steroid, PCT drug or other things you can by from research chemical sites has some medical purpose and is prescribed by doctors and manufactured by pharmaceutical companies and have a medical reason for their development even if its not the same purpose they are being used for.

I find it odd I can't find anything about MK-667 or SARMS though. I did read something about GW Cararine being developed by the drug maker Glaxo Smith Kline and was abandoned by them due to the risk associated with it potentially causing cancer. But I couldn't find anything to verify that only saw that on message boards so I don't know if it's true. Can anyone link me to any information again specifically I'm curios to MK-667. It seems very odd to me you can buy them for research chemical sites but no drug maker actually makes a pharm grade for any of these (that I know of). To me that is very concerning and give me reason to question whether they should be used or not. It also has me question how these RC sites learned to create these drugs if their is no recipe from some manufacturer. How does SARMS1 or any other RC site gain the knowledge and get their hands on what is needed to manufacturer these? Hopefully I'm just not finding the right info and it all exists but everything I find related to nutrobal and SARMS is coming from forums.

Nearly all SARM's are sold as research chemicals. And either the info on their chemical and molecular structure formed part of the published research or companies brought samples, took them to a lab and had them analyzed. Kind of standard stuff.

Check this out, here you should find the answers to most of your questions - https://www.evolutionary.org/steroids/SARMS

As for Cardarine causing cancer - that is BS taken out of context. Yes, it did cause cancer in some rats that were administered with a Cardarine dosage that was exceeding the normal dosage by 1500 times! Not 15 times, not 150 times, but literally by 1500 times. So I would rather go with a compound that can potentially cause cancer when taken 1500 times more than it should be, rather than with aspirin, which will kill instantly when taken just 20-40 times the usual dosage. Keep in mind, that even water can kill you when drank excessively....

the purpose of SARM's were to bridge the harsh sides of AAS and the sides of rx meds

they do not come with the harsh androgenic and estrogenic sides of AAS, and they prevent muscle wasting

a lot of these pharma companies stopped producing them because they realized they actually wouldn't make money from them vs. selling pharma drugs. so why continue production? since then fitness community has hijacked sarm's and turned them into PED's

the purpose of SARM's were to bridge the harsh sides of AAS and the sides of rx meds

they do not come with the harsh androgenic and estrogenic sides of AAS, and they prevent muscle wasting

a lot of these pharma companies stopped producing them because they realized they actually wouldn't make money from them vs. selling pharma drugs. so why continue production? since then fitness community has hijacked sarm's and turned them into PED's

I know why bodybuilders use them. But I can assure you Nolvadex and Clomid were not created for bodybuilders to use for PCT. And I can guarantee you these drugs were not created to bridge steroid cycles. Regarding the pharm companies developing them and then stopping that's what I would assume too but I can't find actual proof of that. Are any still in production? There's a hundred other drugs that have been hijacked by bodybuilders and others for many purposes and can be found cheaper on RC sites and black market yet they are still produced by pharm companies so that really doesn't make sense.

People are literally cool stuffing chemical compounds down their throat without giving any thought to the actual purpose or development of these drugs? Every steroid, every compound used for PCT I could list actual drug makers and medical benefits to why they were created. If SARMS were being developed to use for muscle waste in MS patients fine I could understand that. If GW was being created to help in aiding weight lose I get that too. I've read about the cancer stuff on GW but that doesn't change the fact the GSK viewed it as a risk they would likely end up in a huge law suit over and choose it wasn't worth the fincials risk for them to develop any longer. Makes sense to me they are a massive drug company the risk reward isn't there for them so they pulled the plug.. Ok so that's what I'm looking for what about all the others? It's just odd to me no medical research or info on any of these drugs outside of sites like this one. I appreciate the link to this site. While it gives good detail on the SARMS themselves it does not answer the questions I am asking.

So what if an RC company can take it to a lab and break it down. Where did they get the original drug to breakdown? I feel like every SARMS question here is met with a sales pitch around here when all I'm really asking for is actual science and data on the drugs.

Most of the current batch of SARMs are "investigational drugs". There is a whole host of pre-clinical (in vitro and rats) and clinical (in vivo) trials any investigational drug has to go through to meet the standards set by the FDA. Like, years and years and millions of dollars.

Look up James T Dalton. He's the research guy behind s24, ostarine, etc. In a recent interview he went into some detail regarding ostarine failing not as an effective compound, but due to FDA performance demands and standards it wasnt financially feasible to continue human trials with it as a "muscle builder" for certain patient demographics; its now being looked at for female incontinence. Different FDA standards for that patient group.

- - - Updated - - -

It could be another 10yrs before we see ostarine as a prescription drug.

Most of the current batch of SARMs are "investigational drugs". There is a whole host of pre-clinical (in vitro and rats) and clinical (in vivo) trials any investigational drug has to go through to meet the standards set by the FDA. Like, years and years and millions of dollars.

Look up James T Dalton. He's the research guy behind s24, ostarine, etc. In a recent interview he went into some detail regarding ostarine failing not as an effective compound, but due to FDA performance demands and standards it wasnt financially feasible to continue human trials with it as a "muscle builder" for certain patient demographics; its now being looked at for female incontinence. Different FDA standards for that patient group.

- - - Updated - - -

It could be another 10yrs before we see ostarine as a prescription drug.

This is completely correct.

SARMS are still in research trials. That's why you can legally purchase them as a research chemical liquid. It is only a matter of time before big pharmaceutical companies catch on and make them illegal without a prescription.

SARMS were basically developed to provide all the benefits of steroids/HGH with none of the side effects. They are the future of preventing muscle wasting and hormone replacement therapy

Back
Top Bottom