Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

who done a clomid plus AI

captaincook11

who done a clomid plus AI liek adex to boost test ? assuming siffering from low T, if so how much of each what were results like

I've Never needed to Boost my Natty Test.
It's always been Extremely High, even as I've gotten older.

You want to Boost your Test Naturally.
You must Radically Change your Diet.

No More Crap ~ like Bread/Pasta/Cakes/Alcohol, and any Processed Wheat.
Start Shopping on the Outside Aisles of the Supermarket, where all the Fresh Fruit and Vegetables are.
Start buying Pasture Raised Chickens/Eggs/Beef, and Fresh Fish, not Farm Raised.

Start Supplementing with Vitamin D and Zinc.
Plus make sure you are using a Vitamin B Complex + Chelated Minerals.

Clomid and Arimidex will only work in the Short Run............................... JP

Jp...if something skewed up t though won't clomid help bring it back? If it was higher and something messed it up?

I've Never needed to Boost my Natty Test.
It's always been Extremely High, even as I've gotten older.

You want to Boost your Test Naturally.
You must Radically Change your Diet.

No More Crap ~ like Bread/Pasta/Cakes/Alcohol, and any Processed Wheat.
Start Shopping on the Outside Aisles of the Supermarket, where all the Fresh Fruit and Vegetables are.
Start buying Pasture Raised Chickens/Eggs/Beef, and Fresh Fish, not Farm Raised.

Start Supplementing with Vitamin D and Zinc.
Plus make sure you are using a Vitamin B Complex + Chelated Minerals.

Clomid and Arimidex will only work in the Short Run............................... JP

is it ok to do it for like a month i trainig netty just cardarine and sr9009, goal is loosing weigght but i train alot to heaps of endurance work to loose body fat, and that takes a toll on your test levels so was thinking 25mg clomid eod plus say 6.25 aromasin three times week? for like a month? i gtot bloods done about two months ago lh was slight lower and test was slightly lower but it could be higher now

this nonsense again?

clomid is a SERM.

it will TEMPORARILY trick the pituitary glands into producing more LH and FSH, which signals the leydig cells to produce testosterone and blocks estrogen feedback. it is NOT a hormone and if it magically solved low T don't you think guys would be on clomid instead of TRT for life?

think logically on this stuff people and stop listening to online guru's who don't know the difference between a half life and half brother

It works like this

Clomid temporarily causes the pituitary gland to increase LH and FSH, which signal the body to increase testosterone production

However, once you stop the clomid, that LH and FSH increase stops and so does the increase in testosterone.

Remember that SERMS like clomid/nolvadex are breast cancer drugs. Not something you want to be on long term IMO

It works like this

Clomid temporarily causes the pituitary gland to increase LH and FSH, which signal the body to increase testosterone production

However, once you stop the clomid, that LH and FSH increase stops and so does the increase in testosterone.

Remember that SERMS like clomid/nolvadex are breast cancer drugs. Not something you want to be on long term IMO

muskate just wanna say last night took 25mg clomid and 0.25mg adex and feel so much better and got some sex drive back, now for a few weeks was thinking say 25mg clomid eod plus say 5mg aromasin eod, then once stop the clomid continue aromasin at that dose for longer what u think? or jsut aromasin alone if so what dose

cheers

i wonder if this guys spelling is due to effedrine shakes too 😂😂😂

- - - Updated - - -

oh and btw dont do this youll fuck your body up serms arent really good for you we only take them because our bodys stop producing test itll do almost nothing for you in terms of muscle gain or anything and second if you take an ai and dont need it you will constantly be tired and your dick wont work

Sorry didn't get back to this yesterday, a Spammer had all these Threads difficult to find.

I have seen Clinical Studies with Long-Term Clomid use for Boosting Natty Test.

The Problems are 2-Fold.
1 ~ As soon as you stop the Clomid, very shortly your Natty Test will start to drop again.
2 ~ Long-Term use of Clomid can be Very Dangerous for the Health of your Eyes.
There are Multiple reports of Blurry Vision while on Clomid ~ both High Dose short-term, and Low Dose Long-Term.
In Men and Women.

Clomid is known to be Cytotoxic ~ meaning it Kills many types of Cells in-vitro....................... JP
P.S.
There are plenty of other Side Effects noted with Long-Term use of Clomid.
But if you can't See, all the other Side Effects seem Insignificant in comparison.

Sorry didn't get back to this yesterday, a Spammer had all these Threads difficult to find.

The Problems are 2-Fold.
1 ~ As soon as you stop the Clomid, very shortly your Natty Test will start to drop again.
There are Multiple reports of Blurry Vision while on Clomid ~ both High Dose short-term, and Low Dose Long-Term.
In Men and Women.

Clomid is known to be Cytotoxic ~ meaning it Kills many types of Cells in-vitro....................... JP
P.S.
But if you can't See, all the other Side Effects seem Insignificant in comparison.

how about say 5mg of aromsin eod only will that work boosting test or say 10mg eod aromasin

how about say 5mg of aromsin eod only will that work boosting test or say 10mg eod aromasin

umm no idk about asin but if you use adex and dont need it your estrogen will crash and you balance will be off you will feel like complete and utter ass for a solid 2 days even when on 1g of test and crazy high estro if i take .25 mg too much my estro will crash

Using aromasin solo without any gear will only just crash your estrogen.

If you want to boost natural test, stop looking for a drug to do it. You have to look at overall lifestyle changes. If you have legit low T then you need to get a doctor so you can get on TRT.

low good ldl im not certain its Ldl but its the one supposed to be good and also...

any input.?

What’s your low test number I see so many guys stuck on a damn number which for the most part it changes all the damn time . If that’s the case trt is safer then clomid . More people are using hcg and test together for the reasons of better libido and overal wellness . Most people even with lower test don’t need any low test is over rated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What’s your low test number I see so many guys stuck on a damn number which for the most part it changes all the damn time . If that’s the case trt is safer then clomid . More people are using hcg and test together for the reasons of better libido and overal wellness . Most people even with lower test don’t need any low test is over rated

hcg I heard increases libido on trt? but trt alone whould do it. assuming all stress factors are eliminated

If your Lh and fsh are on the lower end as well will lower test yes it will bring up the libido but estrogen will be a factor if your sensitive to estrogen

The Problems are 2-Fold.
In Men and Women.

P.S.

I too have read long term study’s of Clovis and it’s not dangerous to eyes at all and in some cases the clomid taken for a long period close to a year or more actually did keep test levels raised after ceasing it. If I can find the case I read I link it

I too have read long term study’s of Clovis and it’s not dangerous to eyes at all and in some cases the clomid taken for a long period close to a year or more actually did keep test levels raised after ceasing it. If I can find the case I read I link it

You are Reading the Wrong Studies then.
It's even in the FDA - Drug Warning about Blurry Vision...................................... JP
P.S.
I've read All the Current Studies, and have Never Seen that Test Levels stay Elevated after Stopping Clomid.

So Yes, I would like to see this Study !

Back
Top Bottom