Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who here has experience with Tren base?

Radioactive525

Registered
I’m quite familiar with Ace. But from a power standpoint, I’m fascinated by the strength gains Tren base might give. Any observations?

I’d mainly look at continuing Ace for near constant levels, weekly Caber of course and hit Tren base before big compound movements. Thoughts?

i used it in a blend one time... nothing i care to use again... one of the worst side effect cycles ive ever had... if not for such a terrible experience with superdrol, this one would have been the worst... it was the mental sides with it that took their toll... its not something commonly used... if you do use it, tread lightly

i used it in a blend one time... nothing i care to use again... one of the worst side effect cycles ive ever had... if not for such a terrible experience with superdrol, this one would have been the worst... it was the mental sides with it that took their toll... its not something commonly used... if you do use it, tread lightly

Was it rage-y? Or the weird, roller coaster from best guy ever self image to hopelessness? Tren is so weird. You have to get used to it to the point that you catch it and say, this isn’t real, this isn’t me, it’s the shot, it’ll pass.

Pretty much all base compounds are not really a good time, and tren being what it is, you should expect an intense and uncomfortable ride due to how fast and powerfully base will kick in. Honestly, base compounds are generally only used by tested athletes trying to avoid detection as best as possible.

i have not used it man. i am 99.9% confidence if you use ace or E you will get the same results in the long run anyway.

a lot of guys seem to push tren base but really to be honest it is only a good option if you are a tested athlete

So I gotta a question for all the vets put there. Would you recommend Tren base for preworkout? Say Id be running Test, Npp and primo and through in a lil Tren base for a boast instead of an oral. And how would it compare? Also whats the bog difference between Tren base in water like (Androxine) or Tren oil base. Besides the obvious whats the best? Im trying to get the benefits without the sides. I pin my gear every day so I try to keep my levels balanced. No spikes or troughs. And info and knowledge on this would be great!

ive done tren enanthate and it was hell on wheels so id recommend staying away from it. tren ace is what most people go with. what do you mean by tren base? tren hex? theres actually an oral version of tren. can be hard to come by and its dosed in micrograms but supposedly 250 mcg of oral tren = 75 mg tren ace. very liver toxic tho.

I believe somewhere around 4-6 hours

- - - Updated - - -

Spectrum Pharma makes a Tren Schnell 50mgs oil thats red as hell. Im hoping to get some benefits and get to try Tren for the first time. Without the crazy sides and if I dont like it, it will clear out quickly. But Im hoping Im not ass backwards on this then due to the spike and drop in hormones I get worse sides. Cause I only wanna pin it preworkout. Thats why Im asking and hoping someone has some experience. I was thinking at worst you would have to be on tren ace aswell to already have steady blood levels of Tren in your system. But IDK

i loved it haha, best preworkout i’ve ever used and that’s for sure. but would i do it again? no, i’m done with tren lol.

It was decent. I didn't experience any sides other than heartburn and night sweats. Insane strength gains! And I felt lile a beast at the gym. I did switch to Tren Ace though. The Tren with no ester had an insane PIP and the Tren ace from SP Labs is smooth as hell with Zero PIP. So, its kinda like the same thing just without the pain of a bee sting from hell combined with the worst fire ant bite ever! Other than that, I liked the results but was just trying it to see how I would react to Tren. Now that I know Im good with Tren on a Low Test high Tren dose and with very few sides...Acne/Heartburn/Nightsweats. I will stick to Tren Ace or probably try Tren Enth. But no more of that painful Estersless Tren stuff for me. Im not a tested athlete so theres really no need.

Back
Top Bottom