Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

who on here is a PSL rep?

Lawyerguy1

Growing Brother
I have an issue, I will not post it here, but it is enough of an issue that I need some answers. Yes, I've already submitted an inquiry directly to PSL. Is anyone on here actually a rep?

Ok, possible false alarm but I'm still not super happy, and it's not necessarily a PSL thing so I'll just explain anyway. I have placed multiple orders from them over the past couple years, and I agree they are reliable. But here's what happened: In my most recent order I had more than one oral product come in the same order. I open the packages and the goddam pills are all exactly the goddam same. These are Euro Pharmacy products, the 50 pill re-sealable little baggies. Same pill size, same white color, same imprint on the pill, same goddam everything even though they are different products and not even the same class of products. One I want to get strong, the other I like boners for my wife. I've ordered these same products in the past and they have always clearly been different products. I submitted an inquiry to PSL and they have not responded yet, I also sent a picture of both sets of pills. In a fit of inspiration I decided to google if Euro Pharmacy has a website, and they do. On their website I can see they produce both a colored and white version of the same product. Ok, fine. But WHY?????????? If you end up getting the white version of 2 different products they LOOK EXACTLY THE SAME. This does not exactly breed confidence that you're getting different products. Frankly I'm not happy about it at all. Making orders of this kind like this, outside the normal route of doctors and pharmacies, is nerve wracking enough. These places have to build their reputation via consistency, reliability and trust. Producing products like this that look exactly the same does not help anything at all. I guess I'll just have to take what I have and TRUST that I'm not taking way too much of a single product if I take both products in the same day. Yeah. . . .

I am not a rep for PSL so i will let them get back to you, but just FYI lots of brands have similar looking pills that contain different substances.

it isn't anything unusual at all. they are cut with the same fillers is why, they will taste the same too probably. it boils down to what is in them man, not the color or what they look like.

we've had the same threads pop up on here too about injectables where tren looked a different color then other tren. or test had the same color as EQ etc. in the end all that matters is what you are getting and the quality, not the look. the days of looking at something and telling what it is was over in the 90's

Ok, possible false alarm but I'm still not super happy, and it's not necessarily a PSL thing so I'll just explain anyway. I have placed multiple orders from them over the past couple years, and I agree they are reliable. But here's what happened: In my most recent order I had more than one oral product come in the same order. I open the packages and the goddam pills are all exactly the goddam same. These are Euro Pharmacy products, the 50 pill re-sealable little baggies. Same pill size, same white color, same imprint on the pill, same goddam everything even though they are different products and not even the same class of products. One I want to get strong, the other I like boners for my wife. I've ordered these same products in the past and they have always clearly been different products. I submitted an inquiry to PSL and they have not responded yet, I also sent a picture of both sets of pills. In a fit of inspiration I decided to google if Euro Pharmacy has a website, and they do. On their website I can see they produce both a colored and white version of the same product. Ok, fine. But WHY?????????? If you end up getting the white version of 2 different products they LOOK EXACTLY THE SAME. This does not exactly breed confidence that you're getting different products. Frankly I'm not happy about it at all. Making orders of this kind like this, outside the normal route of doctors and pharmacies, is nerve wracking enough. These places have to build their reputation via consistency, reliability and trust. Producing products like this that look exactly the same does not help anything at all. I guess I'll just have to take what I have and TRUST that I'm not taking way too much of a single product if I take both products in the same day. Yeah. . . .

Bros yea I had that too, PSL euro pharma gold line is pharmacy grade pills so seems similar Color , there is a way to know like a tag there
They will help you out PSL 100% trusted and legit I’m on ep cycle now test levels 2800

Euro-Pharmacies is manufactured in a state of the art facility.

About EP here.... Manufacturing info

"Euro-Pharmacies Product Authentication"

Typically, most products on the market often rely on security features such as holograms or other distinguished trade marks, this places many brands at a disadvantage.
Euro-Pharmacies authentication solution empowers everyone from the compounding manufacture right down the supply-chain to the distributors,
partners and all the way into the hands of the consumers by using a more advanced security feature such as a 2D representation serial and batch number platform.
These solutions detach counterfeits from the real authentication vision that makes it impossible for imitators to echo these top tier products that are produces by Euro-Pharmacies,
as always EP has the advantage with this cutting edge solution.

"Product Authentication program - click below"
Euro-Pharmacies encourages you to unlock your true potentials.

Euro-Pharmacies Carrier Oil information - ENSURING EXCELLENCE and what’s inside, matters most!
1649371088689-png.71455

All Euro-Pharmacies oils are all synthetic and made with the finest pharma grade vehicle oils on the market,
some of these same carries are used world wide in clinics all around the world to avoid lymphatic acute reactions,
absolute NO food derivatives in order to avoid site irritation or localize swelling for utmost comfort!

0zpt0eY.png

Valuable information
With Euro-Pharmacies Oil based compounds - Absolutely NO EO-OIL is used or other food derivatives for carrier delivery method with all parenting hormones, as EP understands the sensitivities due to allergic reactions with some carries.
EP's oil base products are smooth with less site irritation like most other carriers, while providing a more stable and longer shelf life of the suspended drugs.

EURO-PHARMACIES MANUFACTURING METHODS , SUPPLIES , SEMI PRODUCTS AND ALL OPERATING ELEMENTS ARE COMPLETELY/CONSTANTLY UP TO DATE WITH ALL THE LATEST GLOBAL STANDARDS.

1. Carrier Oils used in EP Injectable Products Line manufacturing processes are completely Pharmaceutical Grade.
100% Synthetic , Hypoallergenic and Completely Clear/Transparent in terms of Color properties.
(No tint- No impurity and Completely Infection/Contamination Proof)
A. Hormone Raw Materials batches applied in production processes Can Naturally differ in Color Tint Properties
Therefore it's sometimes possible that some particular EP Line Product Batches can differ in terms of color tint rate.(Due to 100% Clear - Transparent Carrier Oil Appearance Property)

2. Solely Pharmaceutical Grade Hormone Raw Materials used in EP Injectable Products Line manufacturing processes.
(Provided only by Official and Certified Pharmaceutical Manufacturers)

3. Solely Pharmaceutical Grade Hormone Raw Materials used in EP Oral Products Line manufacturing processes.
A. Professional and HIGHEST QUALITY Fillers applied to EP Oral Products Line. (ie. starch , PVP etc.)

More info

EP Line Crystal Clear/Pro. Carrier Oils Clarification
Original EP Line uses Pharma Grade Carrier Oils.
Some products such as Trenbolone will NOT be clear due to oxidization during the compounding process...
EP oil product uses only Pharma Grade carrier oils (synthetic/hypoallergenic/smooth/most efficiently dissolved-merged for customers convivence and well-being.
Most UGL's on the market do NOT uses such Pro./Expensive Oils. These carrier oils are available mostly by way of Legit/Registered Pharma Grade Manufacturers as well as our compounding facility here at EP.

Euro-Pharmacies product line with oils have been proven with 100% certainty to have minimal immune response:
1. Second to None - user friendly experience for a smoother and Painless injection with each and every administration.
2. Body/System 100% Smooth & Effective applicability and response.
3. 100% Pharma Grade Feature of: dissolving/applying with the "essence" in the system/body right from the start.

EP Line "Essence" Origin and Quality matches those PG Carrier Oils Fully naturally.

Euro-Pharmacies team supervisor
Vision

Take a look at these pics, these are just some...

Here you see blister packs, sealed containers, leaflets and ampules and so much more.. This is not some basement brew operation or fly-by-night lab.. This is the big leagues, with state of the art of equipment with some serious investors.

Below - Pharma quality HGH chambers by EP, is an example of the state of the art, top shelf products that are manufactured..
GC8n5Tc.png

mgqsfT3.png

http://euro-pharmacies.net/

Click images for direct access to EP's product site, for info on product authentication, pics,
test results and NEW released product and much more.

Educational purposes ONLY.

Ampules and 10mL vials

Orals, color coded and white tablets, sachets and blister packs.

HGH and PEPTIDES

And.... These new bad boys..
q55haou.png

::example pics below::
8nhdia1.jpg

REt5hnK.jpg

PuritySourceLabs.ru "PSL"

To learn more about Euro-Pharmacies Lab Test Results

First and foremost how are you?
When you submitted your ticket pertaining to your order, please keep in mind that there is different time zones and if you submitted your ticket regarding your inquiry with any of the multiple channels whether it's through a ticket or a live representative there's a good chance that it was later in the evening and their time zone..
You reached out to the live customer service representatives and they answered your question for you.
If I have the right instance, you made this post at 12:40 p.m. and 1:06 p.m.
You reached out to one of the live Representatives at 11:52 a.m., they replied back to you three times at 12:10 p.m., 12:13 p.m. and 12:14 p.m. explaining in fine detail.

As you can clearly see in the photos the company displays numerous types of packaging and product options, not all of these are available for each and every single geographical location, these products will vary depending on the compounding facility, an example would be much like a large pharmaceutical group that is commonly used by ordinary people worldwide, many countries will have their own independent compounding and synthesizing facility, it is all owned and operated by the same corporation pharma group however there may be slight variations in the product display or even tablets or ample sizes depending on the press machines and the equipment that is available in that region.. This Is Not unusual or out of the ordinary for very common everyday medications.

On the ordering site there is pictures of white or color code tablets, you can also see on Google numerous pictures of products that are also white or color code, in fact the color code has been phased in and out depending on the market and the availability with binders and fillers.

Some of all of the white tablets come inside of blister packs some come inside of satches, some will come inside of plastic baggies that are sealed inside of satches.
Due to safety and security I cannot disclose any shipping methods on how or why they would be sent in packaged a different way, we will not disclose that openly... If you ordered through authentic and genuine source that is approved such as PSL everything you are receiving is authentic.

Please take into great consideration that there is still some of the white tablets in inventory that have not expired and they are still in circulation along with the new improved updated version of products..

If you have ordered in the past then you are familiar with receiving white tablets, if you have received orders several years ago you may have received color coded tablets.

I'm not entirely certain on what you're frustrations are because we fulfilled our obligation with giving you the products that you paid for.
The same exact products that are as advertised and displayed on the main EP website with the different variations of product presentation.

Last but not least there are 50 tablets per baggie inside of each order, that portion is also for filled because the quantity is 50 per bag.

This is a global Enterprise,. This global Enterprise has some of the best and most reliable reviews and testimonials from each corner of the globe, these products have been lab tested and also blind samples have been sent in for quality control testing by whistleblowers and customers alike with everything passing flying colors..

We fulfilled your order you stated that the tablet count is what it is, you stated that the website clearly displays the color codes and the white tablets, yet you are not happy with everything that was presented truthfully?

And your questions were answered when you reached out to a representative within the matter of minutes.
Our customer service has a record of this.

At this point I'm not exactly sure how you would like for us to handle the situation for you.
You made the clear conscious decision to finalize your order, if you decided to go on to the website to do your due diligence after the fact, that falls on to you and not us.

Thank you for your time and thank you for bringing this to our attention.
We fulfilled everything that was expected of us with zero deception, we have numerous threads with pictures of our products and Google is full of hundreds and thousands of photos.

We understand you're frustrations but in the future can you please refrain from profanities it is entirely unnecessary.

. If you have any more questions or concerns please feel free to reach out to any one of our Representatives.

First and foremost how are you?
When you submitted your ticket pertaining to your order, please keep in mind that there is different time zones and if you submitted your ticket regarding your inquiry with any of the multiple channels whether it's through a ticket or a live representative there's a good chance that it was later in the evening and their time zone..
You reached out to the live customer service representatives and they answered your question for you.
If I have the right instance, you made this post at 12:40 p.m. and 1:06 p.m.
You reached out to one of the live Representatives at 11:52 a.m., they replied back to you three times at 12:10 p.m., 12:13 p.m. and 12:14 p.m. explaining in fine detail.

As you can clearly see in the photos the company displays numerous types of packaging and product options, not all of these are available for each and every single geographical location, these products will vary depending on the compounding facility, an example would be much like a large pharmaceutical group that is commonly used by ordinary people worldwide, many countries will have their own independent compounding and synthesizing facility, it is all owned and operated by the same corporation pharma group however there may be slight variations in the product display or even tablets or ample sizes depending on the press machines and the equipment that is available in that region.. This Is Not unusual or out of the ordinary for very common everyday medications.

On the ordering site there is pictures of white or color code tablets, you can also see on Google numerous pictures of products that are also white or color code, in fact the color code has been phased in and out depending on the market and the availability with binders and fillers.

Some of all of the white tablets come inside of blister packs some come inside of satches, some will come inside of plastic baggies that are sealed inside of satches.
Due to safety and security I cannot disclose any shipping methods on how or why they would be sent in packaged a different way, we will not disclose that openly... If you ordered through authentic and genuine source that is approved such as PSL everything you are receiving is authentic.

Please take into great consideration that there is still some of the white tablets in inventory that have not expired and they are still in circulation along with the new improved updated version of products..

If you have ordered in the past then you are familiar with receiving white tablets, if you have received orders several years ago you may have received color coded tablets.

I'm not entirely certain on what you're frustrations are because we fulfilled our obligation with giving you the products that you paid for.
The same exact products that are as advertised and displayed on the main EP website with the different variations of product presentation.

Last but not least there are 50 tablets per baggie inside of each order, that portion is also for filled because the quantity is 50 per bag.

This is a global Enterprise,. This global Enterprise has some of the best and most reliable reviews and testimonials from each corner of the globe, these products have been lab tested and also blind samples have been sent in for quality control testing by whistleblowers and customers alike with everything passing flying colors..

We fulfilled your order you stated that the tablet count is what it is, you stated that the website clearly displays the color codes and the white tablets, yet you are not happy with everything that was presented truthfully?

And your questions were answered when you reached out to a representative within the matter of minutes.
Our customer service has a record of this.

At this point I'm not exactly sure how you would like for us to handle the situation for you.
You made the clear conscious decision to finalize your order, if you decided to go on to the website to do your due diligence after the fact, that falls on to you and not us.

Thank you for your time and thank you for bringing this to our attention.
We fulfilled everything that was expected of us with zero deception, we have numerous threads with pictures of our products and Google is full of hundreds and thousands of photos.

We understand you're frustrations but in the future can you please refrain from profanities it is entirely unnecessary.

. If you have any more questions or concerns please feel free to reach out to any one of our Representatives.

Thanks for the direct response on here, I did also hear back on PSL via the ticket I submitted. I did find the manufacturer website which does list the product in both a color coated and an uncoated white version, I was just very surprised to see that would be the case. When you receive different products in the same order is very disconcerting to see that the 2 different products in your order look exactly the same, especially when prior orders of the same products have clearly been different from each other. We're all good, and thanks again. I know this isn't directly a PSL issue it's an issue of which product versions are arriving from the manufacturer.

Thanks for the direct response on here, I did also hear back on PSL via the ticket I submitted. I did find the manufacturer website which does list the product in both a color coated and an uncoated white version, I was just very surprised to see that would be the case. When you receive different products in the same order is very disconcerting to see that the 2 different products in your order look exactly the same, especially when prior orders of the same products have clearly been different from each other. We're all good, and thanks again. I know this isn't directly a PSL issue it's an issue of which product versions are arriving from the manufacturer.

I use euro pharma orals on and off, mainly got white tabs lately, they are nicer since they dont break up and stronger feel to them ( pharma grade). I think Vision took care of you here nicely.

Ok first time using Euro pharma orals around 2012 I think so 10 years ago, quality was average but now quality is higher and stronger gear IMO
the white tab issue, I had exactly the same question lol and Vision set me straight

Euro pharma orals are my favorite, highest quality on the market IMO
I too am using white tablets now but the explanation was easy to see the difference

hey why aren't you running a cycle Log on EVO? we all respect you man but no log

I think your situation is common, I had to ask questions my last order with PSL and got all of it resolved easy
is a Log journal coming? you on EVO in the family but you dont share your cycle with the family

APPROVED SOURCE - PLS (PuritySourceLabs)

APPROVED SOURCE - EURO PHARMA

LOG APPROVED - PLEASE POST A LOG

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

Your questions and concerns are valid, you are not wrong for having concerns.
It makes me happy that everything has been worked out and your confidence has been reinstated, and now you feel confident in the products, with this being said moving forward please feel free to take the opportunity with getting blood work done and we will compensate you for your time and efforts if you post the results furthermore we will give you store credit.

Once again thank you, your attention to detail is pivotal and your needs are extremely important to us, we want to make sure that not only are we meeting your needs but we are also exceeding your expectations.

Kindest regards, team supervisor vision

Back
Top Bottom