Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who takes Mr. Olympia 2014

bigdog6693

Alright bros, its just around the corner in September. Whose yalls lineup from 1st to 5th? Heres Mine

1St place: Kai Greene
2Nd place: Phil Heath
3Rd place: Kai Greenr
4Th place: Dennis Wolf
5Th place: Shawn Rhoden

Last edited by a moderator:
Kai will never win. I think he looked the best up there last year.

But due to politics and his past, I don't think Kai will win...

N²Labs

In my opioion i thought Kai actually looked better then Phil last year, say wat u wat bros but thats my opioion. But since Phil Heath had already won two previosly they gave it to him.

I'm a HUGE fan of kai. I love his videos, his take on life, his general attitude. I just feel the politics will always hold him back.

I would love for my boy Jay Cutler to comeback and compete again. But i think its it for him, and after finishing 6th place last year, i dont think he would make it to the top 2 again. Hes my favorite bodybuilder and he has had a great career!

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eV87IlZ83cA

I watch this over and over and still believe Kai looked better

Kai has definitely outshone Phil in previous years, and there were definitely years he should have one. The reason he hasn't is the same reason his sponsor is MuscleMeds and not one of the big hitters. The whole grapefruit thing. Nobody wants to put their name next to that, which is sad, because he is a fantastic bodybuilder.

My prediction is:

1. Phil Heath

2. Kai Greene

3. Dennis Wolfe

4. Roelly Winklaar

5. Big Ramy

Shall we ask the magical grapefruit who shall win? image.jpg

Guys, I've been watching these Outcomes for a Very Long Time.
I have seen more than one Outcome that was a Complete Travesty........................ JP

Back
Top Bottom