Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who you guys got in the super bowl?

stevesmi

Staff
I made a thread back in the fall on who i thought would go and i predicted it would be Kansas City vs. Green Bay and you guys laughed at me. now they are both #1 seeds. Mahomes and Aaron Rodgers are the best passers in the NFL period. I don't think anyone else stands a chance and who you want with the ball in the 4th quarter down 10 points aside from those too?

who you guys got in the super bowl. make your choices now

I thought Buffalo had a chance but not way they looked last week. I agree with your view. Don't see anyone into GB and winning and Ravens could give KC a game but if I was betting thinking GB vs KC is a safe bet.

I thought Buffalo had a chance but not way they looked last week. I agree with your view. Don't see anyone into GB and winning and Ravens could give KC a game but if I was betting thinking GB vs KC is a safe bet.

Problem for ravens is can u win when ur qb can’t wing it around? You can’t beat the chiefs playing the rpo and throwing to the fullback and tight ends for 4 yards in the flat. This is a passing league and Lamar other can’t or they don’t have the receivers to throw it

Josh Allen has a problem winning big games. I don’t know if that can be fixed see Phillip rivers as an example. He almost fumbled the game away vs the colts. If the bills guard doesn’t get that ball the colts pick it up and take the lead.

Last edited:
Problem for ravens is can u win when ur qb can’t wing it around? You can’t beat the chiefs playing the rpo and throwing to the fullback and tight ends for 4 yards in the flat. This is a passing league and Lamar other can’t or they don’t have the receivers to throw it

Josh Allen has a problem winning big games. I don’t know if that can be fixed see Phillip rivers as an example. He almost fumbled the game away vs the colts. If the bills guard doesn’t get that ball the colts pick it up and take the lead.

bro you must be out of your damn mind. Lamar Jackson and Josh Allen are studs man. They way better than Aaron Rodgers and Patrick Mahomes cause they can run around and do sneaks and shit

bro you must be out of your damn mind. Lamar Jackson and Josh Allen are studs man. They way better than Aaron Rodgers and Patrick Mahomes cause they can run around and do sneaks and shit

dude I never said they weren't studs. re-read what i said man. I said they aren't good passers compared to Mahomes and Rodgers. you gonna argue that? also Mahomes and rodgers have rings. Lamar and Allen don't. what are their records in playoff games so far? they haven't proven they can win the big game. neither won any big games in college either.

I made a thread back in the fall on who i thought would go and i predicted it would be Kansas City vs. Green Bay and you guys laughed at me. now they are both #1 seeds. Mahomes and Aaron Rodgers are the best passers in the NFL period. I don't think anyone else stands a chance and who you want with the ball in the 4th quarter down 10 points aside from those too?

Greenbay all the way, kansas going down!

Rogers is the MVP this year hands down. He used to run more but at his age he does not. Neither Jackson or Allen are as good as Rogers or Mahomes this year. They are elite top QBs in NFL but Rogers and Mahomes are 1 and 2.

I dont know who will be MVP but I'm sure Green Bay will win, I put money on it.

bro you really think the browns gonna take kansas city down? KC 10 point favorites. you should lay some cash on it

The Browns did look amazing against the Steelers. Or the Steelers just really sucked. Zero running game. Browns literally ran all over them. But KC could go all the way.

Im going with the Saints and the Ravens... the ravens have caught fire at the right time and i think they are the scariest team out there and that noone truly wants to play them... you already know im rolling with the saints all the way... !

The Browns did look amazing against the Steelers. Or the Steelers just really sucked. Zero running game. Browns literally ran all over them. But KC could go all the way.

bro steelers are bad. Rothlessburger should retire, but he won't cause steelers owe him money if they cut him. whole team isn't good without their linebackers. happy to see this as a cowboys fan from texas.

dude I never said they weren't studs. re-read what i said man. I said they aren't good passers compared to Mahomes and Rodgers. you gonna argue that? also Mahomes and rodgers have rings. Lamar and Allen don't. what are their records in playoff games so far? they haven't proven they can win the big game. neither won any big games in college either.

bro i re-read it, pretty much you saying they suck and can't win big games. problem is I don't think you believe that to be true or you wouldn't be saying that. I'm a cowboys fan and I will admit my team stinks upfront, but atleast we got a QB in Dak

I dont know who will be MVP but I'm sure Green Bay will win, I put money on it.

Kansas City Chiefs +200 2/1
Green Bay Packers +380 19/5
New Orleans Saints +550 11/2
Buffalo Bills +600 6/1
Baltimore Ravens +800 8/1
Tampa Bay Buccaneers +850 17/2
Los Angeles Rams +1600 16/1
Cleveland Browns +2500 25/1.

bro i re-read it, pretty much you saying they suck and can't win big games. problem is I don't think you believe that to be true or you wouldn't be saying that. I'm a cowboys fan and I will admit my team stinks upfront, but atleast we got a QB in Dak

i'm gonna laugh when Dak tells Jerry to shove it and walks in free agency. gonna screen shot this post to laugh at your ass BWAHAHAHA

Never ever. I rarely watch soccer never mind US stuff.

bro soccer is a cute sport. especially how ya'll bounce that ball off your heads

personally I don't like sports where you don't use your hands

- - - Updated - - -

i'm gonna laugh when Dak tells Jerry to shove it and walks in free agency. gonna screen shot this post to laugh at your ass BWAHAHAHA

we will see about that shit

Chiefs will run it back with a repeat after beating the Packers in the super bowl.
Bills will beat Ravens
Saints will beat Bucs
Y’all who think Lamar or Josh Allen are better than Mahomes are drinking some koolaid lol

Steve knows I am completely biased being a Bills fan. But also being a Bills fan prepares me for disappointment, lol. Honestly, I can't see anyone beating the Chiefs. Green Bay might give them a run or even Tampa as much as I hate to say it. Never count out Tom Brady.

Back
Top Bottom