Join Evolutionary Forums

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsale
needtobuildmuscle
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Who Are You Trying To Impress?!?!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Who Are You Trying To Impress?!?!

I'm sure I'll get shit for this, but allow me my rant.

I just don't understand why so many guys employ the methods of professional bodybuilders to their program. Hey, I respect Dorian Yates, but even he admitted it was a job -- and that job was to look as good as possible one day out of the year. To me, that's not the bodybuilding lifestyle.

Shawn Rodden won the Mr. Olympia and two months later he guest posed and looked like an out of shape fat guy. So he proved he can dial in the drugs. Yippee for him. It's pretty sad when I look better than the reigning Mr. Olympia.

So why do so many guys think that pros are the ones to imitate? A pro needs to use insulin to get more size. But it's not quality muscle. Meanwhile, the guy who barely looks like he works out is asking for advice on using insulin. And he's getting recommendations!

I understand the appeal of Tren -- amazing results, super fast. But they don't last. Is permanent lung damage really worth the short tern temporary vanity boost? Apparently so.

How important is it to be bigger at any cost? Frank Zane won the Olympia at 190 pounds. Do you think any woman ever saw his body and thought; "Nah. He' s not muscular enough." The same goes for Steve Reeves, Dave Draper, Larry Scott, even Arnold. I'll bet any one of those guys got more pussy than half the guys on this board combined. Yet none of THEM ever did slin. But YOU need it? So who are YOU trying to impress? The guy in the squat rack next to you? Yeah, being bigger is part of the trip. Just size for the sake of taking up more space seems pretty dumb to me.

There's a lot of stuff that gives you a tremendous advanage, yet, guys still choose to use stuff that causes a shitton of side effects and then they want more drugs to counteract the effects of the first ones they took. Seems pretty pointless.

Anyway, that's my old man rant for today. Carry on.
    In that profile pic, I'm 64 years old. On only 100 mgs of TRT a week. Designer and Developer of N2GUARD and BRIDGE. www.needtobuildmuscle.com

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    heres my thing especially over time... i dont give on inkling of a flying fuck what any man thinks about how i look... now, im a straight married man so being so, and i have nothing against anyone who chooses alternative lifestyles but if i ever worried about how another man thought about how i looked, id jump off my roof... i find it comical when, especially in the past, people try to take shots at me about this... i literally wish i had a hidden camera in my house to show my reactions and how me and my wife sit here and fucking clown on how pathetic their lives must be.. i care about how i look for ME and for HER, period... ill never understand the thought process with certain people but to each their own... i know i could give one fuck care less... i can always fire back and say lets compare portfolios, houses, real life accomplishments, bank accounts etc... or lets compare happiness in life, which most likely dont have if they get their kicks insulting others behind a keyboard to likely make themselves feel better... im just thankful im not one of those pathetic douchebags that does that with their spare time...

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    We all have an evolutionary need to "impress" other humans both male and female it's how hierarchies were born in our society. Human societal development and evolution have been fueled by the individual a struggle to be ranked at the top tiers as the best in their circle be it the best hunter or fighter or best looking or more buff, whatever that society valued we have tried to display an abundance of to help put ourselves in a much better hierarchical position in that society(tribe).

So I guess the appeal and desire of being "admired and "talked" about" is somewhat ingrained into our brains at a very deep level.

Where this gets fucked up is when we try to give in to what we think other people respect even to our own detriment. Like Nelson said, guys that are trying to look fugging huge following the same drug and diet protocols as the pros, just cause they want to impress a few guys at the gym AND on the flip side you have something like what Dylan says, he wants to look good to impress his wife and those around him close that he respects... In both scenarios, you are working out to gain respect and admiration which is quite a human trait that's been the motor of the behavioral evolution of our species.

I guess the point I'm making is that it should be quite OK to be motivated by the need to impress others, to a degree. As long as you as the individual are not harmed by it! Once the individual puts his own survival at risk in the pursuit of some admiration or perceptions of being respected, then you are all fucked up in the head and need to check yourself before you wreck yourself.
    Follow me on Social: http://www.RickyVRock.com/

Follow me and ask me anything: http://www.BigRickRock.com/

Check out the Evolutionary Radio Podcast: https://www.evolutionary.org/podcasts/

Check out the EliteFitness Podcast: https://www.elitefitness.com/article...navar-profile/

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Wasn't Shawn Rodden with Chris Aceto?

I don't think everyone loses gains from Trenbolone Nelson, seems unlikely. I always kept at least 70% of gains after tren use. Too broad of a statement for me.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nelson montana View Post
    I'm sure I'll get shit for this, but allow me my rant.

I just don't understand why so many guys employ the methods of professional bodybuilders to their program. Hey, I respect Dorian Yates, but even he admitted it was a job -- and that job was to look as good as possible one day out of the year. To me, that's not the bodybuilding lifestyle.

Shawn Rodden won the Mr. Olympia and two months later he guest posed and looked like an out of shape fat guy. So he proved he can dial in the drugs. Yippee for him. It's pretty sad when I look better than the reigning Mr. Olympia.

So why do so many guys think that pros are the ones to imitate? A pro needs to use insulin to get more size. But it's not quality muscle. Meanwhile, the guy who barely looks like he works out is asking for advice on using insulin. And he's getting recommendations!

I understand the appeal of Tren -- amazing results, super fast. But they don't last. Is permanent lung damage really worth the short tern temporary vanity boost? Apparently so.

How important is it to be bigger at any cost? Frank Zane won the Olympia at 190 pounds. Do you think any woman ever saw his body and thought; "Nah. He' s not muscular enough." The same goes for Steve Reeves, Dave Draper, Larry Scott, even Arnold. I'll bet any one of those guys got more pussy than half the guys on this board combined. Yet none of THEM ever did slin. But YOU need it? So who are YOU trying to impress? The guy in the squat rack next to you? Yeah, being bigger is part of the trip. Just size for the sake of taking up more space seems pretty dumb to me.

There's a lot of stuff that gives you a tremendous advanage, yet, guys still choose to use stuff that causes a shitton of side effects and then they want more drugs to counteract the effects of the first ones they took. Seems pretty pointless.

Anyway, that's my old man rant for today. Carry on.
    You know Nelson some guys do want to look as good as Dorian Yates even if they are just going to the gym. I also think you don't mention genetics at all. Too many bros don't have Dorian Yates or Ronnie Coleman genetics, so for them 300mgs of testosterone won't do jack shit.

I completely disagree with you that trenbolone gains cannot be kept, who said that? If you run a proper PCT and use good cycle support you can keep tren gains for sure, at least 70% of them. The muscle strong parts.

Frank Zane is not the best example of a Mr. Olympia, he was just a 1 time deal at that point in the industry. These days a Nationals show top 3 would beat Frank Zane hands down. I've even looked as ripped as him.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Haskell View Post
    You know Nelson some guys do want to look as good as Dorian Yates even if they are just going to the gym. I also think you don't mention genetics at all. Too many bros don't have Dorian Yates or Ronnie Coleman genetics, so for them 300mgs of testosterone won't do jack shit.

I completely disagree with you that trenbolone gains cannot be kept, who said that? If you run a proper PCT and use good cycle support you can keep tren gains for sure, at least 70% of them. The muscle strong parts.

Frank Zane is not the best example of a Mr. Olympia, he was just a 1 time deal at that point in the industry. These days a Nationals show top 3 would beat Frank Zane hands down. I've even looked as ripped as him.
    I think you missed the point. But, it's okay.
    In that profile pic, I'm 64 years old. On only 100 mgs of TRT a week. Designer and Developer of N2GUARD and BRIDGE. www.needtobuildmuscle.com

Cyborg Humanoid Brother ElevenBravo77's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I feel the same way and it goes beyond bodybuilding. While I may admire traits or characteristics of athletes or other people, I never strive to be anyone else or even desire to be like someone else.

My goal in everything I do is to be the best version of myself I can be. In general people spend too much time and effort worrying about what other people think and trying to live up to other's standards and expectations.

I'm a 43 year old family man and my family's opinion of me matters a hell of a lot more than a meathead at the gym or some douchebag online that wants to take shots at me. You know what? I'm not 300lbs of solid muscle and I have no desire to be. I have a desire to be healthy and live well into my golden years spending time with my family, not dropping dead before 60 due to years of steroid abuse.

Hollywood, professional sports and social media have people thinking they aren't good enough and don't measure up. But if you do you and are the best you can be, I guarantee that will be enough for the people who really matter in your life.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    bro I try to impress dudes on rig i work with. this way they don't fuck with me. if you have job that competitive like this and work with a lot of alpha males you gonna want to joose up to protect yo self. i work hard to support my kids, pay $600 in child support a month. was late on child support for year and had to serve time in jail, in jail you gotta protect yo self or you turn into someone's biatch real quick.

first day i in jail i made roommate suck my dick not cause i gay but to let him know i mean bidness. he not fuck with me anymore after that and made sure my bed made and comfy and make his ass clean toilet for me after i done. that why i joose man, hell yah gotta prove you alpha. my ex used to smuggle in tren to jail, pay off guard with BJ when she arrive, he let her bring in anything even coke. plus he make sure i get bananas and apples fresh fruit i can eat

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky V Rock View Post
    We all have an evolutionary need to "impress" other humans both male and female it's how hierarchies were born in our society. Human societal development and evolution have been fueled by the individual a struggle to be ranked at the top tiers as the best in their circle be it the best hunter or fighter or best looking or more buff, whatever that society valued we have tried to display an abundance of to help put ourselves in a much better hierarchical position in that society(tribe).

So I guess the appeal and desire of being "admired and "talked" about" is somewhat ingrained into our brains at a very deep level.

Where this gets fucked up is when we try to give in to what we think other people respect even to our own detriment. Like Nelson said, guys that are trying to look fugging huge following the same drug and diet protocols as the pros, just cause they want to impress a few guys at the gym AND on the flip side you have something like what Dylan says, he wants to look good to impress his wife and those around him close that he respects... In both scenarios, you are working out to gain respect and admiration which is quite a human trait that's been the motor of the behavioral evolution of our species.

I guess the point I'm making is that it should be quite OK to be motivated by the need to impress others, to a degree. As long as you as the individual are not harmed by it! Once the individual puts his own survival at risk in the pursuit of some admiration or perceptions of being respected, then you are all fucked up in the head and need to check yourself before you wreck yourself.
    bro i bet in brazil everyone jacked up with all that brazilian ass you trying to slam
    Last edited by BodyMonster34; 06-03-2021 at 02:22 AM.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    It started with me with sports.. I wasnít a small kid but I was tall kinda lumpy and slow.. when I discovered weights they changed everything for me.. when my sleeves tightened up and my waist shrunk it did
    Wonders for my self confidence and self esteem. Later on in life when I wasnít so dedicated and lost focus I lost that self confidence and the only thing that brought it back was my body and the shape I was currently in. When I finally committed to the lifestyle I was almost 30 when I first injected.. that took it all to a whole nother level that Iíve never tried to or wanted to go back to anything less. As Iím older now my priorities have changed but I still love the feeling of being the biggest guy in the room and stretching my sleeves and the attention that comes with it.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nelson montana View Post
    I think you missed the point. But, it's okay.
    I think I understood it well. I don't agree that trenbolone gains can't be kept, it's fairly simple. I don't think that falls into reality. Rest of what you said is reasonable but tren gains can be kept for sure.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BodyMonster34 View Post
    bro I try to impress dudes on rig i work with. this way they don't fuck with me. if you have job that competitive like this and work with a lot of alpha males you gonna want to joose up to protect yo self. i work hard to support my kids, pay $600 in child support a month. was late on child support for year and had to serve time in jail, in jail you gotta protect yo self or you turn into someone's biatch real quick.

first day i in jail i made roommate suck my dick not cause i gay but to let him know i mean bidness. he not fuck with me anymore after that and made sure my bed made and comfy and make his ass clean toilet for me after i done. that why i joose man, hell yah gotta prove you alpha. my ex used to smuggle in tren to jail, pay off guard with BJ when she arrive, he let her bring in anything even coke. plus he make sure i get bananas and apples fresh fruit i can eat
    Bodymonster you're hardcore lol

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast