Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

why 600lbsGorilla vs 800lbsgorillaa?

600lbsGorilla

SUSPENDED
I think we should ban 800lbsgorillaa!

I have the main reason, 800lbsgorillaa stole my anabolex username and is pretending to be me.

Who will vote to ban 800lbsgorillaa?

disclaimer: the same vote gives me 600lbsGorilla VIP status

I have the main reason, 800lbsgorillaa stole my anabolex username and is pretending to be me.

Go away troll I'm the only gorillaa in da house. :mad:

you need to contribute and post more often if you want VIP.

600lbs gorilla beats 800lbs haha

bro what you mean why gorilla? this thread reminds me of the nelson vs. gorilla thread

I say ban both because neither adds anything valuable to this forum. Probably because its the same person. Just makes the forum look like a joke

Last edited:
bro what you mean why gorilla? this thread reminds me of the nelson vs. gorilla thread

Don't bro me, I'm calling you out for the nelson beef. I heard you backed out of the podcast not him?!

- - - Updated - - -

I feel like this is actually the same person talking to themselves with 2 different user names, lol

Yea 800lbs STOLE my anabolex username!

- - - Updated - - -

I agree with this answer lol

I don't!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

I say ban both because neither adds anything valuable to this forum. Probably because its the same person. Just makes the forum look like a joke

Yea ban 800lbs not 600lbs gorilla for sure!

bro before anyone banned explain why you stole $4000 from member?

https://www.evolutionary.org/forums...steroid-dealer-here-owes-me-3000-a-79209.html

- - - Updated - - -

Don't bro me, I'm calling you out for the nelson beef. I heard you backed out of the podcast not him?!

bro I been begging them to let me on podcast for the past year, they won't let me on cause I have thick texas accent. that muleshit

Back
Top Bottom