Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

why am i not getting results on cycle?

Newman37

Registered
I'm 37 years old and have been lifting for over 10 years pretty consistent so i am pretty sure i would know if there was a difference in my physique or strength. my lifts aren't even moving, it is weird. I am using 400mgs of gear a week and am on week 4, and the kicker is I got bloodwork done and my test levels are 2600 so i know my gear is legit. any ideas here?

People always start to freak out around week 3 or 4 when they aren't seeing massive gains yet.

If you are on a long ester like Test E or Cyp it takes a few weeks. Obviously your bloods are looking good so just make your diet and training are in check and you should start see the gains coming on in the next week or so.

Just be patient and make sure your expectations are realistic. Steroids aren't magic but if this is your first cycle you should see some solid gains on 400mg week.

What are your expectations? A lot of times people are expecting too much. Building muscle takes time and happens with year after year consistency. To be honest I never gain much strength from a test cycle but if I can put on 5 lbs of real muscle with a 12 week cycle and proper pct, that is realistic.

you won't reach your fitness goals 4 weeks into steroids, 12 weeks into steroids, etc. this will take years. how many guys do 1 cycle and then are satisfied with what they achieved? nobody. this is a marathon and you better realize that now and be willing to commit to spending tens of thousands on groceries, steroids, supplements, ancillaries and gym memberships

I'm 37 years old and have been lifting for over 10 years pretty consistent...

Give us an example of your lifting strategy. What rep ranges are you targeting? There are two types of muscle fibers, fast and slow twitch. And each respond to specific rep ranges. You can do the same thing for 10yrs and see zero changes. The human body is legit smart. It adapts. So you have to keep it guessing. Changing reps, and weight, it’ll shock the body into changes. I rarely see men in my gym targeting the 20-25rep range. That because usually you hav to go lighter. Are you doing drop sets? Triple drop sets? Giant sets?

Enter the gym like it’s the THUNDERDOME, and you’re about to put your body through the gauntlet with the intensity to match.

Gear is only an assistant

Just be patient. It is exciting to be on a cycle and expecting big results but it takes time. Long esters are just starting to peak in your blood. The next 8 weeks will certainly be fun for you.

I'm 37 years old and have been lifting for over 10 years pretty consistent so i am pretty sure i would know if there was a difference in my physique or strength. my lifts aren't even moving, it is weird. I am using 400mgs of gear a week and am on week 4, and the kicker is I got bloodwork done and my test levels are 2600 so i know my gear is legit. any ideas here?

Gear isn't a magic pill or fix for massive gains out the gate, you need to be patient and give everything time to regulate and work it's way into the system, over time slower steady gains are more sustained than fast blow up water gains.

Back
Top Bottom