Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why bigger pump in the afternoon then morning?

Castro_Bigdog

1st time in a long time that I trained in the afternoon. ... pumps where crazy.... I always train in the mornings. ... today was a 1st in years .... I'm running the Ketogenic diet. .... beginning stages. ... any info?

Yup. I tend to workout in the morning before I eat and I now and then workout at night for whatever reason and not only the pump but my strength is way higher. Morning has been a long time habit for me so I really need to change that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Coming off an 8 hour fast overnight, you're pretty depleted. Even if you eat a big meal straight up, you aren't going to be able to compare that to somebody who has gotten 4-5 solid meals in prior to training

If you train in the evenings, then your body has been fuelled all through the day, whereas early morning, you train kind of fasted and depleted from energy sources.

All of that, plus... Keto really makes me feel flat. Seemingly no muscle bellies at all
and just overall feeling of shit in the gym. Can't seem to get loose, no pump going
into big sets, big let down on big sets. I don't like it.

All of that, plus... Keto really makes me feel flat. Seemingly no muscle bellies at all
and just overall feeling of shit in the gym. Can't seem to get loose, no pump going
into big sets, big let down on big sets. I don't like it.

Have you tried Extra Virgin Coconut Oil before Working out for Energy..................... JP
P.S.
I take 2 Tablespoons 30 minutes prior.
P.S.S.
I use the "Nutiva Brand", it's top of the line, and it's very Reasonable. I buy it in Bulk on Amazon.

yes your body is depleted in the morning of course. BUT remember you just came off of 8 hours of rest too.

it depends on what kind of job you have.. if you spend all day digging ditches vs. sitting on your ass on a computer its going to determine how you feel in the PM vs. AM

Have you tried Extra Virgin Coconut Oil before Working out for Energy..................... JP
P.S.
P.S.S.
I use the "Nutiva Brand", it's top of the line, and it's very Reasonable. I buy it in Bulk on Amazon.

I have not, but I'll give it a shot. Always looking to get this diet thing down. I spend
way more time researching diet and testing the research through trial and error than
I do actually training. 2 hours training, constant diet tweaks. That's how it works, huh?
Thanks for the info!

yes your body is depleted in the morning of course. BUT remember you just came off of 8 hours of rest too.

it depends on what kind of job you have.. if you spend all day digging ditches vs. sitting on your ass on a computer its going to determine how you feel in the PM vs. AM
I have a hard job.... most can't do what I do.... strain on the body for sure.... I try to eat Big before training. ... at least 1 to 2 hours before training. ..... .

This is my Achilles Heel. It is very rare for me to get a full 8. Most days I feel lucky to
get 4 depending on my schedule. Days, Nights,... They really are the same to me. 12
hour swing with plenty of overtime. I train on my way home from work. So some times
it's 6 AM some times 6 PM, and when I'm off for consecutive days, I feel like a super
hero. I try to keep my timing of meals the same, 200 carbs 3 days a week and 300
on heavy training days. All slow carbs through the day and fast carbs up to an hour
after training. It's worked well so far to get me to 13% @ 210, but I know I'm going to
have to get after it to maintain 210 @ 9%.

It's a give and take with morning vs afternoon lifts. If natty or off cycle Test is higher in the morn, but in the afternoon glycogen is back in the muscles, L-arginine is higher and helps with natty nitric oxide prdocution...thus a solid pump.

Quoting post #10

I babysit latin guys all day. I bet you cant do that!!

Anyhow about 2 months ago I tried working out at 4AM. Yes I did do it but not for long. Going to bed at 8-9PM and waking up at 3:30AM wasnt cutting it.

So I joined a nice gym near my office and after work I hit gym before driving home.
Afternoon early evening workouts is where its at w me.

Your hormones peak in the morning and evenings. Your body could have got "adjusted" to your training times, pace, weight etc and the change "shocked" your system to respond better, adapt. Its always best to change up your training time, intensity and duration AT-LEAST once a month to have your body start responding to different scenarios. Hope this helps a little bit. I can go more in-dept if need be.

P.S.
P.S.S.
Not sure if.you drink coffee, but ill blend 2 tbs in a cup of coffee before i workout in the morning if I do. Love it

Not sure if.you drink coffee, but ill blend 2 tbs in a cup of coffee before i workout in the morning if I do. Love it
Ah Yes Liquid Meth, I mean Coffee, I can't move without it.
Always Switching Coffee Blends.
Right now It's "Trader Joe's Bay Blend", Ultra Dark Roast.
I drink my Coffee Black (no Sugar), so it has to be Good and Strong, without being Bitter...................... JP

I love the smell and taste of coffee, but don't like to drink hot shit. I just eat vivarin
like a kid eats tic-tacs. But, I've also proven to myself that I'd smoke cat shit if it'd
aid in my quest. :)

I'm lucky enough to get an extra long lunch hour(s). This is the perfect time for me. Not to early, got a few meals in me and going strong from the day. Yet not too late that I'm tired as hell from being in the sun and shit all day and can't wait to get home. Just perfect for me.

Ah Yes Liquid Meth, I mean Coffee, I can't move without it.
Always Switching Coffee Blends.
Right now It's "Trader Joe's Bay Blend", Ultra Dark Roast.
I drink my Coffee Black (no Sugar), so it has to be Good and Strong, without being Bitter...................... JP

Oh yes , coffee is my favorite pre and during workout drink . I like it black and dark , like my women !!!😎

" Are You Satisfied "

Back
Top Bottom