Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why Bother With Sustanon?

nelson montana

<b>V.I.P. - Author</b>
I used to be a Sustanon fan. A hefty 250 dose with some prop to get levels up in seconds. It hit HARD! And the concept of having different esters releasing at different times made so much sense. Or so I thought. The truth be told, all those different esters make no sense and may actually defeat the whole purpose of a more evenly distributed dosing. Here's why...

Whether you're doing a cycle or on TRT, if you inject a single 100mgs of enth, you're going to get a pretty even level. It slowly peaks after a coupl eof days and slowly abades after about 10 days. SO a once a week shot on a regulat basis works pretty well. If you're on a cycle of a few shots a week, within 2 weeks, levels will even out and stay there as long as you continue on the same schedule. With Sustanon, you still need more than one shot a week. So you're going to have esters releasing at all different times, causing several peaks throughout the week. But unless you inject everyday, you'll also experience a lull because the decanonate is releasing so slowly so you're not getting the full effect.

Actually Sus would be a good "first" shot to quickly raise levels and a good "last" shot to have a slow taper, but if you're looking for an even release to avoid peaks and valleys, then just regular timing on enth or cyth is a better choice. Not that sustanon won't work! It's just that the principle behind it isn't a part of makes it work well. What makes it work is simply the fact that it's 250 mgs of testosterone!

I used to be a Sustanon fan. A hefty 250 dose with some prop to get levels up in seconds. It hit HARD! And the concept of having different esters releasing at different times made so much sense. Or so I thought. The truth be told, all those different esters make no sense and may actually defeat the whole purpose of a more evenly distributed dosing. Here's why...

Whether you're doing a cycle or on TRT, if you inject a single 100mgs of enth, you're going to get a pretty even level. It slowly peaks after a coupl eof days and slowly abades after about 10 days. SO a once a week shot on a regulat basis works pretty well. If you're on a cycle of a few shots a week, within 2 weeks, levels will even out and stay there as long as you continue on the same schedule. With Sustanon, you still need more than one shot a week. So you're going to have esters releasing at all different times, causing several peaks throughout the week. But unless you inject everyday, you'll also experience a lull because the decanonate is releasing so slowly so you're not getting the full effect.

Actually Sus would be a good "first" shot to quickly raise levels and a good "last" shot to have a slow taper, but if you're looking for an even release to avoid peaks and valleys, then just regular timing on enth or cyth is a better choice. Not that sustanon won't work! It's just that the principle behind it isn't a part of makes it work well. What makes it work is simply the fact that it's 250 mgs of testosterone!

I like different esters hitting, they work well in tandem. For bulking I much prefer sustanon to testosterone, I get better gains and I have to inject less.

Nelson, I use sustanon 250 for bulking cycles only. There is a point to it and I have a few competitors using it.

Nelson, I use sustanon 250 for bulking cycles only. There is a point to it and I have a few competitors using it.

I know a lot of people use it, and like I said, I know it works. My point was the varying esters don't matter after a while. If you inject sus 3 times a week, then 250 mgs of cyp 3 times a week would work just as well. Or should.

Sustanon is just fine as any other form of test... acting like its so superior though or that you get something extra special on it is comedy to me... When I lived in maui, the people there truly thought it was the most amazing creation ever... "you got the sust?" etc... LMFAO... i use to shake my fuckin head daily... Theres certainly nothing wrong with it and if you like it, fuck yeah, by all means, but acting like its something so special is just not accurate and actually quite comical

I have used test propionate, enanthate, cypionate and sustanon and saw absolutely no difference in terms of what I got from any of them. I am a huge fan of testosterone but I did not see any sort of difference with any of them in terms of results

In my opinion its preference and thats it. At a given dosage no test is better or worse than the other

Interesting. What was it about enth that didn't work for you?

No idea. For whatever reason, even if we all used the same source, for me I never felt it was that special

Depends of your bulking and cutting Sus is gonna add a lot of water weight more than Cyp or e. Ace and prop are going to add the least amount of water but more injections so depends on what you’re looking to do and your goals !

Sustanon makes more sense to me if you like to pin every day which I do but I still use test E daily over sustanon.

Back
Top Bottom