Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why do bodybuilders use insulin?

I got a BG meter so i like to test my glucose levels at different intervals post injection. Humulin r is def still kicking hard 5hrs post IM injection, contrary to what i thought. This stuff is def nothing to play around with.

ohh ok good im taking 14 right now 7 pre 7 post 5 days a week, only on my training days

Yeah it seems like you'd only want to use slin on off days

and IIRC....you should be doing a minimum of 10g of carbs per IU...

Yeah it seems like you'd only want to use slin on off days

and IIRC....you should be doing a minimum of 10g of carbs per IU...

opposite man.... You really want it right after a workout....so it can push all that pro/carbs into the broken down muscle. Also, the 10g carb per 1iu slin is a starting point for newbies...

If you follow that you wont go hypo, or shouldnt. But once you get use it to you ll use a lot less, thats quit a bit, and will pack on fat too at that amount over time. Im not using that much, only on the 1 off day i use it.

Yeah less is better imo. I only use it 2-3 days a week pre-workout right now. The first time I used it I used it everyday in the morning and preworkout and I overdid the carbs too. I put on a lot of fat and my insulin sensitivity got all fucked up. I try to use it just 2-3 days a week for shuttling nutrients to the muscles pre/intra/post workout. The GH helps with keeping fat off and I try to not overdo the carbs and not take in any fats while its in my system.

opposite man.... You really want it right after a workout....so it can push all that pro/carbs into the broken down muscle. Also, the 10g carb per 1iu slin is a starting point for newbies...

If you follow that you wont go hypo, or shouldnt. But once you get use it to you ll use a lot less, thats quit a bit, and will pack on fat too at that amount over time. Im not using that much, only on the 1 off day i use it.

Sorry...I wrote that incorrectly. I know when to use slin lol. I was thinking one thing and typed another.

In my experience i love to take pre and right after my workout, no in my day off cause when i run slim with my workout i get real real good pump and a lot of power

There are really only two types of "insulin" even though there are many different "insulin's" available on the" Market " . There is a "background" insulin ,which mimics the "pancreas" slow secretion of insulin through out the day and overnight ,and there is a meal time insulin , or what we call "prandial" insulin ,which is injected. Even though insulin seems to be more complicated , in actuality it is quite simple as we are trying to do with modern day insulin therapy is mimic what a "normal" pancreas does.
I speak from years of being a full blown type II Diabetic , 5 shots per day, and on a side note folks , it can coma toast your ass in a New York minute.
My option and I'll own it.........................AnalogMan

If you want to get to the heart of the matter, a really in depth article, that's not to technical, can be found at United-Muscle.com, go to the section (Insulin as a Physique Enhancer). It explains the benefits and the dangers, if handled incorrectly Insulin can Kill, it's no joke! It's not for the un-informed, that's for sure. You can screw-up with a lot of things that we discuss on these Forum's, Insulin is the one thing that you better get right.
I hear you Brother Home-Erectus!!!

Back
Top Bottom