Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why do certain PEDs shut you down and make you feel like crap?

retlif93

Registered
I read people say don't do this certain cycle it will shut you down. Such as, don't do a oral only cycle (like me, I'm taking 20mg a day winstrol 3rd week and I'm starting to feel pretty bad).

Why is it that my oral only cycle shuts me down compared to injecting testosterone with or without an oral? I'm confused how this works.

Let's say I take 40mg of winstrol a day. Eventually this will shut my natural test down, right?

Then lets say I take 500mg a week of test via injection.

How does one "shut me down" but the other doesn't? If I'm injecting testosterone isn't that going to also shut me down even worse?!

This is the one question that has confused the fuck out of me. What am I misunderstanding or not getting?

The winny just shuts me down below natural levels? Then why take it?

The testosterone replaces my natural level and then some (probably doubling).

Is that why? Something like that?

all steroids shut you down, first of all... orals make you feel ilke shit dude... common knowledge... why are you using steroids if you dont even know basic information about them??? TOXIC ORAL steroids make you feel like shit... toxicity hurts your liver, blood pressure, kidneys etc... you need to do FAR FAR more research about steroids in general.... testosterone shuts you down JUST LIKE an oral steroid does dude

I suppose my question was more geared towards the level of shutdown and what certain steroids 'make up for' the shutdown and replace and enhance the shutdown. If that makes sense. I know they all shut you down.

I feel as though I don't have the medical vocabulary to get across what I'm saying or asking.

Winstrol and testosterone are anabolic steroids.

How does testosterone make me feel great and have excellent workouts and put all this mass on, even though it shuts me down, compared to winstrol which dries me out and makes me feel awful which also shuts me down?

How are both of these anabolics not exactly equal? How can shut down be ok (such as test) in one sense but winstrol not in the other?

You take them both. Test as a base and winny for hardening of the muscles. I assume you are cutting if not than winny is not the right choice because it is not that anabolic. I am on my second cycle but i have been reading about this stuff for the past year and I have still a lot of questions. My advice is do your research.

i already answered this question and you clearly didnt read it... winstrol is a TOXIC oral steroid... its altered with makes it methylated which needs to be done to allow it to pass through the liver when taken orally... testosterone is not methylated and doesnt carry those kind of sides... this isnt about suppression man, its about the toxicity... not to mention winstrol is not mild whatsoever... many people have trouble getting through a cycle of it... its my favorite oral in terms of what it accomplishes for me but i never feel very good on it after about 2-3 weeks...

Winstrol is liver toxic like Dylan said.

Any steroid or prohormone will shit down your test production.

The reason why people do not suggest oral only steroid cycles is that you are shut down but they don’t raise your test levels. When you inject test it shuts down your natural production but you are replacing it with a higher level of exogenous test.

Oral steroids don’t replace your test levels you get shut down and essentially test goes to near 0.

all steroids shut you down, first of all... orals make you feel ilke shit dude... common knowledge... why are you using steroids if you dont even know basic information about them??? TOXIC ORAL steroids make you feel like shit... toxicity hurts your liver, blood pressure, kidneys etc... you need to do FAR FAR more research about steroids in general.... testosterone shuts you down JUST LIKE an oral steroid does dude

More clear than this can't be.

everyone is confused in this thread because you use the term 'shut down' as if it means something it doesn't.

shut down by the actual definition is when your pituitary glands stop producing LH and FSH. this will happen with every anabolic steroid out there aside from proviron in some people.

now why do you feel like shit on winstrol? because it is a nasty oral steroid. one of the worst sides of all. run legit tbol or var by themselves and you won't feel like crap

A lot of guys get nasty side effects from orals. Winny especially with dry joints. Great oral steroid but very specific purposes like muscle hardening before a show. I wouldn't recommend running it as a standalone. What are your goals for taking it? What is your body fat?

I suppose my question was more geared towards the level of shutdown and what certain steroids 'make up for' the shutdown and replace and enhance the shutdown. If that makes sense. I know they all shut you down.

I feel as though I don't have the medical vocabulary to get across what I'm saying or asking.

Winstrol and testosterone are anabolic steroids.

How does testosterone make me feel great and have excellent workouts and put all this mass on, even though it shuts me down, compared to winstrol which dries me out and makes me feel awful which also shuts me down?

How are both of these anabolics not exactly equal? How can shut down be ok (such as test) in one sense but winstrol not in the other?
Winny is also dht not test.

everyone is confused in this thread because you use the term 'shut down' as if it means something it doesn't.

shut down by the actual definition is when your pituitary glands stop producing LH and FSH. this will happen with every anabolic steroid out there aside from proviron in some people.

now why do you feel like shit on winstrol? because it is a nasty oral steroid. one of the worst sides of all. run legit tbol or var by themselves and you won't feel like crap
Guy I ordered PSL Winny for, said he felt amazing on 50mg. More endurance etc

any AAS will shut down natural levels.. that’s why you run test alongside it.
besides a very few.

Anavar didn’t make me feel “like crap” but did make me feel a bit tired/lethargic in a way. Usually that’s from stress from the liver and associated organs. Once I added TUDCA I felt much better

Guy I ordered PSL Winny for, said he felt amazing on 50mg. More endurance etc

some guys do well on winny and orals in general. i see nothing wrong with running orals or oral only cycles if the person likes them

Back
Top Bottom