Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why do gym meatheads on steroids piss me off?

Xausyek

Does anyone else get really pissed off at the gym with Meatheads who are all up on steroids?
It used to be you kept that stuff down low, nobody talked about steroid use. You minded your own business. Nowadays people brag about how much steroids they use, hog up the machines, slam weights, grunt, and behave like animals. I cannot stand it anymore
there are even guys who walk around the gym with business cards handing them out who are selling steroids. I am very insulted at how open it all is. Even the cops at my gym are openly using and bragging about it. I see people in the lockerrom with needles, it is really getting ridiculous
I use steroids too here and there but I would never imagine we would live in a society where people were so brave they would behave like this and show off. Just wanted to rant, who is with me ?

Does anyone else get really pissed off at the gym with Meatheads who are all up on steroids?
It used to be you kept that stuff down low, nobody talked about steroid use. You minded your own business. Nowadays people brag about how much steroids they use, hog up the machines, slam weights, grunt, and behave like animals. I cannot stand it anymore
there are even guys who walk around the gym with business cards handing them out who are selling steroids. I am very insulted at how open it all is. Even the cops at my gym are openly using and bragging about it. I see people in the lockerrom with needles, it is really getting ridiculous
I use steroids too here and there but I would never imagine we would live in a society where people were so brave they would behave like this and show off. Just wanted to rant, who is with me ?

if you're not happy with them wear headphones

It also very much depend on the gym you go to.

But some people that use steroids are just fuck wits. I agree.

I only get pissed off if people are entitled bitches

like hogging up squat racks, kicking people away just cause they are big and think they are hot shit. and the managers protect their buddies and not other members. we all are paying money to use the gym so everyone needs to respect everyone else and not be treated better.

I've owned gyms and managed them for 30 some years, i've seen it all

I usually laugh at the guys who walk around like they own the gym

bro lol. yo just described me

i hope peeps don't hate on me like this

bro why change gyms? this a real man gym how it should be. that how all gyms in texas unless they poosy gyms

Cos a) not everyone thinks like that and b) for the money. No one makes money off of (and I'm one too) meatheads. Heck I pay $5 (4 quid) and the owner gives me free a coffee that's gotta be worth $3 lol. He's not making a profit off of the dollar lol

If you are in the gym where you are supposed to be working on yourself and you are focused or worried on others, then you have your own issues... its pretty sad and rather pathetic honestly...

If you are in the gym where you are supposed to be working on yourself and you are focused or worried on others, then you have your own issues... its pretty sad and rather pathetic honestly...

Also true. Go in, work hard, stop caring what others do, get out.

Back
Top Bottom