Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why does aromasin mess me up?

Strange. Maybe your body is just rare in that it over responds to aromasin. Aromasin does work differently than the other two. It's a steroidal inhibitor.

are you getting bloodwork done to see how all three are effecting your estrogen numbers? how are you dosing it? what compounds were you running when this occurred and at what doses? you cant be so vague and expect any sort of answer aside from speculation and assumption, which more often than not, does not equate to fact

I've only used Aromasin and yes it can have this effect on some. I experience it in the beginning but just like any drug your body will eventually adapt.

Taking ancillaries before bed can help.

I've not experienced this side effect, but often aromasin can drive my estrogen tolerance low so I use arimidex on cycle. You really need bloodwork to know however

Why does aromasin physically and mentally degrade me, even at the most tiniest doses, but letro and arimidex do not, regardless of dose?

Anyone else feel physically and mentally weak on a anti-aroma? If so, which one does it for you?

Personally I hate aromasin... I'm a low aromatiser and if u crash Ur estrogen on aromasin you feel like shit for weeks, for me anyway, and even 100mg dbol a day doesn't help.

But others sware by it.

I found adex much easier to dose, and if I went a bit low I know I'd be feeling better again in no time, or pop some dbol.

Maybe u used different dosed test on different cycles and used different ai's during each blast or whatever. That can make things confusing also.

If it's no good for u, don't use it.

Back
Top Bottom