Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why does LGD cause headaches?

curiousdude

Registered
Hey,

Why do some individuals experience headahces during the first 2-3 days of their cycle while taking LGD. Especially if the drug should barely be in effect at this point. What is the mechanism through which the LGD causes the headaches for most people. At first I thought high blood pressure; however, numerous studies have shown that high blood pressure may or may not cause headaches. In addition, I kind of find it hard to believe that LGD could raise one's blood pressure in such a short amount of time. Does anyone else have insight as to why LGD causes headaches early into a cycle or by what mechanism that it happens?

Thanks

Hey,

Why do some individuals experience headahces during the first 2-3 days of their cycle while taking LGD. Especially if the drug should barely be in effect at this point. What is the mechanism through which the LGD causes the headaches for most people. At first I thought high blood pressure; however, numerous studies have shown that high blood pressure may or may not cause headaches. In addition, I kind of find it hard to believe that LGD could raise one's blood pressure in such a short amount of time. Does anyone else have insight as to why LGD causes headaches early into a cycle or by what mechanism that it happens?

Thanks

I use LGD and haven't had this issue. I'd be suspicious of what it is you're actually taking.

I believe I'm using a reputable source (Venogen), so I don't believe that is the issue. I have seen other people who share the same issues that I have with the headaches. Any speculation as to why this is? Also there are studies that show headaches as one of the main side effects of LGD I can link them if you would like.

I've seen stories of people getting headaches from LGD from reputable sources. Also, I've seen studies that suggest that people get headaches from LGD. I bought from a pretty reputable source (Venogen), so I don't believe that I had bunk LGD may be wrong though. Any thoughts?

I've seen stories of people getting headaches from LGD from reputable sources. Also, I've seen studies that suggest that people get headaches from LGD. I bought from a pretty reputable source (Venogen), so I don't believe that I had bunk LGD may be wrong though. Any thoughts?

Yeah don't post the same thing twice. And what's with plugging your source?

Back
Top Bottom