Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

why does a testosterone propionate injection hurt so much?

bow flexing

Registered
testosterone propionate is known as the most painful shot in steroid use. Trenbolone acetate with another short ester does not have this fame of being painful. Well maybe the home brew stuff guys here said was bad, but the new UGL seem well compounded stuff. Why is it that test prop causes so much pain what is going on at the depo site that is doing this?

It is just the nature of the compound. It is something you can't change.

I personally don't see any reason to use test prop. Testosterone is testosterone. The ester only changes how frequently you need to inject. I personally would just use testosterone enanthate or cypionate. Much less PIP and you only need to inject the drug twice per week, versus EOD with prop.

testosterone propionate is known as the most painful shot in steroid use. Trenbolone acetate with another short ester does not have this fame of being painful. Well maybe the home brew stuff guys here said was bad, but the new UGL seem well compounded stuff. Why is it that test prop causes so much pain what is going on at the depo site that is doing this?

Personally, I think it has more to do with the Manufacture.
Example ~ Type of Carrier Oil and BA/BB Ratio.
Then the Actual Ester.

I've done lots of Test Propionate that has No PIP.

Test Acetate is supposed to have PIP also.
I've Home Brewed a High Concentration of Test Acetate 150 Mg/Ml with absolutely No PIP................................. JP

Trenbolone acetate hits as well, but not as much as Prop IMO. Have you tried it?

- - - Updated - - -

Trenbolone acetate hits as well, but not as much as Prop IMO. Have you tried it?

Sorry I mean Test Acetate not Tren Acetate!

Mostly it is related to the oils used as the carriers, and the ester itself. Therefore, it will also greatly depend on the product quality and the manufacturer. For instance, I have used test propionate from Berd Pharmaceuticals, and did not have even signs of PIP. Therefore, as long as the product quality is top notch, there should be no pip. Unfortunately, there are really few manufacturers who deliver a good enough quality to their products, and perhaps it is easier to mess up with the prionate, hence its notorious fame of being so painful.

Just bought 5 bottles of Test Prop from PSL, Euro Pharmacies. Shit hurts. But I've never used any Prop that didn't, even Pharmaceutical brand Prop I got back in the 90's hurt exactly the same, so I think it's just the nature of this ester.

Test prop and other fast acting esters for that matter are painful "mostly" due to the ester carbon classification they are in (prop being in the position of a 3 carbon) along the propionic acid which the ester is made up of.. Lower the carbon on an ester greater the immune response will be with employing specific enzymes to the target site to intercept this intrusion. Much like a bee string, that to has a low carbon signature that initiates an immune response, the same for some bug bites .. For a moment, it's almost like your body is having an allaric response due to the low carbon and acidic nature of the ester creating this situational awareness within the lymphatic system. Now add this reaction with solvents, you now have an extra spicy burrito.

Thank you. That's the best explanation and most understandable I've read. As I mentioned earlier, I've used pharma Test Prop and it always hurt, just like UGL, so if big pharma can't make it painless, than I doubt UGL can. This shit definitely hurts. My arms look "swollen" and hurt for days after each EOD shot. Not like swollen like a "bad shot" or infection obviously, just swollen like my muscle are inflamed big time. I probably should have stuck with Enantate or cypionate like I've always done, but I figured "hey, give prop a try again." Oh boy. I've got 5 bottles to get thru and a couple of months of crazy PIP. Oh well.

Back
Top Bottom