Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

why dont the Aussies join in our convos ?

KLAB55

seems like they always have some bantar going on in thier Aussie source chat.... i peek from time to time. Its like a whole different group of dudes and none of them seem to chime in on any of the threads in any other category. Making me feel left out.

different time zones maybe? they're all sleeping while we are awake.

i have a couple clients in Australia and they are all good guys. I'm sure it's nothing intentional.

Wellllll. I'm from Australia and I've stumbled across the banter in the Aussie forum and I prefer this forum.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I used to deal with clients from Australia and New Zealand back in an old job cause I worked during their business hours and they were my favorite clients, way more laid back than clients from any other region.

seems like they always have some bantar going on in thier Aussie source chat.... i peek from time to time. Its like a whole different group of dudes and none of them seem to chime in on any of the threads in any other category. Making me feel left out.

bro they only discuss stuff between aussies...their own world there

We are about from time to time but there are only so many threads ya can follow realistically. Most of us are regular blokes working the daily grind. And the Aussie source talk is usually enough for the info we need on gear and a good laugh. Nothing stopping you from joining in on our banter.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Have you been in their part... it's like a swamp lol. All joking aside the recreational drug abuse talk, even in jest, is a little OTT. They also use certain words Yanks use rarely. Funnily enough as a sign of affection.

Have you been in their part... it's like a swamp lol. All joking aside the recreational drug abuse talk, even in jest, is a little OTT. They also use certain words Yanks use rarely. Funnily enough as a sign of affection.
That we do and good cunts like mobster are always welcome to join the banter! Rec drug talk almost non existent these days.

That we do and good cunts like mobster are always welcome to join the banter! Rec drug talk almost non existent these days.

See lol :D And Addar, crazy mofo, was only talking about the crazy stuff in Columbia two days ago ha ha

We are ballers. Have you seen how active the community is. Come chat to us, we talk so much smack

- - - Updated - - -

See lol :D And Addar, crazy mofo, was only talking about the crazy stuff in Columbia two days ago ha ha

What? I went on a bender. Self admissive. I will admit

We are ballers. Have you seen how active the community is. Come chat to us, we talk so much smack

- - - Updated - - -

What? I went on a bender. Self admissive. I will admit

Of course but it kinda put a dent in rockdogs claims ha ha :D

Back
Top Bottom