Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why EGGS rock..

You know why eggs are so good? Because it s whole chicken in a little bite sized serving! You can't eat a cow in egg form. ;)

I have 3 eggs and 3 egg whites now... with 1 cup oatmeal, it all goes down eventually! :)

Is it really so bad to eat 6 whole eggs a day? I'm not worried about the fat and I thought it was good cholesterol but I sacrifce with my diet enough. I don't want to take away the yolks.

To be honest there are so many confliting studies on egg yolks.
I have had at least 10 whole eggs a week from child hood, and my cholesterol is good, i wouldnt worry about natural products causing problems, id be more worried about processed foods.

mmm steak and eggs!

how big of a bowl of oats you eatting here for the first meal?? I think im going to try this for the 4 weeks of my cycle

Great read, I;m not an egg lover but it does make a night and day difference on how you make them. I slam a protein shake with a cup of egg whites first thing in the am while I make my pancake. 2 whole eggs mixed with half a cup of oats. After its fried in EVOO I put a tiny bit of honey on top with a tbsp of EVOO. Its really good, also sprinkle cinammon and turmeric on top of it for both health benefits and the cinammon taste great too!

To be honest there are so many confliting studies on egg yolks.
I have had at least 10 whole eggs a week from child hood, and my cholesterol is good, i wouldnt worry about natural products causing problems, id be more worried about processed foods.

Yeah that's what I'm saying. Every time I hear yolks are bad I hear they are good the next day. I'm gonna stick with the yolks seeing that it pretty much the only food with cholesterol that I eat.

Yeah that's what I'm saying. Every time I hear yolks are bad I hear they are good the next day. I'm gonna stick with the yolks seeing that it pretty much the only food with cholesterol that I eat.

Exactly, just don't overdo it. I eat 2 every am and thats it. I've read so many good things about them so its necessary to get some in your diet if you ask me. Everything is bad when you eat too much of it, especially saturated fats and cholesterol. To me they are a staple but take in mostly whites.

2 every morning here too and my cholesterol is a ok! There one of the things I incorporated into my uncles diet as well, and after a couple weeks his cholesterol came down to good levels and he no longer needed the meds his doc had put him on a few weeks previous!

I do it like this...5 eggs every morning. 2Whole 3 whites with a cup of oats. Haven't had the cholesterol checked lately but I'm going to soon and see where it is.

Exactly, just don't overdo it. I eat 2 every am and thats it. I've read so many good things about them so its necessary to get some in your diet if you ask me. Everything is bad when you eat too much of it, especially saturated fats and cholesterol. To me they are a staple but take in mostly whites.

dietary cholesterol intake has actually VERY little to do with you bodys own cholesterol

i my self (no joke you can ask my wife lol) go through a 5doz crate per week of over easy eggs......two overeasy eggs and two slices of wheat toast Multiple times per day

http://www.cholesterol-and-health.com/Egg_Yolk.html

dietary cholesterol intake has actually VERY little to do with you bodys own cholesterol

i my self (no joke you can ask my wife lol) go through a 5doz crate per week of over easy eggs......two overeasy eggs and two slices of wheat toast Multiple times per day

http://www.cholesterol-and-health.com/Egg_Yolk.html

There are supps you can take to help combat it but as long as you are getting your choleterol checked and its good than there is nothing to worry about. I am glad to hear that, I limited 2 eggs per day because I get fat from other sources and keep it just under 100g/day. Eating a lot of them is quite a bit of saturated fat to is my other reason. Can't go wrong with eggs though, its always one of my first recommendation to people.

There are supps you can take to help combat it but as long as you are getting your choleterol checked and its good than there is nothing to worry about. I am glad to hear that, I limited 2 eggs per day because I get fat from other sources and keep it just under 100g/day. Eating a lot of them is quite a bit of saturated fat to is my other reason. Can't go wrong with eggs though, its always one of my first recommendation to people.

Yup! Their cheap and a great source of both fat/protein. like you though i tend to keep my fats coming from multiple sources, so also only use 2 whole eggs a day! ;)

Nice meal list

Ive been incorporating eggs into my daily diet now. Atleast 6 a day for one of my meals. I get the pre packaged hard boiled eggs. Only 2$ each and de shelled. Its cheaper to boil em, but fuck that. Im impatient. With some rice its not a bad little meal

KILL THAT SHIT

Back
Top Bottom