Join Evolutionary Forums

needtobuildmuslce.com
domestic-supply.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why is Everyone Afraid of Fake Primonolan?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Smile Why is Everyone Afraid of Fake Primonolan?

We've all heard it. It's expensive and too often faked. And it's weak. So what's the point? Well, for me it's the health factor. No other steroid produces results as well without negative side effects. But yes, it is costly.

As far as faking it, sure, if you've never done Primo before you might not know what to expect. Someone can sell 100 mgs of Primo when it's really 25 mgs of EQ and 25 mgs of test. The results will be comparable -- subtle -- --somewhat dry. No gyno. But the same? Not really. And one thing that isn;t often brought up is the fact that EQ has a lot nastier side effects that are usually reported, but they aren't immediately apparent. Things like increased blood pressure, GI issues, kidney toxicity, and blood thickening are usually not "felt." But the result can be disastrous.

So how do we know? Well, first off, let's think like businessmen. And any UGL that's been in business for 10 years are businessmen. This stuff is so cheap to make, it wouldn't make sense to rip people off. That's what some fly by night company might do but why lost a potential customer when the profit of just giving them what they want is so good? People will always think they're getting ripped off if they don't get the results they want. And any site that reviews steroids can be accused of being biased. But one simple way of telling if you got Primobolan is the pain! That's right...the day after injection it produces pretty severe soreness, like nothing else.

Now will a lab put something in a cheap mixture to insure soreness as a way of fooling the customer? Perhaps. But again, I think it's a bit paranoid, but as I mentioned, this is in regard to an established company.

Then again, I offer no guarantees.
    Backstage at the 2013 NPC Championships. 59 years old.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    you are one of the few that i have ever encountered thats been as into primo as i am... its hard if you havent used it a lot to understand the subtle differences etc. but the way you feel on it, to me, says it all... its so clean and you just feel so good on it... bloodwork in comparison to eq will show you as well... eq is what often gets used as a fake, like you pointed out... obviously getting it from a trusted source but yes, its a riskier thing but so is anavar, which gets faked too... im the biggest primo snob on the planet so i can generally tell but its difficult for people that dont have the experience with it

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    In today's market there is simply just to many raw suppliers and people can find just about anything, It would be foolish to fake anything, furthermore, the cost is half decent, a true company with a business an authentic model would invest into the company before spending any returns.

"Lab results below can be verified by the testing facility"

Need help? Open support ticket
    Here's how ::CLICK HERE::

Domestic and International shipping, best rates, many NEW products
    Online store - www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
    For ALL order issues open a TICKET ::HERE::

Full line of AAS orals/oils/HGH/SARMS/HGH and more

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    If a lab came to market to stay he needs to show quality , because in those days we have alot of ways to test produts, even anyone can buy a test kit and check , others with more friends ON can make lab test of each product . Like i always said if you find some source that have real good anavar like PSL all the other products are real and good to go

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    bro like 90% of fake primobolan is masteron...thats a fact...no question about it...so not that bad...i actually like masteron
    Want to know Source info? Check Approved Sources section on Evo!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I don't think people are afraid of it anymore. lots of sources sell legit primo. domestic supply has the real stuff.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    All use a trusted source that sends the raws to a lab for testing.
    Message me on Wickr private messenger for consultations and PED sources.

SARMS4SALE https://sarms.forsale

Purity Source Labs https://puritysourcelabs.ru

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    I don't think people are afraid of it anymore. lots of sources sell legit primo. domestic supply has the real stuff.
    absolutely right and im using it right now

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I'd be as scared of fake primo as any fake steroid.

PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by gearhead View Post
    bro like 90% of fake primobolan is masteron...thats a fact...no question about it...so not that bad...i actually like masteron
    They seem to yield similar results but a Primo vet would know. MAst is pure androgen and Primo is pure anabolic. The results of Primo last and the results of Mast go away as soon as you stop using it. Mast will also raise blood presure and creat wicked vascularity. Primo does not.

Like I said -- you know with Primo because of the PIP. As for orals, even an anavar user would not be able to tell if he was taking winstrol -- not at least for a few weeks. But Primo is pretty easy to detect.
    Backstage at the 2013 NPC Championships. 59 years old.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast