Join Evolutionary Forums

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsaleunclez.rueudomestic
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Why fasting helps you live longer, helps build more muscle. and my prolong fast LOG

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    some people are stuck in the 80's still and don't get the concept of fasting.

thanks for posting all these studies, cannot wait to see what else gets posted in the future in this thread. it should be a sticky
    Domestic-Supply.com Team

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    bro we go 3 or 4 days no food on tanker sometimes if hurricane strand us in ocean. ain't shit to me.

only poosies cry if they can't eat everyday like a baby bish
    Best source is https://www.napsgear.org/

bros want to be real man instead of poosy? PM me i teach you real life

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonPriest View Post

thanks for posting all these studies, cannot wait to see what else gets posted in the future in this thread. it should be a sticky
    True. And some people are stuck with bro science, where they get a little information -- maybe read a study and accept the findings and then interpret it the way they want, and then they think they're well informed. That's why I like to provide reasoning behind whatever I say. But sadly, some people refuse to open their mind, or simply are unable to comprehend the data.

Fasting isn't an "all or nothing" concept. There's a way of doing it where it's beneficial and way of doing it where it's detremental. But I realize that it's easier for people to just pick a side. Like politics. Same thing. And that's okay.
    In that profile pic, I'm 64 years old. On only 100 mgs of TRT a week. Designer and Developer of N2GUARD and BRIDGE. www.needtobuildmuscle.com

Official Representative (VIP) Vadim Fedorov's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Fasting allows to rest digestive organs, keep you lean and add muscle mass

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonPriest View Post

Some people fasted way back when wore bear skins.

And opinions change, studies differ.... who knew

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Really Good Very Nice
    kids tamil coding classses chennai

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    the next study i wanted to have you take a look at will really piss off the meatheads. it shows that fasting will burn fat and also protect muscle tissue. in this study people (not rodents and not mice) fasted for 70 days. keep in mind this was NOT obese people who just got starved into caloric deficits, these are average joes who worked out and were in decent shape and included seasoned athletes who live for working out like us. it wasn't a study with just 8 fat people who starved themselves and lost weight. so that flies in the face of the theory that only fat people can lose fat with fasting. it took me some time to find this study cause it was buried on the internet (of course it pisses off supplement companies, food industry, and every meathead out there who wants to sell their bullshit $300 diet plans) but i will continue posting it over and over and over again to get it more looks.

to translate over the course of 70 days subjects lost an average of 4cm off their waist, that is a lot but it isn't like they turned into famined skinny people who look like they have a muscle wasting disease (sorry meatheads)

they overall lost an average of 6kg of fat mass and their fat free mass was flat. so did they GAIN muscle? no they didn't. but they also did NOT lose it. so they lost a boatload of fat and their muscle mass stayed the same. please tell me any time of PED free diet that can achieve this? it doesn't exist. you eat in a deficit you will lose both muscle and fat. you follow IIFYM you end up spinning your wheels. etc. so fasting is the absolute best way to recomp.

*** also i have to note that i read through the study and nothing else changed here, they ate the same foods, they had the same workout routines (or in some cases didn't workout if that is their lifestyle), if they drank soda, coffee, water etc. that didn't change. all that changes was they implemented fasting. so imagine someone who ate and trained optimally. it is something Rick brings up a lot since he does like to indulge in fast food, coffee, and sugars on occasion and still stays skinny year round thanks to his fasting

so how would you reading this benefit from this as someone who has a top notch training and diet already? you can do what we all love doing!! you could get even better results by following this type of fasting and add in some PED's to it.

now hypothetically let's say you wanted to take a break from PED's you could also do this for general health reasons and then once you complete the fast then hop on a cycle in top shape and really shred up! there are different ways to do it

let's say you wanted to recomp the shit out of your body. you would fast on day 1, feed on day 2, fast on day 3, etc. for 30 days, 60 days, etc. what i would do is take GW and do a light dose of test, EQ/primo, and var (optional). those 4 together. keep your workouts at 70% on feeding days and on fasting days do some light cardio.

you would transform yourself into an absolute freak doing that. you wouldn't blow up huge, but you would get absolutely ripped to shreds and have the best body of your life. and most importantly your
    Last edited by stevesmi; 10-11-2021 at 11:28 AM.
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <n2bm discount eBay store! deals on N2generate and N2guard and more!!!

Masters degree in science-human nutrition
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults

http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I lost 30 lbs and kept my muscle

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    now a lot of people cannot figure out why you don't lose muscle when you fast. this chart below tells us why and it has to do with how our bodies have evolved over the past 2M years. it is the same reasons humans have survived droughts, floods, volcanos, viruses, disease, climate changes, hurricanes, tornadoes, famine, etc. in fact we haven't just survived everything the planet has thrown at us, we have thrived and there are more humans today then ever. i guarantee it wasn't because we couldn't go a day without food lol

this chart below shows what happens during a fast. notice how GH spikes up hard and how fat loss keeps rising in a linear fashion. we know, and again i will piss off the meatheads, that insulin and hgh run inverse to each other. so when you eat gh drops, and when we fast gh rises. but this chart explains why we hold onto muscle during a fast and burn fat like crazy.

besides the whole fat/muscle discussion (which isn't even the best benefits of fasting) look at autophagy/cell benefits. they rise after a couple days and stay elevated so the longer you stay fasted the more benefits of that you will get. that nagging injury that you can't shake? fasting will help. immune system is lagging? fasting will help. afraid of cancer? fasting will help. gut issues? fasting will help.. i've known countless people with crohns who have been able to control it or even cure it thanks to fasting. (i will find the study on this as well which is also buried) eye sight and mental changes? fasting will help. i've seen so many people say their eye sight was improved after a long fast. so many people have had amazing benefits to fasting. in the wild when an animal is sick or hurt they will burrow into a spot and fast for days to heal themselves, now you know why this happens, its their instinct! but humans are too smart for our own goods

the next lesson in the next day or two will be about insulin sensitivity and diabetes. we all have relatives with these issues, in fact 33% of americans are diabetic or pre diabetic. and that number continues to rise. so it effects all of us. stay tuned...........
    Last edited by stevesmi; 10-11-2021 at 11:45 AM.
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <n2bm discount eBay store! deals on N2generate and N2guard and more!!!

Masters degree in science-human nutrition
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults

http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Hypothetically, let's say you wanted to take a break from PED's you could also do this for general health reasons and then once you complete the fast then hop on a cycle in top shape and really shred up! there are different ways to do it

let's say you wanted to recomp the shit out of your body. you would fast on day 1, feed on day 2, fast on day 3, etc. for 30 days, 60 days, etc. what i would do is take GW and do a light dose of test, EQ/primo, and var (optional). those 4 together. keep your workouts at 70% on feeding days and on fasting days do some light cardio.

.................................................. .........

I agree with this. It proves my point. What you're essentially saying is that people who alternated daily eating and daily fasting (24 hours) lost weight. Well...YEAH. By alternating days you use the nutrients from the day before, and of course, you're dramatically cutting calories. And of course, people who work out will tend to hold on to more muscle. And of course, using some PED would help preserve muscle. This is almost exactly what I propose, though I said to do a 14 hour fast -- 10pm to 12pm twice a week. The results form that may be a bit slower in regard to weight loss (which is actually better) but it's also less brutal on the mind and body. Again -- to each his own. Whatever works.
    In that profile pic, I'm 64 years old. On only 100 mgs of TRT a week. Designer and Developer of N2GUARD and BRIDGE. www.needtobuildmuscle.com

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast