Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why is HCG recommended?

flyguy77

Registered
Howcome people always recommend HCG in a PCT? I have read perfect PCT and its not mentioned. But how about in trt referred by a doctor always prescribes HCG. Who is right here lmao?

Howcome people always recommend HCG in a PCT? I have read perfect PCT and its not mentioned. But how about in trt referred by a doctor always prescribes HCG. Who is right here lmao?

HCG is PCT is a no go, it can shut you down technically.

HCG is used on cycle, on TRT or for fertility for various reasons. Simple answer is it keeps the leydig cells within the testes stimulated to help recovery later, keep sperm production up, etc. it does this by stimulating FSH, so on TRT or on cycle it helps keep the loop open that would other wise be closed.

hcg is used as the bridge between cycle actual pct such as clomid, etc.

Because people didn't know any better before

the whole hcg thing caught fire years ago on forums but has since died down

people would use it and feel better, boosted test levels and plump up their nuts. so they assumed it was helping them. but blood work showed it was actually suppressing their pituitary glands so the smart guys don't do such a thing

the whole hcg thing caught fire years ago on forums but has since died down

people would use it and feel better, boosted test levels and plump up their nuts. so they assumed it was helping them. but blood work showed it was actually suppressing their pituitary glands so the smart guys don't do such a thing

I like it well on TRT, obviously at that point the suppression doesn’t mean anything.

One of my friends was able to get his wife pregnant while using it too, after years of cycling.

The during PCT ordeal like you said was just a forum/bro science boom.

Here is something concerning HGH that I posted to Evo' yesterday afternoon:

Along with it assisting in the development of my muscles mass, which greatly accelerated once I began to use HGH, it has also served to improve the appearance of my skin, helped me to heal from injuries must quicker, and to make my post-cycle "landings" all but infinitely smoother.
As of today, I am twenty-five days "out" from my twelve week 2018 cutting cycle (July 1 to October 1), and, thanks to HGH, I've noticed very little difference in my overall sense of well-being(e.g., strength, energy, endurance and libido).

Here is something concerning HGH that I posted to Evo' yesterday afternoon:

Along with it assisting in the development of my muscles mass, which greatly accelerated once I began to use HGH, it has also served to improve the appearance of my skin, helped me to heal from injuries must quicker, and to make my post-cycle "landings" all but infinitely smoother.
As of today, I am twenty-five days "out" from my twelve week 2018 cutting cycle (July 1 to October 1), and, thanks to HGH, I've noticed very little difference in my overall sense of well-being(e.g., strength, energy, endurance and libido).

HCG fella - not HGH

so, when you use testosterone, you are clearly adding large amounts of it into your body which causes you to eventually be suppressed when you stop using it because your body forgets how to produce it on its own... hence, the need for pct... so, what hcg does is MIMIC your lh and fsh, just like taking testosterone, mimics testosterone production which eventually leads to suppression, correct... so when you mimic lh and fsh, what happens when you stop using it?? im sure you can put two and two together... the reason you use hcg is to get your lh and fsh STIMULATED before pct, so they are not completely bottomed out because when you use test, they are non existent... just like when you run an oral without test... when you go into pct, your test is bottomed out.... when you go into pct using test, AT LEAST its much higher making recovery easier as you reteach your body to produce on its own... so if you use hcg BEFORE pct, then it gives that boost while your body learns how to produce on its own... HOWEVER, if you run hcg IN PCT or after, you end up suppressing yourself because you are just mimicking, not helping to jumpstart anything like nolva and clomid do for your natural testosterone production... NOT TO MENTION, hcg ALSO increases estrogen... so, i just want you to FULLY understand so you dont think its just someone talking and blowing smoke... this is fact... its easy to understand when you see it written down…

so, when you use testosterone, you are clearly adding large amounts of it into your body which causes you to eventually be suppressed when you stop using it because your body forgets how to produce it on its own... hence, the need for pct... so, what hcg does is MIMIC your lh and fsh, just like taking testosterone, mimics testosterone production which eventually leads to suppression, correct... so when you mimic lh and fsh, what happens when you stop using it?? im sure you can put two and two together... the reason you use hcg is to get your lh and fsh STIMULATED before pct, so they are not completely bottomed out because when you use test, they are non existent... just like when you run an oral without test... when you go into pct, your test is bottomed out.... when you go into pct using test, AT LEAST its much higher making recovery easier as you reteach your body to produce on its own... so if you use hcg BEFORE pct, then it gives that boost while your body learns how to produce on its own... HOWEVER, if you run hcg IN PCT or after, you end up suppressing yourself because you are just mimicking, not helping to jumpstart anything like nolva and clomid do for your natural testosterone production... NOT TO MENTION, hcg ALSO increases estrogen... so, i just want you to FULLY understand so you dont think its just someone talking and blowing smoke... this is fact... its easy to understand when you see it written down…

Easy for some... I don’t get how you guys teach online. I don’t see what’s so difficult to grasp, it signals the pituitary gland.

So as DG is saying when on cycle or exogenous androgens your body recognizes this. The body is like a thermostat, there’s always adjustments and it’s always doing what’s necessary to reach homeostasis. If you set your thermostat on 70 and it’s 71 in your home the heat isn’t going to come on right? No, but once it drops to 69 the thermostat will allow the furnace to turn on and bring the temp to 70, then the thermostat shuts the furnace down.

The pituitary gland is your thermostat, the endocrine system is your furnace.

Now keep your thermostat on 70 for your home and add another source or heat besides your furnace, let’s say a large electrical heater. If you turn the heater on and warm your house with an exogenous heat source that the thermostat isn’t linked too then your furnace won’t turn on right? Why? Because your house is still maintaining temperature.

This is the same principle as adding large doses of androgens, your thermostat cant recognize the need to open up and your furnace isn’t running in return.

So HCG is your artificial thermostat, it mimics LH and FSH in the body in order to keep the furnace running, think of it as a forced bypass of the thermostat. The signaling of FSH and LH continues to make your endocrine system to do its normal thing (within reason and limits) like signaling the leydig cells to produce testosterone, etc. it allows the furnace to stay idling or warming up in the back ground, so once you try to turn it back on it isn’t so cold... get it?

So in terms of TRT it means nothing to improve recovery as you aren’t gonna come off, however like I said your furnace is idling. Now your body is still producing some of its own hormones that would other wise be shut down with test alone, like progesterone for example. This can also help increase fertility as it can encourage sperm production.

On cycle DG explained already, since your furnace is warm it turns on easier.

In PCT it’s a no go because it’s an artificial thermostat, it confuses your own thermostat (pituitary gland) and the body cannot reach homeostasis.

Howcome people always recommend HCG in a PCT?

As you have already been told, flyguy77, HCG need never be used during PCT. It should be employed during the final week of a cycle as well as for the two week period of time leading up to the beginning of PCT for an accumulated total of three (3) weeks.
In addition, HCG should be used in synchronicity with harsher compounds such as tren' and only in synchronicity with harsher compounds such as tren'. In other words, cycles involving test', 'var, primo', masteron, etc., do not warrant the use of HCG.

I have read perfect PCT and its not mentioned. But how about in trt referred by a doctor always prescribes HCG. Who is right here lmao?

The reason that it is not mentioned in the "Perfect PCT" is easily understood when you consider the fact that no one here at Evo' sells HCG, while certain people here at Evo' do sell nominal alternatives to HCG which are much more expensive than HCG. Think about it.

My counter to that, FluGuy, is the fact that I have used HCG at least seven or eight times, but none of the blood panels I have undergone following those usages have revealed my pituitary gland to have been suppressed.

Finally, Flyguy, as my lack of a signature line serves to show, I don't sell HCG nor anything else. Think about that.

Wait...so why is the sticky perfect PCT thread state that you should be running HCG through out PCT?

how much advice on this site isn't being influenced by commerce? makes me angry

I'm on my last few weeks on my Test Prop cycle and about to start my PCT, now I am thinking I have to rethink it

Perhaps I will take the advice on this thread and run it Everyday for the last 2 weeks on my cycle and then by itself for 1 week while off cycle and before my Nolva/Clomid/Aromisin

Wait...so why is the sticky perfect PCT thread state that you should be running HCG through out PCT?

I'm on my last few weeks on my Test Prop cycle and about to start my PCT, now I am thinking I have to rethink it

Perhaps I will take the advice on this thread and run it Everyday for the last 2 weeks on my cycle and then by itself for 1 week while off cycle and before my Nolva/Clomid/Aromisin

Heed my advice if you want to recover, HCG until 2-3 days before PCT then stop.

Does it? Come to think of, I've never bothered to read it. But that is just way too funny.

He’s right that a lot of things are financially influenced.

Hence the use of all the extra stuff in perfect PCT. HCG should not be in that list though...

He’s right that a lot of things are financially influenced.

It is only far too unfortunate that, in the anti-intellectual society that is the U.S., the ability to think critically and thus for oneself has been all but destroyed, thereby making it impossible for most Americans to discern whether or not they're being hustled.

Hence the use of all the extra stuff in perfect PCT. HCG should not be in that list though...

The incongruity of it all is rather humorous.

The perfect PCT tells you to run HCGenerate ES. NOT HCG. Completely different things.

HCGenerate ES -> https://www.evolutionary.org/hcgenerate-es

Ohhh I see where he got mixed up now, he thought the supplement is literally HCG.

The HCGenerate is a test booster, not HCG.

You must of misread fella!

And there goes the incongruity of it all. :)

Back
Top Bottom