Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why hydration is key

DarrenW29

Why hydration is key

when we are fully hydrated are muscle contraction is much more effective you hear many say if I was hydrated I would have a better workout muscle is made up of 70 percent water so drink up and help keep them kidneys healthy

This is very important so we can perform optimal and prevent cramping and even muscle tears

I will always wake up fasted and drink 2litre of water to get fluid back in me and each meal I use iodine salt pottasuim salt and supplement magnesium calcium to make sure electrolytes are all there

You want to drink enough to were urine is clear but not completely
over drinking water will deplete mineral and exert them as waste causing further dehydration so try and just get in enough to where your urine is a healthy light colour and your mouth is not dry your muscle contraction don’t cramp up and you get minimal twitching

Key points
Upon waken drink 2litre of fluid
Supplement magnesium calcium
eat potatoes
drink water 15 minutes after meals
Iodine pink pottasuim salt combo
drink a glass of coconut water
check urine colour
mouth moist not dry
contracting muscle no cramps
Minimal twitching

One of my own things is to have some diluted squash by my bed. I can wake up at silly o'clock with a dry mouth.

I recently, like many with the lifting of restrictions, managed to go to London to see family. I'm the eldest and look the youngest. That's zero smoking, only occasional drinking (the rest have a few daily), training, diet and, of course, exercise. I'm also the biggest by some margin - if not the tallest.

Hydration plays a part in stopping my skin etc dry out.

Anything under 1 gallon of water per day for a bodybuilder is an issue.

The amount is arguable. I piss enough as it is (old man stuff lol).

But, if you live where it's humid and hot yes and if you're protein levels and or food input is high then up your liquid intake.

Don't forget the liquid in your diet too.

The amount is arguable. I piss enough as it is (old man stuff lol).

But, if you live where it's humid and hot yes and if you're protein levels and or food input is high then up your liquid intake.

Don't forget the liquid in your diet too.

I stick to the gallon of water per day for me and m clients, never fails. Good amount of water and n2guard always delivers.

our bodies are mostly made up of water. it is crucial we get good quality water.

This is very true. There are places around the world where you cannot drink the tap water

I always try to get at least a gallon to a gallon and a half but as a construction worker I sweat alot

n2guard .. from napsgear ....all-in-one support; Liver support; Anti-water regulation; Cholesterol management; Vitamins and minerals .. but water and real healthy food is also important

Back
Top Bottom