Join Evolutionary Forums

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsale
needtobuildmuscle

Thread: Why i dont have results on my cycle?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Why i dont have results on my cycle?

We know alot of people that claim they dont get results on is cycle because is gear are not real or under dosed when the real problem is : This people start using gear as some kind of miracle and they think by only taking the anabolics they will achieve is dream body ( like a miricle pill ) )
    But the real truth is not so easy. Do you think if just taking the cycle you will look like your idol? come on , letīs be smart , if this was the way do you think pro bodybuilders will train so intense and eat so much food.

The biggest mistakes you do to not get real results :
    +Dont eat enough and lean food ( most of you have afraid to eat more to not get fatty, but they need to understand if they are on cycle and training intense they dont get fat easy , they will gain weight but is mostly muscle ).
    +Dont train hard and intense enough , you have many ways to have a intense workout like high volume workout with alor of sets and exercises, use of drop sets and rest pause techniques but best one is always low volume but heavy weight , increasing weights or reps every week
    *Sleep at least 7 hours and taking a nap is a must , so rest is one of the 3 basics you need to do perfectly to get results .
    *Do cycles of 12 to 16 weeks to take all from the compounds used and never skip a shoot.
    *Use the compounds for your goal ( like if you are bulking use dianabol , not wintrol )
    *Not using enough protein ( protein is the only building macro )
    *Using to much Anti Estrogen without needed ( i see people using 1mg arimidex ED with a cycle of 500mg test . if you crash estrogen you can take all steroids and dont grow, AI kill your gains so easy.

If you have any other reasons why people dont grow on cycle comment here ?

MONSTRO

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Biggest reason is not enough food and too little or no anti estrogens.
    Lev Butlerov - Evolutionary.org Staff Author

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    *bad genetics
    *lack of muscle memory to tap into
    *poor mentality and attitude
    *lack of goal setting
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    bro suprirsed you not having results. you look good in avatar. almost to my level

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BodyMonster34 View Post
    bro suprirsed you not having results. you look good in avatar. almost to my level
    He does. It's a question for the members. Slow down and read stuff.

Anyway...

Just taking PEDs and do f'all else is what people with medical conditions do and they do not get added muscle

Official Representative (VIP) ballin2504's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    A bunch of people don’t realize you still have to put the work in get the food in get your sleep in. They think they can continue bad habits and the drugs will somehow out do them and that’s not the case in this game.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Great list. And a big emphasis on not eating enough on cycle or training hard enough. I see too many people just going through the motions in the gym and doing foo foo exercises to take the easy route

I also agree there is a big overuse of AI on cycle that only hurts gains

Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Expectations are a huge source of hurt for a lot of guys. I see this all the time when guys run anavar and think they are going to get huge or shredded. You have to understand what you can realistically expect from steroids. They are just that little extra to push you past your limits but the bulk of results are driven by diet and training. And over everything......consistency!
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for my steroid source***