Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why labcorp or Quest could be wrong with your blood reports

~Vision~

PuritySourceLabs Official
PSL Sponsor
Why labcorp or Quest could be wrong with your blood reports. Yet people assume it's their products or protocol that has failed them.
For some time now most of us have placed our trust into pulling blood work as the "gold standard" for confidence with our products that one has received from whatever source they may have used, even script Testosterone while being under the assumption that these labs along with the technicians are well rounded and up to date with the latest information and sophistication with technology and research and development, even with sensitive essays. The reference range charts that supposedly outline and represent your blood values could be wrong?!?!

This could be hard to imagine especially with the speed and rate with research and development for hormone treatments and protocols that have been strongly employed in most recent times for therapeutic treatments as alternative options compared to MD general practitioners or even occasionally "endocrinologists" that may mistreat patients unintentionally.
To add insult to injury, sometimes prescribing antidepressants or other medications for men/women suffering from some of the following symptoms because blood work was not accurate.
The symptoms -
reduced sex drive, sexual dysfunction, or erectile dysfunction
Whole body: fatigue or hot flashes
Muscular: muscle weakness or loss of muscle
Also common: absence of menstruation, delayed puberty, depression, infertility, irritability, mood swings, pot belly, or weight gain,Reduced erectile function, Loss of body hair, Less beard growth, Loss of lean muscle mass, Feeling very tired all the time (fatigue), Obesity (being overweight) and most of all - Symptoms of depression.

Hormonal and adrenal dysfunctions are real and should be treated accordingly. However, are your bloods results truly telling you an accurate description of the current snap-shot that is going on?

Let's take a look and listen to this video below, while keeping an open mind with considering screw ups in lab work, lack of updates and so on. To support this, many of us have seen cross re-activity and false positives and at times completely skewed numbers that would be very unlikely to be accurate or genuine results .
Examples -
I've personally have had hormonal cross re-activity displaying 4000pg/mL with E2.
I've also seen extremely low levels of testosterone while using Script test or even UGL, and what appeared to be supraphysiological doses of testosterone coming back with a score greater than 3k ng/dl while using 200-250mg of testosterone enanthate.

This video is simply for educational purposes with the intent to strongly encourage users to research. Because some of your numbers can be very misleading. A sensitive blood test should usually be accurate, bear in mind there can be room for error therefore always retest if you have questions or concerns. Do your research and know how different labs use different testing methods and value readings.
Most of all don't trust just one source for its information based on global reputation, research other facilities and literature.

Above is simply my thoughts on the topic.

Regards,
Vision

Credits to Chris Deoudes for the video content
https://youtu.be/36AivOUDjH8

bro blood work is wrong many times...i had guy i trained with that was tested positive for HIV and he only sleeps with wife...they retested 5 times all negative...but 1st test was POSITIVE!!!! imagine he went crazy and shit

[FONT=&]Why labcorp or Quest could be wrong with your blood reports. Yet people assume it's their products or protocol that has failed them.[/FONT]
[FONT=&]For some time now most of us have placed our trust into pulling blood work as the "gold standard" for confidence with our products that one has received from whatever source they may have used, even script Testosterone while being under the assumption that these labs along with the technicians are well rounded and up to date with the latest information and sophistication with technology and research and development, even with sensitive essays. The reference range charts that supposedly outline and represent your blood values could be wrong?!?![/FONT]

[FONT=&]This could be hard to imagine especially with the speed and rate with research and development for hormone treatments and protocols that have been strongly employed in most recent times for therapeutic treatments as alternative options compared to MD general practitioners or even occasionally "endocrinologists" that may mistreat patients unintentionally.[/FONT]
[FONT=&]To add insult to injury, sometimes prescribing antidepressants or other medications for men/women suffering from some of the following symptoms because blood work was not accurate.[/FONT]
[FONT=&]The symptoms -[/FONT]
[FONT=&]reduced sex drive, sexual dysfunction, or erectile dysfunction[/FONT]
[FONT=&]Whole body: fatigue or hot flashes[/FONT]
[FONT=&]Muscular: muscle weakness or loss of muscle[/FONT]
[FONT=&]Also common: absence of menstruation, delayed puberty, depression, infertility, irritability, mood swings, pot belly, or weight gain,Reduced erectile function, Loss of body hair, Less beard growth, Loss of lean muscle mass, Feeling very tired all the time (fatigue), Obesity (being overweight) and most of all - Symptoms of depression.[/FONT]

[FONT=&]Hormonal and adrenal dysfunctions are real and should be treated accordingly. However, are your bloods results truly telling you an accurate description of the current snap-shot that is going on?[/FONT]

[FONT=&]Let's take a look and listen to this video below, while keeping an open mind with considering screw ups in lab work, lack of updates and so on. To support this, many of us have seen cross re-activity and false positives and at times completely skewed numbers that would be very unlikely to be accurate or genuine results .[/FONT]
Examples -
[FONT=&]I've personally have had hormonal cross re-activity displaying 4000pg/mL with E2.[/FONT]
[FONT=&]I've also seen extremely low levels of testosterone while using Script test or even UGL, and what appeared to be supraphysiological doses of testosterone coming back with a score greater than 3k ng/dl while using 200-250mg of testosterone enanthate.[/FONT]

[FONT=&]This video is simply for educational purposes with the intent to strongly encourage users to research. Because some of your numbers can be very misleading. [/FONT]A sensitive blood test should usually be accurate[FONT=&], bear in mind there can be room for error therefore always retest if you have questions or concerns. Do your research and know how different labs use different testing methods and value readings.[/FONT]
[FONT=&]Most of all don't trust just one source for its information based on global reputation, research other facilities and literature.[/FONT]

Above is simply my thoughts on the topic.

[FONT=&]Regards,[/FONT]
[FONT=&]Vision[/FONT]

[FONT=&]Credits to Chris Deoudes for the video content
https://youtu.be/36AivOUDjH8
[/FONT]

Awesome information and a great read !

never had an issue with accuracy when using these guys> http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
Great addition to the info shared. If these guys are Steve approved than I assure they should be trusted.

Blood work is our go-to for info on what is going on, yet we should keep in mind that numbers will fluctuate and there could be errors. If someone has questions concerning bloods, by all means pull a second test you owe that to yourself.

Anyone have more to add to this piece? The more info we have with personal feedback the more we can all learn.

bro i think blood work way better indicator than many things...but its not perfect...i've shot 1000mgs 2amps sustanon 250 2 amps bayer test enan...did bloods a week later test levels came back under >1400...terrible...did another blood work 2 days later it was over 3000+ they stopped counting...so different days different bloods...different results...its crazy but hormones like that.....

my first pct i was so upset with the bloodwork lab that i called and insisted they were wrong. i did not want to admit how shut down i was. but they were right. i simply wasn't recovered yet as my test levels were 150. 2 months later i tested again and they rebounded back into the 600's. so my view is accept the bloodwork even if you don't like what you see

bro i think blood work way better indicator than many things...but its not perfect...i've shot 1000mgs 2amps sustanon 250 2 amps bayer test enan...did bloods a week later test levels came back under >1400...terrible...did another blood work 2 days later it was over 3000+ they stopped counting...so different days different bloods...different results...its crazy but hormones like that.....
Im not suggesting that bloods are flawed, but if things are questionable, we owe it to ourselves to re-test. Each test will always be different to a slight degree, but if someone pulls a super high Estro total, for an example, they need to look at factors like were they fasted and if so, go pull a non fasted test, results could be different with estro total (it won't change E2).. Simple "small" details can be huge marker changers. To avoid issues, people should know the proper ways to test, know their sensitives and know what markers could potential be effected with environmental influences. Just pulling bloods winging things is not the way to go. If people want serious and accurate answers, they should treat blood work serious. I screwed up a lab last year simply by going fasted, it gave false indications. Re-test!

Im not suggesting that bloods are flawed, but if things are questionable, we owe it to ourselves to re-test. Each test will always be different to a slight degree, but if someone pulls a super high Estro total, for an example, they need to look at factors like were they fasted and if so, go pull a non fasted test, results could be different with estro total (it won't change E2).. Simple "small" details can be huge marker changers. To avoid issues, people should know the proper ways to test, know their sensitives and know what markers could potential be effected with environmental influences. Just pulling bloods winging things is not the way to go. If people want serious and accurate answers, they should treat blood work serious. I screwed up a lab last year simply by going fasted, it gave false indications. Re-test!

bro good points...im with you on this...ppl gotta get accurate answers...people have to really read this...very important...

bro good points...im with you on this...ppl gotta get accurate answers...people have to really read this...very important...

Here's a great example on lab tests that could be skewed.. There are mine.

I went in there fasted therefore E3 was through the roof sending total estro into orbit, look at my bloods below and this was fasted (This is why fasting for screw things up at times, I only fast for HGH)..
However keep an eye on my E2 levels. They are at a respectable mark.

Below that blood work is what Trenbolone did to some other labs that I had.. It's called cross-reactivity.

AzHMLg5.jpg

Tren to Estrgo cross reactivity bloodwork
Cross reactivity with tren to estrogen example below >4000.0,
That is where it capped off, if it could have gone higher, It would have.

With blood work there's always going to be draw-backs and the potentials of contamination and report problems, one limitation of steroid hormone immunoassays is interference caused by compounds with structural similarity to the target steroid of the assay.(In my case Tren to Estrogen) Interfering molecules include structurally related endogenous compounds and their metabolites as well as drugs such as anabolic steroids..

Talk about Cross reactivity with tren to estrogen.. It's due to the structures closely resembling each other and certain tests can not tell the difference.
This is why it's best to a sensitive essay, LC MS-MS

Yet...

No gyno or sore nips
Zero Bloat
1mg Adex E3D
minimal to no acne
(slight clusters in same areas as always)
Libido is sky high and above on point!
v7OlWY8.jpg

Back
Top Bottom