Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why my joints hurt so bad?

andresmithcoolz

Registered
300 mg test cyp once a week . Monday I pin along with a 1 mg anastrozole (arimidex) Tuesday 1- 20mg tamoxifen (nolvadex) Wednesday anastrizole, Thursday 1/2 tamox, Friday anastrozole, sat 1/2 tam. followed by clomid and hcg. had great gains and now am down 15 lbs. I still look good just not as big and my joints hurt. I was thinking about cutting out the tamoxifen . any suggestions?

300 mg test cyp once a week . Monday I pin along with a 1 mg anastrozole (arimidex) Tuesday 1- 20mg tamoxifen (nolvadex) Wednesday anastrizole, Thursday 1/2 tamox, Friday anastrozole, sat 1/2 tam. followed by clomid and hcg. had great gains and now am down 15 lbs. I still look good just not as big and my joints hurt. I was thinking about cutting out the tamoxifen . any suggestions?
Is this a joke????
Whats your
Exp.

That's what you get for following the retarded AI dosing advice on t-nation. You're taking way to much arimidex at 3mg per week, you've crashed your estrogen which is why you've lost so much weight and are getting joint pains. Most people on 300mg test either need zero AI or 0.25 arimidex twice per week (0.5 per week total). Outliers who convert heavily to estrogen might need 1mg per week but they are a minority.

Also why are you taking tamox on a cycle of only 300mg test when you're already slamming a huge dose of adex?

And why are you pinning just once per week with enanthate?

Why the fuck does everyone take so much AI. You NEED estrogen to grow.

I hope this is a troll post....

Woah that's way too much AI and save the tamoxifen for PCT. Your AI dose should have been 0.5mg adex eod, and then adjusted if needed after mid-cycle bloodwork.

Ypu dhpuodnt be taking tamoxifen on cycle at all, and you are overdosing arimadex big time. You should be at like 0.5mg every other day. Your joints hurt because your estrogen is in the shitter

That's what you get for following the retarded AI dosing advice on t-nation. You're taking way to much arimidex at 3mg per week, you've crashed your estrogen which is why you've lost so much weight and are getting joint pains. Most people on 300mg test either need zero AI or 0.25 arimidex twice per week (0.5 per week total). Outliers who convert heavily to estrogen might need 1mg per week but they are a minority.

Also why are you taking tamox on a cycle of only 300mg test when you're already slamming a huge dose of adex?

And why are you pinning just once per week with enanthate?

Why the fuck does everyone take so much AI. You NEED estrogen to grow.

I hope this is a troll post....

This in a nutshell LOL!

whoever told you to run that should be flamed off the forum. name names please

you need estrogen or else your joints will be so dry that of course they will hurt. you are putting your body at major risk for injury

this is just fucking ridiculous... first off, you shouldnt even be using nolva on cycle... arimidex generally is only needed at .5 mg every other day and sometimes even less depending on how estrogen sensitive you may or may not be...

this is just fucking ridiculous... first off, you shouldnt even be using nolva on cycle... arimidex generally is only needed at .5 mg every other day and sometimes even less depending on how estrogen sensitive you may or may not be...
This cannot be real. This has to be spam.
Adex eod, tamox eod,

I am really really sensitive to test converting to estrogens and on trt 250mg sust E10D i take 1/2 arimidex twice per week.

After I had bloods my levels were huge and I took two full ones per week to bring my levels down and yup within two weeks my joints were sore as hell so I knew the levels were down!

I've just started running 350mg per week (250mg E5D) until my cycle gets here (I'll do this for about two weeks ) and will still run 1/2 arimidex twice a week (1/2 E3.5D).

Once on 600mg test/400mg deca I'll still only take 1/2 an arimidex eod but adjust accordingly if needed. I always used UGL aromasin before.

That sounds like way too much AI and nolvdex to boot. You need estrogen or your joints WILL hurt.

Back
Top Bottom