bannednutrition.com

Thread: why was my thread locked?!

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Exclamation why was my thread locked?!

my thread was locked why? censorship! no free speech!
    https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...cts-76201.html

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kazaman34 View Post
    my thread was locked why? censorship! no free speech!
    https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...cts-76201.html
    bro you wouldnt lock a thread where someone is personally attacking someone?....i locked it...if u got a problem with DG personally go talk to him...if you got a problem with s4s sponsor i sent u pm to find out what happened...send lab tests
    Want to know Source info? Check Approved Sources section on Evo!

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by gearhead View Post
    bro you wouldnt lock a thread where someone is personally attacking someone?....i locked it...if u got a problem with DG personally go talk to him...if you got a problem with s4s sponsor i sent u pm to find out what happened...send lab tests
    Why don't you like gemelli response? why lock it? gemelli insults members and is rude all the time why cant I have free speech?
    and gemelli you try attacking me, I will hurt your business you will see, all of them sukka you think you can censor me gemelli!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Why don't you like gemelli response? why lock it? gemelli insults members and is rude all the time why cant I have free speech?
    and gemelli you try attacking me, I will hurt your business you will see, all of them sukka you think you can censor me gemelli!
    Brother honesty here, please grow up, we are grown men so act like it, stop with the feelings stuff and being sensitive, DG needs no help or anyone to defend him, he gives a raw honest and blunt advice, if it's stupid he calls a spade a spade if he can help he will do so, facts not feelings please. Got enough stupidity going on in this world right now so let's leave it out of our small community.

Fyi I started with sarms.forsale before ever becoming a rep and I read the locked thread, I dont believe you I have to say , I spent a lot of my hard earned money on a 12 week cycle and it wasnt cheap, I have gotten fantastic results and have done write ups on my experience, going from natty to sarms trust me i am prime to know what bunk would feel like as nothing would improve, I must be breaking my own pr records and just getting vascular and stronger out of thin air than. Come on man it's as legitimate as it gets sarms.forsale is fantastic.
    Last edited by Topps_Baseball88; 08-02-2020 at 01:38 AM.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by gearhead View Post
    I agree with the lock brother especially when the person cant defend himself at the exact time it's being posted, uncalled for 100%

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Lock this one too

PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

Newbie Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I tried to send PMs but i dont have 100posts to send evidence what do I do?

GIVE ME MY RIGHTS TO DEFEND MYSELF!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Stop using capitals / shouting. Stop abusing / calling a mod names. It's Sunday. Admins have a life. So wait.

As for 'rights' - you have NONE. When you signed up to the forum you agreed to a bunch of rules. If I was at the door of a night club and I said the rules included no shouting and you said 'agreed' then went in and shouted.... guess what? You don't get to blather on about rights. You get your ass thrown out.

That said we like to be seen to be fair. Try posting up an image of your proof or waiting until an admin contacts you. In the mean time play nice. It's a one time warning
    Last edited by Mobster; 08-02-2020 at 02:37 PM.

PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Stop capping, also let's see screenshots of this alleged proof you have, right now this looks like a smear campaign with no evidence that backs up the claims you have made.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    this is fucking comedy... you can literally go fuck yourself man...

1. not my company whatsoever... take your fake posts and your illiteracy with the ability to barely write a complete sentence and GO FUCK YOURSELF... dont be saying things are "mine" when i have no association to that regard in terms of ownership.. when you rep for a company, your a fucking rep, not an owner... MORON

2. i cannot lock any threads nor ban anyone on this site... so once again, GO FUCK YOURSELF

3. where are these "test results" you speak of.. funny your the ONLY one that has made this claime

4. noone can even understand half the shit you are even saying... MORON

making fake posts only makes you look even MORE stupid than you sound and then insulting me behind a keyboard, further shows how big of a piece of illiterate trash you are... im so tired of people like you ... your a straight bitch hiding behind a keyboard etc.. and yes, you started with the name calling etc. so im finishing it

i dont give two inklings of a fuck who doesnt like this response either... im so fucking sick and tired of people thinking they can talk shit behind a keyboard, make insults, remarks, be keyboard tough guys, belittle etc... so go fuck yourself... if you have something legitimate, work it out properly, take the proper steps etc. then things work out very easy but this nonsense, bullshit, fake posts, insults etc... your just a little fucking bitch and you kno w it

not to mention that 98% of the people that make these posts would never, in a million years, say these types of things to the face of anyone...
    Last edited by dylangemelli; 08-02-2020 at 06:18 PM.