Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why are our hormone levels so jacked?!

Absolutely. I was fine my whole life until steroids as well. But when you look at the country as a whole America is low as hell and men's estrogen levels are way too high as a group. Women are also reported to have abnormally high estrogen levels too these days leading to higher breast cancer rates and a fat population at the least. As was said genetics,, I believe, has a big role in how some people react to such things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, every generation of male in this country has had declining testosterone levels on average since the 1950's...Males of today have at least 20% lower testosterone levels on average than their grandfathers did...the cause is exactly what you stated---Mercury fillings, Xenoestrogens found in things such as plastics, pesticides, etc which bind to estrogen receptors many times stronger than normal estrogens do and are much harder for the body to get rid of, negative gut bacteria changes(always involved in some way in practically anything that goes wrong in your body) due to crappy food consumption, processed foods/sugars/HFCS(eating sugar has shown to dramatically decrease circulating T levels by up to 20% within an hour---now imagine all these people eating high sugar foods/soda on a daily basis with HFCS/sugar/etc), and obesity/excessive fat which creates estrogen by itself and creates a negative feedback loop in the body that makes it easier to create more fat, more estrogen, more SHBG and less testosterone/free testosterone...

Back
Top Bottom