Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why run aromasin in pct? I'll tell you why...

Status
Not open for further replies.

dylangemelli

Staff
Aromasin has the ability to increase free Testosterone and IGF (Insulin Growth Factor) levels in the body. Because of this, this drug is also very useful during PCT (Post Cycle Therapy) regimes when one is trying to restore natural Testosterone production levels in order to avoid a post cycle "crash". Since one of the main goals of PCT is getting estro under control, the very last thing you want is a big estro spike right at the end. Aromasin prevents this from occurring, keeping estrogen under control, preventing rebound and getting you on the right track to a full and efficient recovery...

That's interesting. I've had clients run an aromasin/clomid/nolvadex/Ostarine PCT with amazing results and fast recovery.

With an aromasin and nolvadex PCT, I had a very nice testosterone boost (naturally).

when I ran ag guys Aromasin my estradiol went from 42 to 24 in just a week. I love how it controls your estrogen but it doesn't kill it and kill your libido and make you feel blah.

you want to control estrogen, never want to kill it. its a mistake too many guys make.

you can always PM me for great deals on ag guys Aromasin.. always flash sales happening

AROMASIN – Exemestane

Type-I Aromatase Inhibitor

Aromasin (Exemestane) is a Type-I aromatase inhibitor, or suicidal aromatase inhibitor. It’s called this because it lowers estrogen production in the body by attaching to the aromatase enzyme, and permanently deactivating it. It averages 90% rate of estrogen suppression, which equals a reduction in estradiol levels of about 50%, as well as significantly raising testosterone .(up to 60%)

Aromasin not only increases testosterone and lowers estrogen, but it also increases levels of insulin -like growth Factor (IGF). And Aromasin is not too harsh on lipid panel (cholesterol), unlike some of the other AIs’ like Letrozole .(Femara) Aromasin reaches steady blood plasma levels of after a week of administration, and this is also when we see it begin its maximal effect on reducing circulating estrogen levels. It has a terminal half life of 9 hours in MEN, so taking it once per day will build up blood plasma levels to a very effective level.

Also, there have been some additional researches related to Aromasin in men in pharmacokinetics. The results of the research are the following:

24 hours after one 25mg dose, estrogen levels are reduced by 70-80%;

72 hours later estrogen levels are still 40% below the baseline;

120 hours after initial dose, estrogen levels return to baseline.

just some extra info to add.

AROMASIN – Exemestane

Aromasin (Exemestane) is a Type-I aromatase inhibitor, or suicidal aromatase inhibitor. It’s called this because it lowers estrogen production in the body by attaching to the aromatase enzyme, and permanently deactivating it. It averages 90% rate of estrogen suppression, which equals a reduction in estradiol levels of about 50%, as well as significantly raising testosterone .(up to 60%)

Aromasin not only increases testosterone and lowers estrogen, but it also increases levels of insulin -like growth Factor (IGF). And Aromasin is not too harsh on lipid panel (cholesterol), unlike some of the other AIs’ like Letrozole .(Femara) Aromasin reaches steady blood plasma levels of after a week of administration, and this is also when we see it begin its maximal effect on reducing circulating estrogen levels. It has a terminal half life of 9 hours in MEN, so taking it once per day will build up blood plasma levels to a very effective level.

Also, there have been some additional researches related to Aromasin in men in pharmacokinetics. The results of the research are the following:

more excellent info and justification on how great aromasin is...

Excellent point. I definitely agree that aromasin is a great addition to PCT. SERMS can raise estrogen levels a lot.

AROMASIN – Exemestane

great extra info bro, thanks for posting it up :)

Looking 4 sum cheap Aromasin/Nolvadex

Hi there bro, I am looking to buy sum Aromasin & Nolvadex 4 a great price, you said PM you, so can you steer me in the right direction ? Thanx Jim
when I ran ag guys Aromasin my estradiol went from 42 to 24 in just a week. I love how it controls your estrogen but it doesn't kill it and kill your libido and make you feel blah.

you want to control estrogen, never want to kill it. its a mistake too many guys make.

you can always PM me for great deals on ag guys Aromasin.. always flash sales happening

Hi there bro, I am looking to buy sum Aromasin & Nolvadex 4 a great price, you said PM you, so can you steer me in the right direction ? Thanx Jim

AG guys is the best for highest quality of aromasin.

Www.Ag-Guys.com

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Hi champ,

You wrote a post about aromasin, can you still supply? Also would you run it pct alone? Most are using novadex but I am on medication yhat prevents me from using nolva as it delivers the meds via the same enzym.

You can't go wrong with anything from www.ag-guys.com

All of their products are top notch including their aromasin and tamoxifen (Nolvadex)

True that. I got their letro recently and wasn't sure of the potency.. Took 1/2 ml and crashed within 30 minutes... Literally crashed my estro levels and I was a mess for the rest of the day.
Learned my lesson hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom