needtobuildmuscle
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why Test and Primo Is The Very Best Stack

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Why Test and Primo Is The Very Best Stack

Simply put -- we need testosterone. It's a natural part of our biology. It's necessary for strength, cardiovascular health, heart health, libido, well being and bone density. So adding more is simply having more of what's good for us. Of course, once it goes beyond superphysiological levels it can cause problems, just as having too much of anything good -- IGF, red blood cells, vitamin A, etc, etc. Bt we want those levels to be on the "high" side for optiomum performance.

Primobolan is pure anabolic. It enhances the natural process of rebuilding muscle cells through the process of nitrogen retention via the ingestion of protein. It's what we want out of bodybuilding -- but more so.

Both test and primo have next to no side effects within reasonable ranges. That can not be said about any other steroids.

People will defend the use of anything claiming that as long as it isn't abused, it's fine. You're kidding yourselves. Every other steroid has a negative side effect, granted, at various amounts. Some, are downright dangerous, yet there are those who will ignore those dangers in exchange for the results. I think that's foolish, but that's me.

Primo and test = perfect.

Of course, using N2GUARD makes it all that much safer and healthier. Doing ANY cycle without it is a mistake. Don't be a stupid asshole -- use N2GUARD! Every time. On cycle. While doing PCT. That's what the pros do.
    In that profile pic, I'm 64 years old. On only 100 mgs of TRT a week. Designer and Developer of N2GUARD and BRIDGE. www.needtobuildmuscle.com

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nelson montana View Post
    Simply put -- we need testosterone. It's a natural part of our biology. It's necessary for strength, cardiovascular health, heart health, libido, well being and bone density. So adding more is simply having more of what's good for us. Of course, once it goes beyond superphysiological levels it can cause problems, just as having too much of anything good -- IGF, red blood cells, vitamin A, etc, etc. Bt we want those levels to be on the "high" side for optiomum performance.

Primobolan is pure anabolic. It enhances the natural process of rebuilding muscle cells through the process of nitrogen retention via the ingestion of protein. It's what we want out of bodybuilding -- but more so.

Both test and primo have next to no side effects within reasonable ranges. That can not be said about any other steroids.

People will defend the use of anything claiming that as long as it isn't abused, it's fine. You're kidding yourselves. Every other steroid has a negative side effect, granted, at various amounts. Some, are downright dangerous, yet there are those who will ignore those dangers in exchange for the results. I think that's foolish, but that's me.

Of course, using N2GUARD makes it all that much safer and healthier. Doing ANY cycle without it is a mistake. Don't be a stupid asshole -- use N2GUARD! Every time. On cycle. While doing PCT. That's what the pros do.
    My fav stack is 200mg/week test and 500mg/week primo. Such nice clean gains minimal sides.

Growing Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nelson montana View Post

What about adding npp or mast

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrizzy50. View Post
    What about adding npp or mast
    Mast is great too especially to avoid using an AI.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I've gotten great results with primobolan around 500mgs/week with anavar and winstrol, completely ripped. Libido was bad though.

Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Test and primo is definitely one of the best combos you can run.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) or PM if you are interested in SYN Pharma products***

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    bros i like primobolan cycle only but even with test hard to handle without higher test levels

Cyborg Humanoid Brother ROIDDERS's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    ROIDDERS > test 200mgs enan or cyp with 400mgs primo enan, got me ripped

Top 5 Jr. USA Lt/hvy weight Quadsweep's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    i support test and primo
    500mgs primobolan
    500mgs testosterone

Quadsweep
    www.needtobuildmuscle.com sponsored athlete!!!

In the final arena, there will be no judges, only witnesses to my greatness!

The weak suffer what they must. The strong endure what they will.

Official Representative (VIP) Vadim Fedorov's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Got great result from PRIMOBOLAN stacked with ANAVAR and WINSTROL, but libido was effected

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast