Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why is the Trenbolone is causing me insomnia

esterotall

Registered
Bros, this my 6th week on it, I'm doing 500 mg tren E every week but insomnia is getting worst, I used to sleep 7-8 straight hours, and it's come down only 4 hours of sleep, my question is if I should I stop taking?

Sleeping is key when it comes to get mass gains so it doesn't make any sense if I'm taking tren for bulking and at the same time it's ruining my sleep and this can lead to other problems, help please thanks.

Trenbolone is a very powerful steroid that really revs up your central nervous system. Insomnia is a very common side effect from using tren.

First, your tren dosage is way too high. Lower it to 200-300mg/week.

Second, cardarine GW is a great addition to any cycle that contains tren to help reduce tren related side effects like tren cough and insomnia. 20mg/day is a good dosage.
http://www.evolutionary.org/combating-the-cardiovascular-side-effects-of-trenbolone-with-gw-501516/

Finally, try using a good natural sleep aid supplement like n2sleep from n2bm.com before bed. 1-2 capsules 45 minutes before bed puts me out like a light switch.

From my personal experience Trenbolone is not the ideal compound for bulking. On paper it seems like one would grow the best on a Tren/Test stack, and I believe that it’s true to a degree...but It’s just not ideal. I’ve come to realize that when it comes to building mass Test/Deca or Test/EQ is the way to go, for long durations. Trenbolone, especially the Enanthate version seems to be way too toxic to the body when used in long cycles. If you really want to rev things up, run Test and Deca or Equipoise for say 12-14 weeks, and for the final 6 weeks replace the Deca/Equipoise with say 100mg of Tren A EOD. You’ll get a surge of strength and muscle gains at the end of the cycle without, and your body won’t be exposed to Trenbolone for too long for it to really wreck havoc on your system.

From my personal experience Trenbolone is not the ideal compound for bulking. On paper it seems like one would grow the best on a Tren/Test stack, and I believe that it’s true to a degree...but It’s just not ideal. I’ve come to realize that when it comes to building mass Test/Deca or Test/EQ is the way to go, for long durations. Trenbolone, especially the Enanthate version seems to be way too toxic to the body when used in long cycles. If you really want to rev things up, run Test and Deca or Equipoise for say 12-14 weeks, and for the final 6 weeks replace the Deca/Equipoise with say 100mg of Tren A EOD. You’ll get a surge of strength and muscle gains at the end of the cycle without, and your body won’t be exposed to Trenbolone for too long for it to really wreck havoc on your system.

It depends on the person as well. Some people do not tolerate the sides at all, so for them tren is a horrible choice when it comes to bulking.

But if you handle this stallion of a compound, it is the best thing a bodybuilder can take

Bros, this my 6th week on it, I'm doing 500 mg tren E every week but insomnia is getting worst, I used to sleep 7-8 straight hours, and it's come down only 4 hours of sleep, my question is if I should I stop taking?

Sleeping is key when it comes to get mass gains so it doesn't make any sense if I'm taking tren for bulking and at the same time it's ruining my sleep and this can lead to other problems, help please thanks.

Got the Cure for Trensomnia, posted on this a while back.
Read the Post, and do this, as it Works ~ I've had Dozens of Guys tell me this.
And I personally have used this Method myself............................................... JP

http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...-bed-!-28020.html?highlight=can't+sleep+night

the reason you cannot sleep straight is cause during the night that tren is still working at nutrition partitioning. so you will wake up with low blood sugar

it is difficult to sleep through that

so it is a good idea to get in carbs before bed and keep them handy during the night. grab some frozen pancakes and eat them with some honey if you get up at night and can't sleep. it will help

JP is the only one in this thread who grasps this concept. I published an article many years ago about carb spreading while on tren which has been utilized by many guys since. but still due to forum parroting people don't want to listen to it so they keep running tren and having problems.

Last edited:
This is a very common side effect of tren use. I think your dose is far too high as well. The higher the dose the more side effects you will have. Lower down to 300mg per week as a starting point.

This is quite a normal side effect of trenbolone, and there are many reasons why trenbolone causes this. In fact, many people get very vivid dreams on trenbolone that feel extremely realistic. I would recommend to supplement yourself with N2Sleep - it is a very effective natural supplement for your sleep, and can personally vouch for its effectiveness, since my wife dealt with her insomnia with the help of N2Sleep with a lot of success.

Had some nice gains and finished look doing it this way a few years ago.

ive abandoned tren for the most part now, but when i ran the E version i couldnt sleep at all like 1 hour lol. Ace i could sleep but it was like 6 hours of poor quality sleep. switch from E to A and lower the weekly dose to just 200 mgs. trens sides make it not worth it imo.

Back
Top Bottom