Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why Turinabol is not very popular?

People probably avoid it because people are cheap. I know because I'm cheap and every time I have priced it out it seems to be a bit higher than other options. The one time I remember running it however I would agree it was equal if not better than the other options.

Yeah I learned that Dbol was our version of tbol or visa versa. Trying to 1up other countries as always.

Need Venom?? I'll bite ��
Jack you seem to be able to hold a pretty lean frame. How was Dbol for you? Did you hold a lot of water?

Jack you seem to be able to hold a pretty lean frame. How was Dbol for you? Did you hold a lot of water?

Not so far as I've been on mast and aromasin since day one and only on 25mg once a day until Saturday (I hope) for this round. So I haven't had a chance to see what it'll do. However it didn't put water on me last time I used it so who knows. Thought it was a fluke but maybe I just react differently. I'll let you know after a couple days of 50mg.

Need Venom?? I'll bite 😉

Yeah I learned that Dbol was our version of tbol or visa versa. Trying to 1up other countries as always.

Need Venom?? I'll bite ��

Yeah Jack, I think we developed it in the mid-late 50's or early 60's to compete with the Russians in the Olympics. I don't bloat too much on it either, even at very high doses.

Yeah Jack, I think we developed it in the mid-late 50's or early 60's to compete with the Russians in the Olympics. I don't bloat too much on it either, even at very high doses.

I think Rick was the same way. Good to know. I think the Germans won didn't they? Lol

Need Venom?? I'll bite 😉

Ever since I touched tbol I have to say for my goals it's definitely given me the type of gains on looking for....lean muscle. It isn't as quick and as big gains as dbol, but I'll take that over the water retention any day.

Back
Top Bottom