Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why Turinabol is not very popular?

One of my favorite orals.

I love it. Each time i gain 10-14 pounds of solid lbm.

It never fails.

Pre loaded my Test E cycle with tbol @60mg, climbed 14 pounds, and kept it.

Has the least side effects for me, no bp issues, or hair issues, and doesn't bother my liver via bloods as well

i'ld like to hear input as well

Stomach pains lol , it's tough to get , stick with Balkans and not iron dragon . Iron dragon tbol and dbol look the same . Halo extreme is tbol once it breaks down in stomach it gave me more stomach issues then tbol . I used tbol 2 years ago . Keep eye on blood pressure

Stomach pains lol , it's tough to get , stick with Balkans and not iron dragon . Iron dragon tbol and dbol look the same . Halo extreme is tbol once it breaks down in stomach it gave me more stomach issues then tbol . I used tbol 2 years ago . Keep eye on blood pressure

dude helladrol rose my blood 2x compared to what actual tbol did.

take hawthorne root extract only, does the trick

Tbol always had a small rise in my BP, doesn't wreak havoc on my hairline, my cholesterol stayed in check, and didn't have any digestive issues, , never.

pharmacon tbol for life

It's a good roid but simply inferior to Var, halo, winny, or dbol in terms of overall results in my opinion. The gains are lean, but I could get better results with any of the above

I think it's underrated. 60mg makes you feel like a hoss. All around great oral. It seems to be faked a lot and is expensive but real tbol is very nice. From the sound of it it kicks anavar's ass. I never could figure why people use anavar. I figure it's trendy.

Need Venom?? I'll bite 😉

Never used it, I am not a fan of orals at all anymore. Sides are always worse for me than with injectables.

its weak on paper but in reality its one of my favorite orals

the anabolic/androgenic ratio's are misleading in most cases.

im with you man. yes dbol and drol are stronger mg for mg.

Winny & var....not so much. about equal on mg for mg terms. But tbol has such low sides its a compound you can stick in cycles where you really cant stack in anything else. I mean var is light and you can do the same with it too, but its 2-3x the cost.

and half the var out there is just 50/50 dbol & winny cuz, those 2 together, produce similar gains that var does.

for most ppl tho, d bol is the most popular. fast gains and thats what ppl want now days, too bad 40% of it is water in most cases (unless your dieting for that not to happen)

DBOL has serious sides and as you have pointed out the gains are partly water, TBOL was developed by Germans as a replacement for DBOL.

It's a good roid but simply inferior to Var, halo, winny, or dbol in terms of overall results in my opinion. The gains are lean, but I could get better results with any of the above
I agree. I was not impressed with my Tbol run. If I could sum it up in two words it would be ...very mild. I mean for a steroid, it just did not seem to have the KICK nor the results I was looking for. I am just one person thou. This is just my experience

Back
Top Bottom