Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

why use oral tren , when tren ace/eth/hex do less harm to your body

I'm with you. injectables are far safer and in some cases like with primo far more effective.

but a lot of guys are scared to pin or don't want their wife seeing needles around, or just think because you take it orally vs. injecting it must be safer etc. part of that myth comes from PH's being legal for so long so people assumed legal = safer.

I'm with you. injectables are far safer and in some cases like with primo far more effective.

but a lot of guys are scared to pin or don't want their wife seeing needles around, or just think because you take it orally vs. injecting it must be safer etc. part of that myth comes from PH's being legal for so long so people assumed legal = safer.

even when i go to the doc when I'm sick. i ask for a shot of antibotics, works better, but you lose so much of the compound taken orally, why bother, pin it and be done, but i would like to hear some feedback on oral tren compared to the other injectable trens out there

I haven't ran it yet. I would have to refer you to Jrbdallas and Jzp87.. I split my pack with them. Obviously they had a great time with it. I'll run mine winter.

I prefer the injectables - they have less fillers. Just the oil, which gets dissolved fairly easy in the body.

Some people have also tricked themselves into the notition that by taking pill form they are really not doing steroids. In there minds its not as gross as an injection or dirty like a heroin user. I laugh vigorously at my buddies who have this mindset

Il chime in here on the MT. No drug had made me feel as powerful or intense as MT has. That includes Tren A injectable and various other drugs ive ran.
The equivillant feeling is like a gram of test and tren on top of that.

MT for 3 weeks pushed my strength to freak of nature limits.

Jzp felt similar effects.
There is another member here I supplied free of charge who will also be logging soon.

A good friend of mine is another person insupplied with mt. After 1 week he is up 10lbs and strength gain is fucking scary....

The sides however are also the worst I have ever experienced. I have ran 100mgs of drol and for 6 weeks and that cycle seems like childs play compared to MT

That is all

Would I do it again? Yes infact starting today at 500mcg for two weeks as I finish up my test deca and get ready for my shred.

There is also the Ph of Tren which is non methyl, and then there is methyl TRen.

MT being methylTren? Have you tried superdrol? Would you pick it over injectable tren?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would run MT if I was looking to for absolute raw power. Or just a real gnarly intro to a cycle. Its a lot stronger than SD for sure.

There is also the Ph of Tren which is non methyl, and then there is methyl TRen.

Ya thats one people get confused on. MT is the real deal though.

Does MT have the same sides as injected tren?

Similar and different from what's been reported here. Seem more prominent. But if course is dose dependant on both sides

Back
Top Bottom