Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why wasn't Cardarine approved by the FDA?

Hyperwave

His guys,

Been reading about Cardarine and wanted to know why it wasn't approved by the FDA if its that miraculous? All the sources I found lack the answer to why. If anyone is aware, please share.

Thanks

Basically they put a halt on it because they mega-dosed rats and they developed cancer. Same side effects were not detected in humans but the FDA still didnt want to approve.

Now the FDA is trying to put a Sarms controll act into place and link it under the Designer Steroid Control Act from 2014. Part of the issue is many companies producing Sarms are not Sarms at all but prohormones or oral steroids. This is why you see all the negativity around them but actual real sarms have a lot of benefits with minimal side effects.

Cardarine isnt actually a Sarm but it gets classified that way.

Basically they put a halt on it because they mega-dosed rats and they developed cancer. Same side effects were not detected in humans but the FDA still didnt want to approve.

Now the FDA is trying to put a Sarms controll act into place and link it under the Designer Steroid Control Act from 2014. Part of the issue is many companies producing Sarms are not Sarms at all but prohormones or oral steroids. This is why you see all the negativity around them but actual real sarms have a lot of benefits with minimal side effects.

Cardarine isnt actually a Sarm but it gets classified that way.
This covers it, and more.

there are many sarm's still in clinical trials, some have been abandoned.

we don't know a straight answer to why cardarine was abandoned but AWM summed it up above beautifully. my personal belief is simple: pharma companies don't want to produce products that fix, they want to TREAT only. the more people get sick the more money they make. it sounds ludicrous but i believe they abandoned cardarine because it worked so well and we can't have that ya know.

the sole reason we don't have a cure for cancer and even things like AIDS is there is no profit in curing either. there are billions to be made TREATING.

the dude who invented electricity Tesla died broke because he refused to profit off of it. others who have cured things in the past like Polio refused to patent it. Albert Sabin only made his modest salary as a professor when he could of made billions. the pharma companies don't give a fuck about any of that. they just want to make $$$

Last edited:
When I tried It I started feeling as bad as I feel when taking a statin.
I gave it to a friend and he felt great like everyone else claims to feel while on it.

This covers it, and more.
Plus its. Performance enhancer. They dont want you using anything that can benefit you or help with things like bp, cholesterol and such. You would be dipping into big pharmas profits.. They cannot have this.

Plus its. Performance enhancer. They dont want you using anything that can benefit you

bingo.

when coaches started giving cardarine to olympic athletes ahead of the 08 olympics then it was subsequently banned by all the federations that was it. not to mention it was mass produced for athletes where the pharma companies would not be able to profit off of it anyway, and even if they did how would they ever convince a doctor to prescribe it for things like cholesterol when there are other much more profitable drugs they can prescribe?

it was pure ECONOMICS, simply put there was zero money in it and even if there was it was not worth getting the government up their ass to prevent all the athletes from using it to cheat.

wait another 5-10 years when sports gambling is legal in the USA all over the country and WATCH what happens next. the NFL will be so huge and powerful, we are talking sports franchises worth in the billions (cowboys are already worth 5B and headed to 10B) and QB's will be making 50M per year (30M a year will be an insult for a guy like Russell Wilson and Aaron Rodgers) that you can kiss all PED's goodbye. they will be so anal about protecting their sports that forget it

Last edited:
when it comes to things like this, its very difficult because not only is it extremely difficult to get anything passed anymore when it comes to the FDA but when you have things like this that they find to be huge performance enhancers as they are, there's no way that they are going to pass things like that... most sarms are originally designed to prevent muscle wastage for diseases like osteorperosis, hiv etc.. cardarine was originally designed as a treatment for obesity and help with cholesterol however these turned out to be big performance enhancers as well...

Yea if you read the benefits of cardarine they are substantial and the side effects are very minimal. Plus not liver toxic, they dont negatively impact heart health, etc.

Now they get a bad name because shitty supplement companies market sarms but really they are totally different compounds. Shit ive even heard of some Sarms companies marketing Cardarine but really it was clen.....

Thats why I always buy from Sarms1 or Esarms. Sure they are not cheap but when you see cheap sarms you definitely are not getting the real deal. The raws are too expensive so they would be losing money unless they are really giving you something else or giving you a very minimal dose of the compound.

Its aggravating to say the least. FDA has nothing better to do than ban as much stuff as possible but will they ever ban alcohol or tobacco? Nope!

Its just like the public sector helping people living below the poverty line. We have plenty of smart people that could come up with ways to help people better their situations and get off of government assistance but think of how many people are employed delivering services to these individuals?

Just my opinion though!

The truth shall set you free
0787770e098b0e745382e88f9682cfed.jpg

Lots of skeptics and conspiracy theorists in this group. Don't believe everything you read and hear...that goes for both sides of the extremes. In pre-clinical testing on animals, any traces of increased cancer rates usually shuts the whole research project down. No big pharma company will take the risk that their breakthrough drug causes cancer...that's one side effect that is a non-starter when it comes to new drugs and FDA approval process.

Lots of skeptics and conspiracy theorists in this group. Don't believe everything you read and hear...that goes for both sides of the extremes. In pre-clinical testing on animals, any traces of increased cancer rates usually shuts the whole research project down. No big pharma company will take the risk that their breakthrough drug causes cancer...that's one side effect that is a non-starter when it comes to new drugs and FDA approval process.

What happened to gardasil?

chlorpyrifos is a pesticide that causes development issues in children. COMPLETELY LEGAL and approved. why? cause farmers want it legal.

it is all about $$$$$....do some research on chlorpyrifos, it is clearly a very dangerous chemical sprayed on fruits and veggies. that is why i tell guys to buy organic

how about roundup? you can walk to walmart or home depot and buy as much of it as you want and spray it anywhere you want, completely legal and unregulated. causes cancer.

we live in a world where MONEY is more important than doing the right thing, farmers want it legal, hence it is legal

I dont think its necessarily full blown conspiracy theory but its interesting how select markets/products/industries continue to roll on when their products or by-products cause significant harm to individuals.

I get the non-starter deal with cancer being detected in pre-clinical trials but they came up with the same results with aspartame and other artificial sweeteners but they were mega dosing rats at 500 times what a normal person would consume.

Still though its on the market. Why? Because its a cheap artificial sweetener for Diet Coke, Diet Pepsi, etc.

My wife manages a lab that does clinical and pre-clinical trials so have seen some of the stuff first hand and the FDA means well but there are external pressures that the FDA simply cannot fight back against so they look for wins in other areas to prove their worth.

Just my opinion.

BIGPharma has a fiduciary responsibility to make a profit for share holders. Not any different than any company. The sicker you are the more drugs you have to be on the more [emoji383][emoji383][emoji383]

I dont think its necessarily full blown conspiracy theory but its interesting how select markets/products/industries continue to roll on when their products or by-products cause significant harm to individuals.

I get the non-starter deal with cancer being detected in pre-clinical trials but they came up with the same results with aspartame and other artificial sweeteners but they were mega dosing rats at 500 times what a normal person would consume.

Still though its on the market. Why? Because its a cheap artificial sweetener for Diet Coke, Diet Pepsi, etc.

My wife manages a lab that does clinical and pre-clinical trials so have seen some of the stuff first hand and the FDA means well but there are external pressures that the FDA simply cannot fight back against so they look for wins in other areas to prove their worth.

Just my opinion.

I have many friends and family in the medical field. Big pharma is in control. When a new medicine comes out or something they wanna push they will pull other meds that have worked fine and the doctors office will be required to push this new medication in place of what was given. Even if it causes more side effects and hasnt been proven to work as well as the previous medicine. Then they will recommend other medicine to counter the new medicine side effects that you didnt have from the previous medicine.

How about the opioid crisis? Doctors started it yet the real victims end up either homeless addicts or in prison with their lives ruined. What happened to the doctors and pharma companies that knew how addictive they were yet still pushed them on people? Nothing. Those drugs were approved no problem and are still pushed. They have ruined communities and cause crime to rise for all of us!!! That addict who has to steal to satisfy his addiction from all of us

It’s fucked up to me. Bottom line is never trust these fucktards with ur health. They care only about their wallets, not u. Control what u put inside you and what u are exposed to. I don’t keep toxins in my house and I eat organic as much as possible for a reason

Last edited:
I have many friends and family in the medical field. Big pharma is in control. When a new medicine comes out or something they wanna push they will pull other meds that have worked fine and the doctors office will be required to push this new medication in place of what was given. Even if it causes more side effects and hasnt been proven to work as well as the previous medicine. Then they will recommend other medicine to counter the new medicine side effects that you didnt have from the previous medicine.

No agreed and this is what makes me crazy is healthcare costs keep increasing. Why? Because person A comes in with type 2 diabetes so self-inflicted. They dont get the hard truth that potentially they could mitigate this bu proper diet and minimize reliance on diabetic medication.

They get the diabetic medication which say causes high blood pressure so they then get prescribed blood pressure meds. Then the blood pressure meds say cause anxiety so they are n anti-depressants or another anxiety medication.

Its crazy. We diagnose medications to solve the side effects of other medications.

Back
Top Bottom