Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why we juice....the hidden reasons

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was 6'5" fully grown by like grade 9. I was a tall alien looking lanky rake, not to mention anorexic looking. I never want to be that person ever again. I blast and cruise for life, even if it kills me.
So Yeh psychological.

I was 6'5" fully grown by like grade 9. I was a tall alien looking lanky rake, not to mention anorexic looking. I never want to be that person ever again. I blast and cruise for life, even if it kills me.
So Yeh psychological.

I think deep down we all know this isn't good for us. I don't care what anyone says...there is no way to run AAS that is completely 100% safe and guaranteed to have no effect on your health. We all know deep down that it is doing some damage somewhere...whether it me minuscule or major and chances are it is likely shortening our lives to some degree.

BUT

Here's the thing....if we WEREN'T so focused on our goals then we wouldn't be training, we wouldn't be eating properly, and a lot of us wouldn't take as good of care of our bodies as we do now. There's heavy smokers, heavy drinkers, drug users, shitty eaters etc that will probably die before us. So there's a trade-off I think. We juice but other wise we are make healthy decisions whereas someone without goals will just trash their body.

Either way...I'd rather live a bit shorter and be happier than live longer and be unhappy.

I think deep down we all know this isn't good for us. I don't care what anyone says...there is no way to run AAS that is completely 100% safe and guaranteed to have no effect on your health. We all know deep down that it is doing some damage somewhere...whether it me minuscule or major and chances are it is likely shortening our lives to some degree.

BUT

Here's the thing....if we WEREN'T so focused on our goals then we wouldn't be training, we wouldn't be eating properly, and a lot of us wouldn't take as good of care of our bodies as we do now. There's heavy smokers, heavy drinkers, drug users, shitty eaters etc that will probably die before us. So there's a trade-off I think. We juice but other wise we are make healthy decisions whereas someone without goals will just trash their body.

Either way...I'd rather live a bit shorter and be happier than live longer and be unhappy.

Total agree with this!

For me I grew up being a hard gainer and got so tired of people calling me skinning. Because of this I will probably never see myself as big enough. People see me a lot bigger then I see myself.

Total agree with this!

For me I grew up being a hard gainer and got so tired of people calling me skinning. Because of this I will probably never see myself as big enough. People see me a lot bigger then I see myself.

See im the exact opposite ive always been really big and no matter how lean I get I always see myself as overweight wishing I was the really lean guy!

For me its 100% image and ego driven...unfortunatleyni dont care about being a pillar of health. I dont wanna die but ill take risks to get where i want to be. Working out is my only real source of self esteem so i kinda have to kill it in the gym or id feel inadequate...its so fucked up lmao

For me its 100% image and ego driven...unfortunatleyni dont care about being a pillar of health. I dont wanna die but ill take risks to get where i want to be. Working out is my only real source of self esteem so i kinda have to kill it in the gym or id feel inadequate...its so fucked up lmao

Eh its common. I dont think anyone who trains hard and eats right doesnt have some sort of body dysmorphia. I also dont know anyone who trains exceptionally hard that doesnt eventually look for an edge whether its sarms, hgh, prohormones, AAS, etc.

Not saying there arent people out there that train like beasts naturally and are successful but eventually everyone wants more and for the ones that can hold off and do it 100% naturally kudos to them! That aint us though!

Eh its common. I dont think anyone who trains hard and eats right doesnt have some sort of body dysmorphia. I also dont know anyone who trains exceptionally hard that doesnt eventually look for an edge whether its sarms, hgh, prohormones, AAS, etc.

Not saying there arent people out there that train like beasts naturally and are successful but eventually everyone wants more and for the ones that can hold off and do it 100% naturally kudos to them! That aint us though!

I knew when I started lifting at 16 that eventually I was going to start juicing. I played it somewhat smart and lifted naturally until 21. I gained about 50lbs naturally before I joined the dark side. But after 5 years of busting my ass training and eating right...to just settle with the fact that that's as big as I was going to get just wasn't an option. Goddammit I worked hard to get to my natural potential...and I'll be goddamned if I'm gonna continue to bust my ass to just stay where I'm at. I had to get to the next level somehow and find a way to continue to progress. AAS was the only way at that point.

To a degree for sure. One has to question, even if it helps, what gets you under the bar when it's brutal.

I was very strong and lean when i used to be 19 (i was natty) , fell in love, she cheated on me, i got depressed, in 2 months time i was on 115kilos,4 months later i was on 82 again but without the tight skin i used to have so now on roids im on 91 kilos(end of the story 😂), i look amazing while i cycle and It also helps me to get more Girls haha, thats the addictive part... Btw my ex said sorry to me and tried to be with me (on roids its a different situation right biaatch?) Haha , saying no to her and being in another relationship in front of her was also very satisfying, not gonna lie 😂😂 but yeah, the main reason is to tight my skin, otherwise i wouldnt be Happy with my body

I was very strong and lean when i used to be 19 (i was natty) , fell in love, she cheated on me, i got depressed, in 2 months time i was on 115kilos,4 months later i was on 82 again but without the tight skin i used to have so now on roids im on 91 kilos(end of the story 😂), i look amazing while i cycle and It also helps me to get more Girls haha, thats the addictive part... Btw my ex said sorry to me and tried to be with me (on roids its a different situation right biaatch?) Haha , saying no to her and being in another relationship in front of her was also very satisfying, not gonna lie 😂😂 but yeah, the main reason is to tight my skin, otherwise i wouldnt be Happy with my body

This is called body dysmorphia...i have the same issue

To a degree for sure. One has to question, even if it helps, what gets you under the bar when it's brutal.

Yea no its definitely a mentality. AAS/PEDs are not going to get you under that bar and go through the pain/agony of training at a maximum level. Shit I trained for iron man competitions back in the day which were brutal as well as for the various sports I played. Didnt take any AAS/PEDs at those points of my life and still pushed my body probably beyond where it should have gone LOL.

In the end though we all want more and sure you can gain naturally but as we all know you hit that point where you are either happy where you are strength/body composition wise or you want to take it further and thats where AAS/PEDs come in.

I have buddies who hate the gym and hate working out. They think jumping on a cycle is going to change their mentality. Nope! It gets them back in the gym but after the cycle is done their body goes back to homeostasis and they revert back to their old ways and lose everything usually ending up weaker/fatter than they originally were.

Yea no its definitely a mentality. AAS/PEDs are not going to get you under that bar and go through the pain/agony of training at a maximum level. Shit I trained for iron man competitions back in the day which were brutal as well as for the various sports I played. Didnt take any AAS/PEDs at those points of my life and still pushed my body probably beyond where it should have gone LOL.

In the end though we all want more and sure you can gain naturally but as we all know you hit that point where you are either happy where you are strength/body composition wise or you want to take it further and thats where AAS/PEDs come in.

I have buddies who hate the gym and hate working out. They think jumping on a cycle is going to change their mentality. Nope! It gets them back in the gym but after the cycle is done their body goes back to homeostasis and they revert back to their old ways and lose everything usually ending up weaker/fatter than they originally were.

For most of us it's the mentality of NEVER being satisfied. When you become satisfied, you lose IMO. Why would you ever want to only get so good at something? Does a musician just stop progressing at their instrument when they feel they are "good enough"? Hell no. If you are truly passionate about something you will always try to progress and improve. If I bust my ass in the gym and in the kitchen every day and get myself to the point where I'm as far as I can go naturally....what choices do I have?

a.) Stop training and accept the fact that I've made it as far as I can go.
b.) Continue to bust my ass naturally just to stay exactly the way I am and make no further improvements.
c.) Safely utilize AAS to allow myself to continue to progress further.

It's a no brainer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom