Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why would longer cycles cause permanent hpta shutdown?

jmiyamoto

Growing Brother
I can understand why longer cycles would cause longer hpta shutdown, of course, but I'm curious about how permanent would happen after a long cycle, especially because I've heard a few "this happened to my friend" stories about permanent hpta shutdown happening after just one cycle, and it seems like one of those things where you're either prone or you aren't.

I mean, on an intuitive level I think something like "well, maybe if you're on it for two years the body just gives up on producing hpta." But something like "the body gives up on this" isn't very scientific, lol. If anyone knows how this works I'd be fascinated to hear the answer.

Think of it as if you overheated and broke your engine in your car. The car is still there and you can shift gears but it won't start. Same effect with non-stop cycles with no pct or proper recovery time alloted.

This really boils down to who the person is because there is absolutely no cookie cutter answer to satisfy the question.

There was an older guy on EF who was on for 13+ months and decided to come off. He did a very extensive pct using nolvadex, clomid, hcgenerate, and several other T boosters. Within 6 weeks his blood work revealed his T serum in the upper 800's and his LH well within range. He was fully recovered.

In a hypothetical scenario, your buddy could try this exact same thing (13 months on then PCT) and have no luck in fully recovering the hpta because everyone is simply different in regards to how they'll react to exogenous hormones. Now remember, the body is very resilient and wants to reach homeostasis which is why we are built with defense mechanisms (like myostatin). With that in mind, using the right supplementation and drugs in pct, your friend could eventually bring his endogenous hormone production back into the normal range but he may never reach his full potential of hormonal production again.

Every cycle takes a huge toll on the hpta and 99% of the guys using steroids aren't using the proper supplementation or taking adequate time off after these cycles. Although the body is resilient, it will most likely never reach it's full potential again from constantly bombarding it with exogenous hormones. What's the point of producing hormones if they're always coming in from an outside source? This is why most eventually give up on the hormonal roller coaster of cycling and just stay on buy self prescribing TRT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom