Join Evolutionary Forums

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsale
needtobuildmuscle
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why You May Be Using Steroids The Wrong Way!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

Why You May Be Using Steroids The Wrong Way!

There's a disturbing trend -- among many. But this is my gripe today.

Far too many people forget that steroids are growth drugs. Now you hear all about "lean bulking" and using gear while cutting. Frankly, it's kinda bullshit and a waste of money.

EVERYBODY wants lean gains. Who wants to get fat? All mass programs should be as much pure muscle growth as possible. But it cracks me up when some 25 year old guy comes on and asks what a good cycle is for gaining mass and people are telling him Drol and Deca and Test and This and That. Just friggin eat more and lift heavier!

Case in point. There are guys who do a ton of gear and are in great shape. But they're 170 pounds. Sure, they're ripped and look terrific. But you do not need a bunch of gear to be an in-shape 170 pounds!

I'm not saying that the goal is to be as big as possible. But that's what sterods do. The notion that they prevent catabolism while in a calorie deficit is a myth left over form the 90's. Being in a calorie deficit isn't all that catabolic. Cardio is more catabolic. Fasting is more catabolic. And guys do that and think it'll help them reach their goals. Sometimes I think people just want an excuse to use gear.

Use steroids to build more muscle! Damn, 5 pounds of pure muscle is a lot. The more muscle you have, the better you will burn fat. But taking gear and not training in a way that builds muscle and not eating enough protein and doing too much cardio is defeating its own purpose. It's revving your engine while saying in neutral.

Steroids are an amazing advantage. But they deserve respect. Use them properly. Let them do what they're designed to do.
    In that profile pic, I'm 64 years old. On only 100 mgs of TRT a week. Designer and Developer of N2GUARD and BRIDGE. www.needtobuildmuscle.com

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    It's a touch of reality. There is SOME evidence to say 'take more gear and add more muscle'. But, as I have said elsewhere, it's as often the case of selling you more AAS as it is the need to facilitate the one giving advice and their own need to use more - I use X so you should also use X.

Truth is, and Stevesmi has said this a BUNCH of times, adding 5lbs is GOOD. To do that 2x a year and then year on year turns you into something special 5 years down the road. But few 18-25 year olds think that way. They don't want to wait 5 years. They'll say 'why?'. I can then say cos you lose all those bigger gains and keep the same damn 5 pounds. When even pros tell you that the eating ends up driving them kinda crazy (whether to grow or get lean) it is often a simple thought process to not think of how important eating more (or less) is.

Of course being on a PED forum and not a nutritional one can create a false perspective. But it FEELS all too often like the 'eat more' part is ignored over another pill.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I think most guys use steroids the wrong way that's a fact.

More orals and more injectables and more hgh needed.

Official Representative (VIP) Vadim Fedorov's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    The facts are facts, most people have no idea on what and how to use steroids

Moderator India #1 Tiger Salman Khan's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Nice and informative article....

Official Representative (VIP) ballin2504's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I like this write up Nelson and totally agree you donít need all that gear or any gear to be an inshape 170 lb man

Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I've never been a huge fan of steroids while cutting fat. I would like to hear more about them not preserving muscle while in a caloric deficit though. I have never heard this before.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) or PM if you are interested in SYN Pharma products***

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Masonic Bodybuilder View Post
    I've never been a huge fan of steroids while cutting fat. I would like to hear more about them not preserving muscle while in a caloric deficit though. I have never heard this before.
    The fear of catabolism while in a calorie deficit is so overstated. You don't begin to be catabolic unless you are completely deprived of calories for about 24 hours -- which is why fasting longer than that is not only a very bad idea if you're interested in preserving muscle, the damaging effects outweigh the benefits.
    In that profile pic, I'm 64 years old. On only 100 mgs of TRT a week. Designer and Developer of N2GUARD and BRIDGE. www.needtobuildmuscle.com

Growing Moderator Masonic Bodybuilder's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nelson montana View Post
    The fear of catabolism while in a calorie deficit is so overstated. You don't begin to be catabolic unless you are completely deprived of calories for about 24 hours -- which is why fasting longer than that is not only a very bad idea if you're interested in preserving muscle, the damaging effects outweigh the benefits.
    Thanks for sharing. I hear so many guys running a low dose test just to "preserve muscle" while cutting. So would it be safe to say that you would be a fan of cutting calories on an intermittent basis?
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) or PM if you are interested in SYN Pharma products***

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Masonic Bodybuilder View Post
    Thanks for sharing. I hear so many guys running a low dose test just to "preserve muscle" while cutting. So would it be safe to say that you would be a fan of cutting calories on an intermittent basis?
    Yes. I tell my clients who want to cut -- 'Hunger is your friend!" But I don't buy into the notion that a little bit of food "breaks the fast." I don't care about that. Hell, eat at 10PM and skip breakfast the next day until lunch at 12:00, that's a 14 hour fast! If you have a protein shake and don't eat until dinner, that is a severe calorie deficit. Do that twice a week for a month and you'll lose fat.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast