Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Wich sarms combination for mass???

Sylvan9595

Hello guys, Im not using steroids anymore and changed to sarms. My cycle consists of gw,lgd and mk. I went from 88kg up to 96kg. Thats about a 10kg muscle gain!!! and this with sarms only!!! I feel great and will not touch any steroids soon. My question now, what are you guys reccomending to bulk up even more with my next sarm cycle??? Wich sarms should I combine to get maximum mass???Im 21 years 1,87m,bodyfat 15% and all my sarms I get from sarms1. I have almost perfect diet and train 4-5 times a week.

bro i suggest anabolicum 10mgs/ed and ostabolic 25mgs/ed...with andarine s4 25-50mgs ed....

For maximum mass gains I would recommend LGD (10 mgs per day) + Ostarine (25 mgs per day) + Andarine S4 (50 mgs per day). LGD and Ostarine will give the major mass gains among SARMS. Meanwhile, although Andarine S4 does not give mass gains as such, it will give you a very good strength boost, which will improve the quality of your workouts, and consequently will lead to better muscle growth.

I'm with Jay on this.
If it ain't Broke ~ don't Fix it.

Your 1st Cycle gave you excellent results.
I would do the Exact same Cycle again..................................... JP

i would change it up for the simple reason is you won't get those same results the 2nd time. if you were to gain 10 pounds every time you would gain 100 pounds after 10 cycles. it doesn't work like that.. results are going to get harder to come by after your initial gains.

so try something different

swap in S4 for ostarine this go around.. S4 is great for strength gains

The best SARM for muscle gains is LGD
The best SARM for strength gains is S4

I would stack those two with nutrobal. Nutrobal is an HGH analogue and will stimulate the pituitary gland to increase HGH output. Nutrobal also helps stimulate appetite which is awesome when you are trying to put on mass. http://www.evolutionary.org/nutrobal-mk-677-ibutamoren

Something like this:

Weeks 1 - 12
S4 50mg/day
LGD 10mg/day
nutrobal 25mg/day

After the cycle run a bottle of a good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES from n2bm.com as a mini PCT. 5 capsules/day for 30 days.

Back
Top Bottom