Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Wife busted my stash

grapes5

Registered
So I left my gun safe unlocked last night and she got nosy and found my test vials. She went batshit crazy and broke them and threw them away. After a long ass convo she calmed down a bit. Problem is I have no more test and this is only my 4th week of test cyp only. So should I wait two weeks and run perfect pct?

Finally something I know about, a nosy woman. In all fairness nosy doesn't really fit. I mean if the tables were turned and you found out about something she had been keeping secret how would you feel? Even if it were just a stack of receipts because she had been doing some unapproved shopping I'd be pissed. PCT is something to think about but I'd say the big issue going forward is her. The cat is out of the bag. Lying is never cool in a healthy relationship and my ex seemed mostly upset that I had been keeping a secret from her rather than what I was doing. Educating her and getting her to the point where she saw it as "medicine" rather than steroids helped a lot. None the less during many arguments she would say your temper is flaring and it's because you're on steroids. She always had that to hold over my head and threatened me on a couple occasions to tell my boss at work or even the cops. Luckily that never happened and she's not in my life anymore. I'm better at keeping secrets now and I keep stuff locked away like you. I'm so paranoid I hope I never slip up like you did. Honesty is the best policy and having a partner who is OK with what you're doing is awesome but I don't risk it. How do you think she'll be going forward? Are you going to keep her in the loop or will you try to bury the issue again?

Brother this is a terrible situation and I feel for you. Not many women are willing to understand your point of view on these things and many of them will get upset as a first reaction. Not only that but it is obvious your communication with her is lacking if you never talked to her about your intent to use Steroids during the phase where you were researching things. Like when you were first hitting google and reading articles, BEFORE you ordered your stuff, you should have been discussing it with her to some degree. The fact that you kept the whole thing from her really shows the lack of trust and communication there... That being said bro, just don't give up. Find a common ground and something you both can agree on but don't give up your goals, if she loves you she will be supportive... If you juiced for 4 weeks then yes you need PCT, like now, don't stop cold turkey.

To be clear: you married this other person. You're supposed to love them more than anyone else and yet she wasn't kept in the loop regarding your steroid use. That's bat shit stupid.

If she is ok with it buy more and continue cycle. If not pct and then decide what you want to do. But not telling your wife and getting caught was a mistake. Dont make the same mistake twice!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Bro woman will always lose their shit when they discover something that is secret regardless of what it is! Its just how they are wired! If you cant convince her to be cool with you back on cycle then yes you gotta hit the PCT!

we've had tons of threads about this

you need to realize that women KNOW EVERYTHING. that is why guys get busted all the time for cheating or keeping shit etc. for you to think that you could keep it from her forever is not possible, it was bound to happen

never keep secrets from your wife. she is going to be more upset that you kept a secret than the actual secret, now she wonders what else you are keeping from her.. it is a breach of trust

when she calms down you need to sit down with her and simply talk about. tell her why you do it and that you only use conservative dosages etc etc. education is important.

as far as what you should do from here, either order more gear or do pct

Great advice from above. I agree you should never hide shit from your wife. Trust is something you should never break no matter how big or small. I do not hide my use. I informed my fiancé before ever taking anything since I’ve been with her. She is fine with it, I think she was happy that I would consult in her and I also told her if she was not ok with it, I would not. May not workout the same for you but I would not do it if she was not on board. You will get caught and then the worst thing ever will happen. She will not trust you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To answer your question - yes I would wait 2 weeks and then run the perfect PCT as outlined in this article here -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/perfect-pct-simplified!-49252.html

I recommend possibly seeing a councillor with your wife. Her actions are inexcusable. Being upset - 100%, but going bat shit crazy and smashing your stuff is not cool. You shouldn't have to be hiding your gear from your wife in your gun safe in the first place.

I hope you guys can work this out.

To answer your question - yes I would wait 2 weeks and then run the perfect PCT as outlined in this article here -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/perfect-pct-simplified!-49252.html

I recommend possibly seeing a councillor with your wife. Her actions are inexcusable. Being upset - 100%, but going bat shit crazy and smashing your stuff is not cool. You shouldn't have to be hiding your gear from your wife in your gun safe in the first place.

I hope you guys can work this out.
Inexcusable? It's a female dude ha ha. Only place that's probably punishable by law is Texas! Lol Counselling never a bad idea though always helpful to get a different view from a 3rd party.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I completely agree with the notion of being honest and having harmony in a relationship. That said I was married for twenty years and then we got divorced. When shit goes south then all bets are off and the gloves come off. It's a lot easier said then done. The only thing that sort of saved my ass was the notion that if we both went nuclear on one another in court the kids might have ended up in foster care and my ex and I might have both wound up in jail. Luckily she cooled down a bit and the divorce went through and we went our separate ways. In hindsight I wondered if her knowing so much of the truth was wise. If I didn't have dirt on her also I might have been screwed. I know how important it is to not have secrets and having someone that accepts you no matter what sounds great. But IF the shit hits the fan then what?

Yea man I’m also on board with being honest and up front about things. I was planning on doing my first cycle of gear in the early part of next year. So when looking at the cost of a cycle plus storing the syringes and possibly needing help with food prep I talked to my wife about it. My wife listened to my reasons behind wanting to use gear and told me she didn’t agree and couldn’t support me in my decision. So I let it go. That’s not the answer I wanted but looking long term I think it’s the answer I needed.

At one point my ex decided she wanted new boobs. I told her over and over that in my mind she was perfect. I complemented her fairly often that she was beautiful and I think she knew she was attractive but wanted to up her game. Eventually I relented and ponied up the cash and she had her new boobs. I thought it was similar to a lot of guys wanting to run gear. Not every guy wants to run gear because of sports or because they're a competitive bodybuilder. Of course one is legal and the other isn't but they both can have stigmas. I hope whoever shes with these days appreciates my hard earned money I spent. Is she obligated to tell a guy she had a boob job? Some things are better just kept quiet. Not to be deceitful but because that's just reality. That's just my thoughts on the subject.

I completely agree with the notion of being honest and having harmony in a relationship. That said I was married for twenty years and then we got divorced. When shit goes south then all bets are off and the gloves come off. It's a lot easier said then done. The only thing that sort of saved my ass was the notion that if we both went nuclear on one another in court the kids might have ended up in foster care and my ex and I might have both wound up in jail. Luckily she cooled down a bit and the divorce went through and we went our separate ways. In hindsight I wondered if her knowing so much of the truth was wise. If I didn't have dirt on her also I might have been screwed. I know how important it is to not have secrets and having someone that accepts you no matter what sounds great. But IF the shit hits the fan then what?

get her to inject you.. now she is in on it ;)

but seriously i've had gf's use sarm's and var etc. let them get in on the action, hook em up with free shit. then how can they rat you out when they used too?

I have friends who have secret bank accounts that their wives don't know about. They get a bonus from work and it goes in there. In my mind, why be with someone that you have to keep secrets from? Does she not allow you to spend any of the money you work for? I just don't understand this concept. If I am ever at that point I would rather just be on my own.

Yea man I’m also on board with being honest and up front about things. I was planning on doing my first cycle of gear in the early part of next year. So when looking at the cost of a cycle plus storing the syringes and possibly needing help with food prep I talked to my wife about it. My wife listened to my reasons behind wanting to use gear and told me she didn’t agree and couldn’t support me in my decision. So I let it go. That’s not the answer I wanted but looking long term I think it’s the answer I needed.

I am also of the opinion that honesty is the best policy. The truth ALWAYS comes out eventually. If you get caught using steroids without talking to your wife about it first, she's going to be more mad at the fact that you hid it from her then the actual fact that you were using steroids.

I hear a lot about trust and honesty being mentioned. That's all great when a relationship is healthy. But what happens when you break up with your girl or it's divorce time? If she wants custody of the kids or more of the assets than you think is fair is she going to squeal? Fucking yes she will tell everyone! If it was just a girlfriend she will likely still blab just to be a cunt. Are you putting her in a position where she has to lie to her friends and family? Why put her in that position? Tell your woman you eat like a horse and train with a passion and that's all she needs to know. It's easier to ask for forgiveness than permission sometimes. If grapes5 hadn't left his safe open he wouldn't have even started this thread. You can't be sloppy, forgetful, or careless with your important business. There isn't a lot of upside to being honest on this particular subject and a shit load of downside from my experience. I'm not suggesting lying is the way to go but you don't have to lie unless she asks specifically and that isn't all that likely if you mind your P's and Q's. Now if she is on gear as well then that's a different story but not all that likely for most guys. Deny, Deny, Deny, just like with your boss or your mother in law. Do you ask her how being fucked by other guys was? It's none of your business, you'd probably rather not know, and she probably wouldn't like to tell you. Same with running gear.

Tough situation, but one that you weren’t prepared to handle. Women are little manipulators for sure. Double standard to the max. You can bet she’s got secrets. Lol. They all do. Women are smarter than men are because they have to be. We are stronger and dominate until you ad law in. Now women use anything possible to get the upper hand.

You have a few options. You played it well so far by not being mad she destroyed your stash. Now to give yourself back your god given right to juice if you want wait about three weeks ( do the math for the ester) then go see your doctor and complain about ed, low libido, and any other sign of low test levels. Get levels checked and hopefully you are low enough to be prescribed test replacement therapy. Boom. Problem solved. Now you have a documented medical need for it. Then you hop right back on your cycle and tell the mrs it’s too expensive and you’ll get it somewhere else. Is she threatens you again ask her where she got her medical licsense at. You are probably on the couch and cut off. Decide how you will run your life before it’s too late. Women will control you for fun. Read “the rules”. It’s how women are taught to manipulate men in today’s society. Use their own rules against them and they will be massaging your feet nightly. Trust me. Don’t allow a woman to run that game on you. Learn they game and run it better back at them. Works like a charm! Been there, done all this shit before. Now I keep a minimum of three women chasing me. I don’t chase shit but my own purpose. At the very least tank that test level. See a dr and get that BELOW NORMAL reading. Don’t let a woman run shit in your life bro. Out smart them. They smart at this game. Get smarter. Nightly blowjobs after that.

Back
Top Bottom